How old do I have to be in the state of Washington to get a drivers permit and license? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How old do I have to be in the state of Washington to get a drivers permit and license?

I am currently 14, my birthday is September 1st, I'll be turning fifteen, when can I legally in the state of Washington state drivers ed, get my permit, and get my license? I already have my car, a 1969 VW squareback, it's really great, and we also have a 1965 Mustang fastback and I really want to start driving them! haha

Thanks in advance.
akins is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

How old do I have to be in the state of Washington to get a drivers permit and license?

Minimum Age for Learner Permit 15 years (if enrolled in driver education course)

Learner Permit holding Period 6 months

Minimum Age for Driver License 16 years

Road Test Yes

Minimum amount of supervised driving 50 hours, including 10 at night

Unsupervised driving rules Intermediate license holders cannot drive from 1 a.m. until 5 a.m. unless accompanied by a parent, guardian, or a 25-year-old licensed driver.

Passenger rules Licensed minors may not carry any passengers under 20 (family excepted) for the first 6 months of their license.

For the second 6 months of being licensed, minors may carry no more than 3 non-relatives under 20

Other Driver education is required for license applicants age 18 and younger.
gilmar is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs