I'm looking to buy a 1967 Mustang
Coupe from a private seller. I've talked to the guy a lot and I'm really excited about getting it, however I know there are people that know a deal when they see it better than I do. And, the description.
- Brand new all leather interior
- Aftermarket Cd player and new speakers.
- Rebuilt 302 engine (used to be a 289)
- I test drove it, this thing runs like butter (that's in the good kind of drives like butter)
- Paint job had only very minor scratches and dings
- Small amount of rust on the bumper (easily replaceable), exhaust tips and about a 4-5 inch rust spot on the passenger side body on the very bottom of the car. Nothing major or even very noticeable
- Needs all new weather stripping and trunk needs to be re-carpeted
- Brakes are original and will need a little bit of work.
I would just like some idea's on how much that should run for. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!