I'm obsessed with the Classic Pony !!!!!!!!? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I'm obsessed with the Classic Pony !!!!!!!!?

What is it with Classic Mustangs especially (1967 - 1973) or so that is leathal ????
I swear to God whenever I see a Mustang from that era , it's like seeing a beautiful killer lady .......... Comment please (what do you think and do you have a special classic girlfriend of cars ?????????)
beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

i like the old pony cars to ,the first legal car i ever got to drive with a license was a 66 mustang gt ,that i bought for 300 bucks in perfect condition,that was in 1971,and since then i have restored several of those and newer ones,my favorite one though was the 67 gt,those was tough looking car,s i had one and let go and have kicked myself ever since i sold it,i used to stay up late at night working on it even when it didn't need anything done to it, i think its the fact that they was good cars and some of the true muscle cars that has everyone drawn to them,i still like the older ones better then the newer ones,even though technology is better with the newer cars,the old ones still have that old car smell to them no matter what you do to them i guess that's a part of all of us that will never change, there's nothing wrong with liking the old cars,that's what keeps us going these days is something to remember from the past,there's many cars out there on the market right now,but mustangs will always be around,good luck.
bald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:10 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Fav Mustang 1969 BOSS Mustang

Awsome list 1969 Mach I ....1970 Any Sportback....

My fav Coupe is Plain 67 with GT-40 308 Packer under the hood....

Fav motor next to the Boss 429 is 428 SCJ

Best non Mustang motor Istalled 427 Cammer I saw one in a 67 GT500 Race ready....

Fun FUN FUN !!!!!!!!!!
iseabail is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs