68 FB bench seat 1/1079 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-14-2008, 01:39 AM   #1

Region: Washington
68 FB bench seat 1/1079

Hi guys, just wanted to ask if any of you happen to own a sorta rare 68 fastback with either a deluxe interior bench seat 256 built or one like mine standard interior bench seat 1079 built. I had never heard of such a Mustang till I happened across this one totally by accident.
682X2STANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2008, 01:38 PM   #2

Re: 68 FB bench seat 1/1079

Yes, I have one. I also have the original door tag to prove it. I have just after 10 years of letting it collect saw dust, empty boxes and mouse poo.. sent it off to body and paint. I see you live just up the road from too. You are welcome to see the car if you like. It's currently at Street Rod Visions having the final body and paint done. It will then come back home for final assembly.
ssnova71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #3

Just got your notification that you replied, been since June that I posted. Glad to hear that you have one. You must live in Washington because I see that Street Rod Visions is located in Lynnwood WA. I live in Everett. I went to see your car but could not find it, can you post a link???
682X2STANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2008, 10:17 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 682X2STANG View Post
Just got your notification that you replied, been since June that I posted. Glad to hear that you have one. You must live in Washington because I see that Street Rod Visions is located in Lynnwood WA. I live in Everett. I went to see your car but could not find it, can you post a link???
Old 11-12-2008, 10:31 AM   #5

Sorry, new to this site and I'm not familiar with the posting and replying routine. Anyway, I had ment to say that I'm up the road from you in Marysville. I work in Everett for a large aerospace co......you take a guess I don't currently have any digital pictures but I have many pics on paper of the car as I got it and as the work was being done the first time I had started to restore it about 8 years ago. Send an email to ssnova71@gmail.com and I will give you a phone number to reach me. Who knows, we may even already know each other or have seen each other around here at swap meets or local car shows.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs