Bigfoot - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-01-2010, 06:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

Sightings of Bigfoot, also called Sasquatch, were first reported in parts of the United States and Canada in the mid-19th century. Since then there have been hundreds of reports of a large, hairy hominid or ape, with the distinguishing characteristic of a 16"-20" footprint. There have also been many obvious forgeries and hoaxes, suppositions about UFOs or supernatural connections and no real clear answers. Some suggest the beast is a relative of Gigantopithecus, an extinct primate of China. A famous home movie from 1967 by Roger Patterson still stands as one of the most significant -- and controversial -- pieces of visual evidence. do you believe this?
bitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 07:10 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

It is probably just some tall hairy drunk guy walking through the woods who can't find his house! LOL
akira4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

lol that's to funny. but could be true. thanks for your comment
iddig17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

Not too long ago i saw on the news about so type hybrid mutant wolf/dog that some woman hit with her car.They showed a picture of it also.This thing was killing dogs(pit bulls and rottwellers)and eating them.
Bearach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:52 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

really, i didn't hear about that one wow. i bet people was scared. it would have freak me out.
imported_kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

After many years, the Patterson film was finally admitted as being faked. So was the famous picture of Nessie in Loch Ness. I think we have a generation or two of liars, pranksters, opportunists, and tellers of tall tales.
hurste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

okay thanks for your comment and i heard about the loch ness monster when i was younger.
archibald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:33 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

I am usually very open to many things, I believe in aliens and ghosts mainly because there is solid scientific evidence of such things, but for Bigfoot, I dunno. Why has there never been a skeleton found, why not more videos, and someone had to have stepped in some sasquatch poop! Until there's more solid evidence.. I can't say I believe yet.
lysander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:54 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

that's a good point thanks for your response.
maxfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

Well, I think that it's possible. But I don't know if it's true. I would think that it's more urban legend. Hard to say, since the Patteson film was de-bunked.
cuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

i never seen the patteson film thanks for your response.
taurino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

I hadn't heard that the Patterson film was de-bunked. Who de-bunked it and why? Nobody in 1967 had the technology to create an ape-suit that realistic looking. You can see all the muscles underneath the fur rippling when it walks. That doesn't happen when you put on a costume.
drogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

We may never really know will we? There could be something like this wandering out there, but the realities of it seem impossible. Will we really ever know?
diwali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:27 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

i don't think so.
imported_karsten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

In a way I hope the mystery never gets solved, but on the other hand it would be nice to know what's really out there. I hope nobody tries to put one in captivity. At a reported height of 8-9 feet and 400 lbs., it would have to be a mighty hefty enclosure.
donnachadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:31 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

I think I've seen the home movie from 1967. It looks convincing but is there a possibility that someone was dressed up like bigfoot in the film footage? There has been too many sightings but we have simply not discovered any specimen (dead or alive) yet. I think I won't believe til I see a real specimen.
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #17

Bigfoot

Have you seen a dead bear in the woods? Probably not. It's the same thing with bigfoot. They must go underground or something. See my earlier comment in this thread for info on the 1967 footage. That's not a suit.
Terrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

One year topics always amaze me but nevertheless i donot believe in any of these stories and know it is a myth or simple "fairy tales" All the TV specials,books,movies,articles and stories about BigFoot are simply fiction and as real as Superman,Invisible Man,Batman,Spiderman etc etc You get the picture No truth and all of these stories about Bigfoot are just that stories but fiction ....lets be sure of that Thanks for sharing Good Luck
Berwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Bigfoot

ok thanks but this was an old topic. something i found when i first started.
espowyes15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs