Is my dad an ****** or just a jerk? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Is my dad an ****** or just a jerk?

I am in my late 30's. My dad has always loved dramma in his life. Every one really likes the man and he has a way to make think nothing but good thoughts about him. However he does have a way to make anything your fault no matter who you may be! He also thinks he has created the world and everyone in it! He also thinks he knows everything about anything even though he's a high school drop out! (Yeah he got his GED in the Airforce back in the 50's). His jobs were Rep. for the Teamsters Union in Iowa during the 60's. Des Moines Police Officer during the 60's. Worked on the dock unloading trailors for HF trucking during the 60's. Bus driver During the 60's. North Little Rock Police Officer In Arkansas during the 70's. Dock worker for ABF Trucking during the 80's. Cabot Police Officer during the 80's. Austin Police Officer during the 80's. NPI Security In Iowa during the 90's up to 2003. Back down to Arkansas working for Scat and now jobless and grumpy! His major lies are: I am a Korean War Vet, Vietnam Vet, Retired from the Airforce, Retired from the Teamsters Union, Retired from the North Little Rock Police Department, Retired from the Des Moines Police Department, Retired truck driver for ABF Trucking and a few others. He has cheated on my mom at least twice in his 37 years of marriage and has denied ever doing so. If that was true then why did he run off with his high school sweetheart back in 2001 to California for two months? My mom is brain washed so she takes him back often and backs him up during our fights! Everything the man owns is always much better than something really nice that some one else owns. For example: My dad's 1964 Ford Galaxie banana boat! He says it's worth $7000 easy! This is the same car that he bought in Iowa for $850. Got a paint job for $850. Had the frame welded because it was rusted through! And you now can see rust coming through the paint! Is it really worth $7000? I bet not! My dad just recently sold his 95 Mustang GT that he paid $5100 two years ago for. He just sold it for $4000. The Odometer is broken on it so you really don't know how many miles is on it. He told the new buyer that it only had 13700 miles on it. That's funny since that's how many miles the owner before him said were on it and I know my dad has taken that car to the moon and back! No one believes me when I say that this man is the devil! He is evil in every way! But he will always conveniece you that he is always innocent. So tell me, does my dad sound like an ****** or just a jerk? Or other???
corley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Sounds like he has problems, maybe partially from service. He sounds like he has to elevate himself above everyone to feel adequate. Your poor Mom. can't figure out why she would put up with his crap. I found it isn't worth the fight, distance yourself from him and just make time for your Mom and try to be there for her. Unless you still live with them, make a point of not being around him unless with others where you aren't the center of his arguments. Don't let him get you down. Seems like he wouldn't know the truth if it hit him between the eyes.
wilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 01:18 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Why not beat him with his own weapons? Agree with him, just agree with him and wait how long it will take him to realize he is being taken!.
Avoid confrontations, you just hurt your mothers feelings. Don't be like your father who has to be right....

You fight with him because you are ashamed he is your father. Let him be. Don't take his delusions, that is all he has.
beverleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

he's a big blowhard, in other words he's full of ****. it's good that you see him for what he is--however---we all have issues and faults. he's not the only one. get him a King James bible, he needs to humble himself, read the new testament. this guy needs Jesus, as we all do.
finley is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs