Who supplies 1965-1968 Mustang All aluminum radiators from china? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #1

Who supplies 1965-1968 Mustang All aluminum radiators from china?

I'm looking for a supplier here in the USA. Someone who imports from China direct. I know of one, but I need another. It seems to be a mystery that no one wants to talk about.
Barkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Check out Champion Radiators. They are sold by several American distributers. You can also go to their website, ChampionRadiators.com, and see who all sells their product. I understand where your coming from though. The aluminum radiator is often the choice many go for, but many U.S. companies charge $400+ when you can get the same thing from China for half that. Champion radiators can be gotten for $150-$300 depending on the exact one you get. I am all for buying U.S. made items, but when you really want something and can't afford it you might have to buy the Chinese brand. Lets face it though, these Chinese brands are still keeping some Americans in a job and as long as there is a market for this stuff, some American businesses will sell it.

If I opened my own business trying to sell a radiator at $400 and I couldn't sell it, I would go out of business in no time. Then I'm out of a job and unable to feed my family. But if I can sell the Chinese brand cheaper I might keep a job. So don't let the comments of some bother you for buying overseas products. If American companies are charging too much, they give us no choice but to go elsewhere.

If you can find an American made radiator that is of quality, I would go that route. But if not, the Champion radiators are good. I've used a couple in the past to replace some others I blew when racing and they are still holding up fine with no leaks.

Furthermore, FORD imports products made in China to manufacture their cars. They mass produce cars and need to get all these products as fast as possible so sometimes they have to get some from China.
ccri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 08:23 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Why would you want to put a Chinese radiator in an American classic? You ought to be ashamed of yourself. And if your wanting to market Chinese radiators for classic Mustangs, I hope your business plan fails.
lysander is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Classic Mustangs

Tags
1968 mustang