First, what do you call a democracy-having elections does NOT make them so-In Israel, Arabs are SECOND calss citizens-Arabs find it next to impossible to get building/expansion/repair permits so either build illegally or let property fall in disrepair, then Israel makes corrupt use of emminent domain orders to buldoze and steal (NO ENUMERATION) such properties. GET THIS- Israel procured an old Palestinian cemetery through this method-the ULTRA Orthodox Jews actually sided with the Arab Palestinians against its use for a peace center-unheard of-usually on opposing sides-Isarel built a highway, a Motel, and the Simon Wiesenthal Peace Center, bulldozing over the graves to do so.They are using these methods to take other Arab properties in Israel:
They are the ONLY country on earth to refuse people the "RIGHT to return"-Gernany and the Arab countries allow this for the Jews, but not the Jews for the Arab Palestinians.
There are green regions in Israel were land, much of it stolen as above, is not sold to Arabs and they are NOT allowed to build on it. Arabs and Jews MUST worship at the same Holly sites at separate and different times.Illegal JEWISH ONLY settlements are built on land stolen from Palestinians through murder, in the West Bank and Gaza strips then walls are built around them-Israel is building a wall separating Arab East Jerusalem from the West Bank whom it belongs to.Israel intends on annexing the West Bank and Gaza stips through brutality and murder.They want Arabs to take an oathe like the Nazis wanted the Jews to wear a yellow arm band-easier to kill them with. They call themsselves democratic.Very Nazi like.
They are in self-denial of the truth.Judge for your self.Nazis and Jews used mass graves(witnessed by Amnesty International), Jews and Nazis claim to be a master race/chosen people, Nazis and Jews put curfews on their victims, Nazis and Jews pushed their victims off their land, businesses, and homes, Nazis and Jews bulldozed and stole their victims land and homes and killed the victims, Nazis(flame throwers) and Jews(phosphorous and cluster bombs) tortured their victims, Nazis and Jews blamed their victims for ALL their problems, Nazis(used yellow arm bands) and Jews(used an oath) marked their victims for easy identification and murder,Nazis(no sales to Jews) and Jews(green regions where Arabs can NOT buy ,nor, build on) have segregation-don't take MY word for it, but that of a JEWISH SCHOLAR-NOTE the very striking similiarities:
Hear a VERY, VERY Hitleristic(ACTUALLY, even more venomous than Hitler) view:
"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- Menachem Begin. (Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parlament], quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982)
compared to Adolph Hitler:
"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord," adding "Compared to the absurd catchword about safeguarding law and order, thus laying a peaceable groundwork for mutual swindles, the task of preserving and advancing the highest humanity, given to this earth by the benevolence of the Almighty, seems a truly high mission." For Hitler, removing the subhumans from earth was not a matter of biology or evolution---it was a divine mandate from God Himself, the "work of the Lord", a "truly high mission". –Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
Every major War with the Arabs, has been initiated by Israel, INcluding its creation in 1948, by killing Arabs and stealing their land. Israel left Lebanon 3/4 in ruble, killing thousands, for A FEW hundred terrorists.
Let's see now-your premises is because Israel stole Arab Palestine land and killed its owners to create Israel in 1948 and continue to do so today with the goal of annexing the West Bank and Gaza strips, the Palestinians should recognize Israel. First ask yourself, whom is invading/occupyin/stealing land/killing the land owners. It is none other than-YOU GUESSED IT-Israel.Yes, the Hamas has it in their charter to blow Israel off the map, but it is ISRAEL whom ACTUALLY is removing the Palestinians off the map.Israel what is your road map to peace, it does NOT include Palestinians:
The King David Massacre
The Massacre at Baldat al-Shaikh
The Semiramis Hotel Massacre
The Massacre at Dair Yasin
NASER AL-DIN MASSACRE
THE TANTURA MASSACRE
BEIT DARAS MASSACRE
THE DAHMASH MOSQUE MASSACRE
The Massacre at Qibya
KAFR QASEM MASSACRE
Khan Yunis Massacre
The Massacre in Gaza City
Bint Jbeil Massacre
Beirut Massacre Sabra And Shatila Massacre
Seer Al Garbiah
Homeen Al-Tahta Massacre
Al-Naher Al-Bared Massacre
Ain Al-Hillwee Massacre
OYON QARA MASSACRE
AL-AQSA MOSQUE MASSACRE
THE IBRAHIMI MOSQUE MASSACRE
THE JABALIA MASSACRE
ERETZ CHECKPOINT MASSACRE
Deir Al-Zahrani Massacre
Nabatiyeh (school bus) Massacre
The Sohmor Second Massacre
24 Of June 1999 Massacres
Western Bekaa villages Massacre
Gaza "Cast lead operation" Massacre
Jewish leaders, YOUR TRUTHFULL thought on this matter-take the floor:
1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001
2. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Israeli Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York
Times April 1, 1988
3. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.
4. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.
5. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.
6. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."
7. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.
8. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio. (Certainly the FBI's cover-up of the Israeli spy ring/phone tap scandal suggests that Mr. Sharon may not have been joking.
9. "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.
10. "We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return" David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar's Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.