Israelis and Israeli Supporters Could You Honestly Answer me Please? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-30-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Israelis and Israeli Supporters Could You Honestly Answer me Please?

Now, the reality is Israelis have taken away 78% of the Palestinian land since 1967 gradually sliced up the Occupied Palestine into 70 pieces connecting to ring roads excluding Palestinians from their homes, farms, work, etc. These 20 000 settlers unlawfully grabbed the Palestinian land, turned Palestine into the longest running concentration camp of this universe with a stamp of infinity.

Penultimately, what is the solution? Remove those illegal settlers and hand over the tiny 22% land to the Palestinian or collect them all, transport them to Auschwitchz and restart Hitler's Gas Chambers to finish them all instead of murdering them every day. Remember -Yaser Arafat, Marwan Bargouti, Hannan Ashrawi or any other Palestinians are not the enemy of peace but successive Israeli governments are!

How could you slice the remaining 22% Palestine in 90 pieces and divide them with ring roads exclusively for the Jews only and imprison the Palestinians in their own land?

How could you have Bantustans in the remaining 22% Palestine?

Source for verification and not for advertisement or promotion.
http://muslimvillage.com/forums/inde...opic=29663&hl=
deshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2010, 04:18 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Israelis and Israeli supporters’ comments are rude, arrogant and totally inconsistent with the truth and history. In short, they lack compassion, commonsense, justice and humanity.
Therefore one can easily conclude Hitler was appropriate for them.

I hope my simple and honest observation and comment won’t set the barbaric Report Monkeys!

By the way, I have copied and pasted the whole debate for the sake of history and future evidence. Should anyone dare to remove this item will be condemned. We all know some people were condemned by Moses and disliked by almost everyone of this world. In my humble finding, these people love to destroy and rewrite the history for their own advantage.
The whole world is watching and you can’t hoodwink us all of the time.
Derby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:54 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Palestinian gays seek refuge in Israel because their own regime is so god damn intolerant of them, and yet the American left, with its lip service to "gay rights" and "gay marriage" are all for poor, downtrodden Palestine.

Give THAT some thought, and I promise to give some thought to your points as well...
Cary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2010, 05:00 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Well, the Palestinians could stop blowing things (including themselves) up. That would probably go a long way in furthering the peace process.

It sucks for the decent Palestinians but they don't seem to harbor much animosity towards their fellow Arab countries that refused to take them in.
gilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:53 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

You lost get over it. The land belongs to them now, Israel has the military might to crush every single nation surrounding and claim their lands for themselves as well but they don't so stop whining and just move somewhere else because they obviously don't want you there in THEIR country.
gillecriosd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:59 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Jews are the easiest people in the world to get along with, they don't start wars, they just want to be left in peace. If you are aggressive with them, watch out. And I don't blame them. Please call me a Jew lover, OOOh that hurts.
conroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:28 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Only around 1% I believe of Israel is on "Palestinian land", if Palestinians really want land, they should be arguing with Jordan, seeing as Jordan has around 30% of "Palestinian land".
burkett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:37 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Unlike the Nazis if the Muslim world wanted peace the Jews would give it to them.
berke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:50 AM   #9
Tye
Registered Member
Regular

thanks for the mindless rant, chairman arafat...
Tye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:42 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

LIFE
montrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:13 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

For the same reason that Iraq should be the 51st state. The spoils of war. If we kick your @ss, it belongs to us.
imported_archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:13 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

First, what do you call a democracy-having elections does NOT make them so-In Israel, Arabs are SECOND calss citizens-Arabs find it next to impossible to get building/expansion/repair permits so either build illegally or let property fall in disrepair, then Israel makes corrupt use of emminent domain orders to buldoze and steal (NO ENUMERATION) such properties. GET THIS- Israel procured an old Palestinian cemetery through this method-the ULTRA Orthodox Jews actually sided with the Arab Palestinians against its use for a peace center-unheard of-usually on opposing sides-Isarel built a highway, a Motel, and the Simon Wiesenthal Peace Center, bulldozing over the graves to do so.They are using these methods to take other Arab properties in Israel:

http://www.philipweiss.org/mondoweis...ersation-.html

They are the ONLY country on earth to refuse people the "RIGHT to return"-Gernany and the Arab countries allow this for the Jews, but not the Jews for the Arab Palestinians.

