Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Classic Mustangs - Dead

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Tyoung68 
#1 ·
So it looks like no one really gets on this section anymore. Does anyone know where you can go to get some answers? It seems that ever since the phone app was abandoned it has continually declined. Now it's just dead.

#3 ·
Before anyone ever heard of the internet, I used to purchase a shop manual for every vehicle that I owned. I admit, that I do use the internet quite a bit, generally because it's faster and more convenient. But I still have my books to refer to, in the event that the internet is not a reliable source of information.
With a good shop manual, and a set of hand tools, there isn't much on a classic Mustang that you won't be able to fix.

#4 ·
I've got the shop manual as well as a few others. It seems that I always have something that isn't addressed. It's nice to be able to find someone that has already slugged through a similar problem. I also enjoy interacting with other Mustang nuts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.