I think we're lied too.? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
I think we're lied too.?

Just wanted so shear something with you. I do allot of research on the bible and came across information on the trinity, now i dont know if you all believe in this or not, i just had to shear the knowledge. The new encyclopedia Britannica stated." neither the world trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament.." Then it pointed to Deut. 6:4) that said there's only one God.. and The new catholic encyclopedia said this Trinitarian dogma was never found among the Apostolic Father ( the disciples of Christ) there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective. (1967,vol. XIV or 14.p299.) The research went on and on. And think of it, in Jesus time on earth he never preached about a trinity, in John 8:17-18 Jesus refers to himself as separate from this Father, John 14:28 Jesus said that The Father Is GREATER than i..There was so much information against this teaching, Could it really be Pagen. Jesus wanted us in Matthews of those misleading the nation.. Could these same religious leaders be the Ones!! misleading us, the nation from what is true.? Could the truth be that there is only one God One Son, could the Holy Spirit be just there helper. Being that Perfect creation can not interact with imperfect human they would need an helper?. Is there more.. Please contact... And please be intelligent with your comments..

hastiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
Registered Member
I think we're lied too.?

Your sources are all incorrect. Next time you quote sources provide a link. From the Scriptures to Patristic and historical evidence the Church from the beginning taught the Trinitarian doctrine. In fact, this is what the Council of Nicaea discussed in the year 325 when Arianism was condemned and bishops teaching the heresy of Arianism were exiled. The Trinity has always been the orthodox teaching. God bless!

In Christ
Fr. Joseph

napier29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
Registered Member
I think we're lied too.?

This is the wrong section.
tedmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
Registered Member
I think we're lied too.?

The word TRINITY does not exist in the Bible.
But the Christians believe in it...!

It's there in the Qur'an.
But Muslims don't believe in it...!

Amazing, isn't it???

Allah Almighty says in the Holy Qur'an:

"They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a TRINITY: for there is No god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily, a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them." (05:73)

"Christ, the son of Mary, was no more than a messanger; many were the messangers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah makes His Signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth" (05:75)

"Say: He is Allah, The One and Only;
Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
He bgets not, nor is He begotten;
And there is nothing Like unto Him." (113:1-4)

So the answer to your question is:
YES, God is one.
NO, Jesus Crist is not the Son of God...!!
imported_Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs