Camaro? Or Mustang? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2009, 03:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

ok.... heres the thing... everyone keeps telling me mustang... but the mustangs are everywhere...
its between a 1969 camaro and a 1967 mustang... And im sorry... the camaro is worth more...
i dunno what to get...
the camaro is SICK!
the mustang is average but everyone keeps saying mustang... its a girl picker upper... but im a man.... hmmmmm

dont say the stang is more money either. camaro is worth more no matter what year. (EXCEPT in 80's where all car designs sucked... yes ur lil 5.0 car sucks.
whats ur take?
jaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

You know what the Camaro is worth more and ought to be chosen over a For Mustang. The Mustang was invented for fat chicks that can't fit in a regular car. Also the Camaro doesn't need as much fixing. Were as the Mustang has to fixed constantly. Also the Camaro has a higher value and is less of a gas hog. The Mustang takes more gas than any other car to start and rev. So if your racing the Camaro is better it has a better standard stock engine.
cleavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:09 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

i agree!!

mustangs are usually what everyone wants as a " vintage car " but im more into vintage cars OTHER than mustangs. its everywhere!

w00t!!! Chevy Camaros for life!!! i might get a 69 or a 08
hassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2009, 04:11 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!! hands down!
wetherly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:30 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

Of course camaro !!! mustangs is only for womans
aescleah29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:01 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

camaro if you can take care of it right but a mustang will need intensive care all year round but i would say a mustang because if you were going to drive it everyday t would look bad if your trying to sell it later on so if you just want to show off your car comaro if your going to drive it mustang
lugaidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:26 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

Camaro. Period.
bishamon90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:38 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

chicks say they dig mustangs but when they see a bad *** doing burnout with his sa-weet comaro in the parking lot they change their mind real fast.
huntington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:02 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

this is an easy question for me since i've been the owner of a '65 convertible mustang and a '69 convertible camero.
both were awesome but if you like driving fast along curving roads (like me) the mustang is the best, hands down, for holding the road and the camero would easily fishtail and scare the heck out of my passengers

the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God

either one will be a great joy for you !
christophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:14 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

Though '67 Mustangs look cool, The Camaro does look better. Chevy rules!
h¡varr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:44 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

If your looking at a mustang fastback then go for the mustang but if ur looking at coupes i would go with the camero. i had a or actually still have a 65 mustang fastback and girls definitley love it. The torque thrust II wheels r also something you need to look into bc that will make ur mustang stand out from the rest. Also if u really want u can add on elenor (mustang from gone in 60 sec) parts to ur 67 mustang to make it a real eye catcher.
gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:48 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

depends on condition, mileage, initial cost, options, production numbers, etc... if the camaro is worth more but costs more to buy then it might not be as good of a deal. resale value should be considered. for my money there in nothing like a good GTO.
baldrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:12 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

Why not both. Restored to their glory.
gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:10 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

The Camaro definitely has more heritage to it. Girls do like Mustangs, but only because most girls know nothing about cars. The Camaro consitently came with more stock power, and in my opinion, a much better look to it. The '67 Mustang was underpowered in comparison to the '69 Camaro. With options such as 350, 396, and 327 (last being actually the quickest) the Camaro was a far superior ride. Also, the styling is far more "badass" looking than that of the Mustang. Their worth is probably close to equal, depending on the condition of and engine/tranny combination of either car.
(PS - in the 80's, Camaro's still came with 5.7 liter engines)

Another problem with Mustangs is they are like a bellybutton. Everyone has one. The market is supersaturated with the new ones, so they are more trendy than anythign else. Want to stand out? Get yourself that '69 Camaro.
greid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Camaro? Or Mustang?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go with Mustang...
Camaro to me says small town trash...
sein is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs