Is internet a threat - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Is internet a threat

Hello guys, Now a days we can find attacks all over the world. So is internet playing a major role in creating these threats? Is it helping by some mean to find the culprits. Also how can we use for a better world. Pen your oppenion.
wetherly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2010, 09:14 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Is internet a threat

Hi there Yeah I think Internet is an easy way for aranging attacks.. You can easily spy your targets with the internet, get to learn what they do, what their habits are.. So I think it is a dangerous thing.. Have a good day..
derwynn67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Is internet a threat

good and bad are always there and one can not depart it. if plane was inventend parachute was also invented to over come plan crash. so if viruses and malicious softwares are invented then solution to it is also invented. this the way one can live.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Is internet a threat

so you mean to say that we dont have any solution to compact this situation
kent12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:19 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Is internet a threat

I think I should put this in some sort of context. The Internet has been around since 1967, interantional since 1973. It's only been used by most peopls since the advent of the world-wide web in 1993, I started using it in Uni. Broadband exploded in 2003, adn that's when most people started using it, at least in the UK anyway. If you see the Internet as a threat, don't worry it will probably collapse by 2012. Super-fast Internet 2 is already here for the select few, with caps on individual data use and all sorts of restructions(prisonplanet.com). For more information please type 'Internet 2'into google and see what comes up.
abiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Is internet a threat

hi friend , you not only replied for to the discussion but also provided some good information to others. Good keep it up.
macdaibhidh is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs