What would you ask for a 2003 Mustang Mach 1? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-01-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

What would you ask for a 2003 Mustang Mach 1?

I'm thinking of selling my '03 white Mach 1. The car has 44,000 miles on it, but the engine is practically new. It was replaced by a Ford Dealership where I live at 35,500 miles, so the engine has less than 10,000 miles on it. There are pictures of it on my 360 pg. Black lthr interior, sweet factory 6-disc changer and Mach 460 sound system, very very fast car, 32 valve V-8 (4.6L), DOHC, Its really a beautiful new American muscle car. What should I ask for it. I know they only made 6500 of them and 03 was the first year they produced Mach 1's since 1973 so its a collectors car as well.
collin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 07:47 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

What would you ask for a 2003 Mustang Mach 1?

first of all you need to find out what the blue book value is for the car. go to kellybluebook.com and you should be able to find that out roughly. it is an estimate Second. You need to take in account any damage. door dings paint chips. ect. How much you still owe ect. Make sure you have the recpt. for the new ingine. and price accordingly.
Might I ask why you want to get rid of it??
I had a 68 fastback with a 302 and a 4 on the floor. I loved that car. I grew up with mustangs. I think my alltime fav. is the 69 boss 429! Good luck to ya
corren is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Tags
2003 mustang