There are green regions in Israel were land, much of it stolen as above, is not sold to Arabs and they are NOT allowed to build on it. Arabs and Jews MUST worship at the same Holly sites at separate and different times.Illegal JEWISH ONLY settlements are built on land stolen from Palestinians through murder, in the West Bank and Gaza strips then walls are built around them-Israel is building a wall separating Arab East Jerusalem from the West Bank whom it belongs to.Israel intends on annexing the West Bank and Gaza stips through brutality and murder.They want Arabs to take an oathe like the Nazis wanted the Jews to wear a yellow arm band-easier to kill them with. They call themsselves democratic.Very Nazi like.

They are in self-denial of the truth.Judge for your self.Nazis and Jews used mass graves(witnessed by Amnesty International), Jews and Nazis claim to be a master race/chosen people, Nazis and Jews put curfews on their victims, Nazis and Jews pushed their victims off their land, businesses, and homes, Nazis and Jews bulldozed and stole their victims land and homes and killed the victims, Nazis(flame throwers) and Jews(phosphorous and cluster bombs) tortured their victims, Nazis and Jews blamed their victims for ALL their problems, Nazis(used yellow arm bands) and Jews(used an oath) marked their victims for easy identification and murder,Nazis(no sales to Jews) and Jews(green regions where Arabs can NOT buy ,nor, build on) have segregation-don't take MY word for it, but that of a JEWISH SCHOLAR-NOTE the very striking similiarities:

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/deu...nd-uber-alles/

Hear a VERY, VERY Hitleristic(ACTUALLY, even more venomous than Hitler) view:

"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."
- Menachem Begin. (Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parlament], quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982)

compared to Adolph Hitler:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord," adding "Compared to the absurd catchword about safeguarding law and order, thus laying a peaceable groundwork for mutual swindles, the task of preserving and advancing the highest humanity, given to this earth by the benevolence of the Almighty, seems a truly high mission." For Hitler, removing the subhumans from earth was not a matter of biology or evolution---it was a divine mandate from God Himself, the "work of the Lord", a "truly high mission". –Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

MORE:

Every major War with the Arabs, has been initiated by Israel, INcluding its creation in 1948, by killing Arabs and stealing their land. Israel left Lebanon 3/4 in ruble, killing thousands, for A FEW hundred terrorists.

Let's see now-your premises is because Israel stole Arab Palestine land and killed its owners to create Israel in 1948 and continue to do so today with the goal of annexing the West Bank and Gaza strips, the Palestinians should recognize Israel. First ask yourself, whom is invading/occupyin/stealing land/killing the land owners. It is none other than-YOU GUESSED IT-Israel.Yes, the Hamas has it in their charter to blow Israel off the map, but it is ISRAEL whom ACTUALLY is removing the Palestinians off the map.Israel what is your road map to peace, it does NOT include Palestinians:

The King David Massacre
The Massacre at Baldat al-Shaikh
YEHIDA MASSACRE
KHISAS MASSACRE
QAZAZA MASSACRE
The Semiramis Hotel Massacre
The Massacre at Dair Yasin
NASER AL-DIN MASSACRE
THE TANTURA MASSACRE
BEIT DARAS MASSACRE
THE DAHMASH MOSQUE MASSACRE
DAWAYMA MASSACRE
HOULA MASSACRE
SHARAFAT MASSACRE
Salha Massacre
The Massacre at Qibya
KAFR QASEM MASSACRE
Khan Yunis Massacre
The Massacre in Gaza City
AL-SAMMOU' MASSACRE
Aitharoun Massacre
Kawnin Massacre
Hanin Massacre
Bint Jbeil Massacre
Abbasieh Massacre
Adloun Massacre
Saida Massacre
Fakhani Massacre
Beirut Massacre Sabra And Shatila Massacre
Jibsheet Massacre
Sohmor Massacre
Seer Al Garbiah
Maaraka Massacres
Zrariah Massacre
Homeen Al-Tahta Massacre
Jibaa Massacre
Yohmor Massacre
Tiri massacre
Al-Naher Al-Bared Massacre
Ain Al-Hillwee Massacre
OYON QARA MASSACRE
Siddiqine Massacre
AL-AQSA MOSQUE MASSACRE
THE IBRAHIMI MOSQUE MASSACRE
THE JABALIA MASSACRE
Aramta Massacre
ERETZ CHECKPOINT MASSACRE
Deir Al-Zahrani Massacre
Nabatiyeh (school bus) Massacre
Mnsuriah Massacre
The Sohmor Second Massacre
Nabatyaih Massacre
Qana Massacre
Trqumia Massacre
Janta Massacre
24 Of June 1999 Massacres
Western Bekaa villages Massacre
Gaza "Cast lead operation" Massacre

