How much should i charge my uncles friend to detail his replica Eleanor 1967 Ford Mustang? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How much should i charge my uncles friend to detail his replica Eleanor 1967 Ford Mustang?

My uncle told me i should charge his friend alot since its a really expensive car. That he said money is not the biggest concern.

I detail cars but have never gotten an offer like this. I am a beginner and know how to detail cars etc i just dont want to bid too less, because im gonna have to be extra careful on this cool car. Its a replica of the Eleanor 1967 Ford Mustang

He is wanting a complete detail interior and exterior

I usually charge 125.00-200.00 exterior 100.00-115.00 interior
alfrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

How much should i charge my uncles friend to detail his replica Eleanor 1967 Ford Mustang?

charge the same as usual, but give him a discount for word of mouth advertising, like cash back or a touchup after 3 referrals. thats just good business sense, btw tell him hes getting a break on the price cause of the liability of a classic car and your only doing this as a favor to your uncle,the price would be higher but blah blah, it just makes sense, be prepared to become a pro, car guys just like results and know other car guys.dont make all your money on one customer and youll eat well
teague is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs