Classic car question 1969 mustang? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-20-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Classic car question 1969 mustang?

i have a 1969 ragtop convertable ford mustang (only 5000 made) but its in very bad condition i need to know how much its worth i tried looking it up on blue book but it dosent have that old of cars
rosswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2011, 01:55 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Classic car question 1969 mustang?

that convertible can be worth a pretty penny in any condition , there are a number of online warehouses with catologs you can order and make this thing look soo good. Like " year one.com" and " classic industries.com" these are the two websites with the top of the line parts , but there are plenty of others I would go to a online magazine called hemmings motor news , hemmings.com has an online site that is a dedicated car lovers magazine, anything old as long as its a car will have thousands of links for anything you need, including world wide access to car lovers who love mustangs. I use the want ads to get an idea of what cars are selling for, you can also check autotrader classics.com I use them to check all across the USA and see what a vehicle is selling for. type the year in twice then make and model, leave any distance in the search box and type in your zip and you can check all 50 states. And last but not least nada.com has a classic car price guide in the consumer section so by cross checking all three i try to get some idea of what a vehicle will be worth. This should give you a starting place, and finally if you just type 1969 ford mustang " in the web search box you will get thousands of hits. have fun.
skah is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Tags
1969 mustang