Jewish leaders, YOUR TRUTHFULL thought on this matter-take the floor:

1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies ­not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001

2. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Israeli Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

3. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

4. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

5. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

6. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."

7. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

8. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio. (Certainly the FBI's cover-up of the Israeli spy ring/phone tap scandal suggests that Mr. Sharon may not have been joking.

9. "We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours." Rafael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces - Gad Becker, Yediot Ahronot 13 April 1983, New York Times 14 April 1983.

10. "We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return" David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar's Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157.
chadburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

About the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

It is a product of the hatred of the Arab and Persian Muslims for Israelis.

The conflict would end tomorrow if the Islamists were to lay down their arms and live in peace with their neighbors.

Muslims that call for peace and yet ignore the fact that Israel has agreed to peace (Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty (1979)) and continue to fire rockets at Israel are at odds with the Qur’ran.

Surah [4:90]
Exempted are those who join people with whom you have signed a peace treaty, and those who come to you wishing not to fight you, nor fight their relatives. Had GOD willed, He could have permitted them to fight against you. Therefore, if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them.

It is Allah’s will that Israel continues against the Arabs and Persians that do not follow the Prophet’s word and Allah’s will.

Ahmadinejad is the puppet of the Persian mullahs and ayatollahs that rule Iran through a theocracy (religious government). As a totalitarian government the people including Ahmadinejad must parrot the words of his puppet-masters, he has no views but their death to the Israelis mantra. The Persian mullahs are the main financial supporters of hatred worldwide. The Arab Muslims of The Brotherhood (Egypt, 1928) are the main Arab exporters of hatred worldwide.

You know the names of the puppet organizations of the Arabs and Persians: Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, CAIR, al-Qaeda, et cetra.

In 1924, in an attempt to remove the political, violent, barbaric aspects of Islam from Islam, the secular Turks abolished the caliphate. The Muslim Brotherhood was born to keep Islam pure and violent. This Islamic "revival" entered into the movement phase in the Middle East by establishing "Al-Ikhwan Al-Moslemoon" (Muslim Brotherhood) in Egypt, 1928.

The Muslim Brotherhood is the head of the snake in the global violent Islamic supremacist war. They are our mortal enemy and committed to our destruction.

"International law enforcement authorities and Western intelligence agencies discovered a twenty-year old document revealing a top-secret plan developed by the Muslim Brotherhood, the oldest Islamist organization with one of the most extensive terror networks in the world to launch a program of “cultural invasion” and eventual conquest of the West that virtually mirrors the tactics used by Islamists for more than two decades".

And according to Article Two of the Hamas Charter: “The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the wings of the Muslim Brotherhood in "Palestine". The Organization of the Islamic Conference is the brainchild of the Muslim Brotherhood. CAIR in the USA has been linked to the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is acting to overthrow democratic governments world wide.

Source(s):
http://www.danielpipes.org/954/distingui...
http://www.frontpagemag.com/readArticle....
http://counterterrorismblog.org/2009/01/...
beagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:25 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

It's called the spoils of war - The Six-Day War of June 5-10, 1967 was a war between the Israel army and the armies of the neighboring states of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The Arab states of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria also contributed troops and arms. At the war's end, Israel had gained control of the Sinai Peninsula, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and the Golan Heights. The results of the war affect the geopolitics of the region to this day.

Yom Kippur (3 day ) War 1973 - Anwar Sadat in 1972 publicly stated that Egypt was committed to going to war with Israel, and that they were prepared to "sacrifice one million Egyptian soldiers."

Seems that after starting all the Wars the Arabs are real sore losers.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

I never understood how the Israelis could shoot Plestinian old women and children. My older brother who is a Marine told me. "You just dont lead them as much". ha ha Palestinians are like rats and need to be exterminated.
jonni is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs