Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I found 73 Mach 1....

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  go501green 
#1 ·
73 Mach 1 H 351c automatic
Engine and trans are good, missing a fender, and few other parts, body is straight.
Radiator is gone...
What would this car be worth?
Been a long time since I rebuilt a Stang.
I posted this thread over in another area only got one response.
The guy wants $1600.0
Looking for input and suggestions?

#6 ·
No title but I did a search and found it was not stolen, I have to run the vin through the cop shop and see if the original owner will contest a abandon title if I decide to get it.

#8 ·
Trying to get the pics, the car is a few 100 miles from me. So I am counting on the guys pics.
I contacted Gas Monkey Garage to see if they were interested, if I hear back they are if I don't hear back they aren't, that was their auto-reply.
There is a guy on this board has a rebuilt 73" Mach 1 but it went through Sandy, that worries me a bit as he only wants 7k but it is not painted and still needs interior work. The problem with a flooded car is just that, flooded with saltwater is a death wish unless the car was pulled to the frame and sandblasted. That to me would explain the low price.

#10 ·
It looks unmolested but it has definitely been sitting for a while. More and better pictures of the trunk and floorboards would be helpful.
If I was looking for a project like that, based on the price and the photos, I'd have no problem driving the hundred miles to take a look at it.

Why did you call those crackheads at Gas Monkey? If it's good, they'll buy it out from underneath you...

#11 ·
They don't know where it is
I contacted them because if they were interested I was gonna buy it as I knew it had value.

The guy sold it just a few minutes ago, I was getting ready to go see it and he said it had just sold

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.