I own a 1965 Ford Mustang coupe restored does anyone know how the heater works on one of these cars? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I own a 1965 Ford Mustang coupe restored does anyone know how the heater works on one of these cars?

I cant see to be able to get the heater to work and I am wondering if I might not have hooked it up right but it worked before can anyone help me?
rashane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I own a 1965 Ford Mustang coupe restored does anyone know how the heater works on one of these cars?

It's a continuous loop and the heat is controlled by a door opened by the cable..

is there hot water flowing through the heater hoses? if not, they could be blocked in the core or someone left out the thermostat... it needs a 180 degree thermostat for the heater to work..
ranier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

same thing happen when i got my 64 Fairlane firsst my heater core was cloged i got a new one, next my blower motor was burned up nad there was a ton of leaves in it and then it had a bad wire and fuse after that it was not work up to the switch on the dash so there are some help ful things i learned from my car
kealy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Need more info.
gilmar is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs