Im getting my grandfathers 1965 mustang for my 1st car isnt that awesome?!? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:45 PM   #1

Im getting my grandfathers 1965 mustang for my 1st car isnt that awesome?!?

for you yes....not so much for the car I'm guessing knowing how most teens in mustangs end up
govannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Now thats what I call a car, remember do not let anyone else drive your car. This is how you end up with no car. Also, keep in mind people under 20 are responsible for 80 percent of rear end accidents because they follow too closely and rearend someone. Dont do this, give yourself more room than you need, sure some idiot may cut in but all you can can drop back a little more, and if things up ahead in traffic look odd, and you see brake lights pop on all over the place get off the gas and put your foot over the brake. I have been doing this for 40 years and its saved me countless times. You must be relaxed while driving, but be ready to stop that car as fast as possible, because you never know what may pop out in front of your car. Plastic trash cans (BIG ONES) 10 HEAVY DUTY CAR BUMPERS........... 40 TONS OF 2 X 4 ( I CAME OUT OF A CLOUD OF RUBBER SMOKE THAT TIME FROM THE CARS IN FRONT OF ME, THEY MISSED THE PILE OF 2X4 I WENT RIGHT OVER THE TOP LIKE TAKING A SKI JUMP SOUNDED LIKE I WAS SHATTERING THOUSANDS OF PENCILS I LOOKED IN THE MIRRORS AND ALL I COULD SEE WERE THOUSANDS OF SPLINTERS.) BROKE DOWN MOTORCYCLE WITH A FLAT TIRE............. 4 OLD LADIES in a CAR BROKEN IN THE SECOND LANE STILL ON THE FREEWAY.............. TRUCK TIRES SOME WITH RIMS, SOME WITH OUT,............FLOCK OF WILD TURKEYS................. 4 COWS.................... CAR TIRES SOME WITH RIMS SOME WITH OUT.............SKI BOAT............. GIANT REDWOOD TREES...................... VACUME CLEANERS BAGS OF TRASH................. DEER LIVE................. DEER DEAD.............. YOU name it and I have had to try to stop to miss it THIS is a tiny portion of stuff seen on a freeway or around town.
kolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Very!!
imported_cleve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

My dad bought a brand new '65, 289 2 bbl, automatic, orange notchback. It would be nice to have still.
akira4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:03 AM   #5

the only thing i could say that is better is getting a horse
you would be the only guy riding a horse to work
Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:50 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Yea but i got one from my grandfather thats a little more rare...1965 mustang 2+2
parnell is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Tags
1965 mustang