Are You Familiar with the “Facts of Massive Payments to Israel”? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Are You Familiar with the “Facts of Massive Payments to Israel”?

According to a recent article in the New York Times, American taxpayers have give over $77 billion to the Jewish nation of Israel since 1967. This huge giveaway program of the American government actually amounts to about $16,500 for every Jew (man, woman, and child) in the nation. Much of this money comes as a result of the activities of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which is the largest of the 80 odd Jewish lobbies in Washington. These lobbies are interested in getting congressmen and senators elected that will continue Israel's favored nation status with the U.S. Government. For example, gifts to potential candidates for the 1989-1990 election amounted to $8 million according to Federal Election Commission reports. As a result of these bribes, Israel has been successful in obtaining approximately $10 billion dollars in aid last year alone. The U.S. government has virtually no say in how this money is spent. Any attempt to monitor the cash gifts is taken as an insult by the Israeli government which claims that as a sovereign nation, we should keep our hands off its internal affairs. Our hands have only one purpose--giving them more money. This one tiny nation of only four million people alone receives approximately one third of our foreign aid, and while foreign aid is actually decreasing to some central America and African nations, aid to Israel is on the steady rise. The chart above shows the amount of military and economic aid that has been given to Israel since Israel was carved out of Arab land in 1948. The sections shown in black are loans and the sections shown in white are gifts. The chart does not list other types of foreign aid such as aid for transportation, education, health services, etc.

I hope no on would be Accused of anti-Semitism for asking a simple question for the purpose of research and analysis!
conroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I say, Free America Now
raedford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:27 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

yep. read about the zionist movement after 1945.

basically, the US spearheaded the movement to create Israel, so they've been forced to finance them ever since otherwise the US would have to admit it was a mistake.

basically, the money we give to israel is lower than the cost of admitting we were wrong.
tully is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Pathetic isn't it ? America, the poodle of israel.
bizahalani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

It's a payoff, see we pay the jews to keep god from destroying all the liberals.

sad thing is I'm laughing, most others are taking offence.
ahiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:30 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Well the question is... Where is the question ?

you didn't ask any question, so what answers you want to know.
arlen44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

although I never understood fully why USA is giving so much money to Israel, you must know that the agreement between Israel and USA is that
75% of this "gift" is coming back to USA as Israel is obligated by this to acquire almost obsolete USA arms at a higher price than the market.
Also USA has the right to put a veto in every arm transaction that Israel wants to do with any other country. (for example Israel was selling arms to china but it stopped by USA request).
To all this you can sum the opportunity for USA to have such a country as an army test base for all the arms they are creating.

and a last thing , but this is an opinion and I can be wrong (or not)
USA is paying a price also to have Israel as an ally while Israel is been used to put pressure on the world to stop Iran nuclear plans.
This as an excuse for USA to control Iran like they did with Irak.
lugaidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Everyone knows that America takes care of Israel, that's why Israel can just do whatever it wants. Just look at what they're doing to the Palestinians. Antisemitism is a word that the Jews use when the world doesn't agree with what they are doing. Israel is a nation that uses the Holocaust as an excuse to do what they want to the Palestinians. So no you won't be accused of antisemitism, cause you're right that Israel is a nation that is largely funded by the American taxpayer. And so you have the right to ask any question you want about where your money goes, and what it's used for. Which in Israels case is weapons and a big wall around a small and barren stretch of land, in other words a ghetto for the Palestinians. If you need to ask one question, just ask yourself, why am i paying the Jews to do to the Palestinians, what Hitler did to them?
That's not antisemitism, that's common sense.

Peace
agni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:18 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Israel spends most of it on her economy and acquiring weapons to kill Arabs and steal their land. DIEGO, TAKE NOTE OF YOUR ERROR-1/6 of the 6 billion annually Israel recieves in forgiven loans, is spent directly on military equipment from foreign countries, 75% of this MUST be spent in purchases from the US-you read right-WE, US taxpayers give the Israelies the money to buy arms from us-go figure.Israel uses the rest on her economy and to build her own weapons and fund her military while our economy flounders-homes foreclosed, businesses going under, healthcare suffering, taking out loans to give Israel which are "FORGIVEN" -NO PROPAGANDA-SEE THE TRUTH:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

http://current.com/items/90596182_th...-to-israel.htm

http://www.wrmea.com/us_aid_to_israel/index.htm

Israel spying on US links:

http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/dc/laun...=1be2fkr9uovrv

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines01/1212-06.htm

http://www.alternet.org/audits/130891 (AIPAC Involvement)

US forgiven loans and outright grants to Israel links:

http://www.washington-report.org/htm..._to_israel.htm

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/IB85066.pdf

http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/1209/p16s01-wmgn.html

Without it, their economic infrastructure would collapse.Theirs flourishes-OURS collapses-brilliant idea-let's spend those BILLIONS on OUR economy-I am sure there are other US citizens like myself whom could use some "FORGIVEN MONEY". We LOAN money to Arab and non Arab countries that is PAID back- to Israel, we GIVE LITERALLY, BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS of forgiven loans(NEVER PAID BACK) to Israel, to pay for her murder of Palestinians and theft of their land-not only that, Israel lends some of the money BACK to the US with high interest rates that we have also borrowed to GIVE to Israel. What do we get in return-Israel purposely blew up the USS liberty(pays us for that from the forgiven money she got from the US-in other words, we are paying for her attack on our ship in which 34 crewman lost their lives:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

With an ally like that, whom needs enemies?

Diego, it is Israel whom is putting pressure on the US to get involved with Iran.Why is Israel always attacking her neighbors and getting the US involed or the US cleaning up AFTER her. Israel does as Israel pleases - for 6 BILLION a year-you would think she should at least do something in OUR, not her, interests?

Hey, any time I lend anyone a couple dollars, I want to know what they do with it - 6 Billion - I would blow a gasket if I didn't know what was being done with it.
wetherly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

I feel sorry for Americans.

The Americans are earning curse and condemnation for their blind support for Israel.

America and Israel are two different states. Yet, Israel dominates USA. Very strange!

Should you wish, please visit this link and find out more about Israeli arrogance and rudeness!

“Israelis and Israeli Supporters Could You Honestly Answer me Please?”
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6022201AAmyrnZ

Israelis and Israeli supporters’ comments are rude, arrogant and totally inconsistent with the truth and history. In short, they lack compassion, commonsense, justice and humanity.

Therefore one can easily conclude Hitler was appropriate for them.
I hope my simple and honest observation and comment won’t set the barbaric Report Monkeys!

By the way, I have copied and pasted the whole debate for the sake of history and future evidence. Should anyone dare to remove this item will be condemned. We all know some people were condemned by Moses and disliked by almost everyone of this world. In my humble finding, these people love to destroy and rewrite the history for their own advantage.

The whole world is watching and you can’t hoodwink us all of the time.
delmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

PARASITIC relationship.

ALL other nationals working in the USA send remittance back to their mother land. Unfortunately we the USA citizens send the jew government remittance via our tax dollars. Is this fair? - NO

We the USA gives money and don't have a say on how its spent. PARASITIC relationship, whats in it for US??? NOTHING!!!!!!

I too hope my statements aren't considered anit-semitic. I am critizing the jew government parasitic relationship with the US government. I do not have ill wishes on the jew people around the world. Likewise anyone that critizies our US governement , I don't take that as against me the citizen.
bour is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs