Ok Kind of Pissed off at the moment... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:09 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Ok Kind of Pissed off at the moment...

Ok so I am going to start this rant off with "I know i chose my routes that I have with my car... i just need to rant and need advice ok. thanks"

Ok here is the story... I was pulled over the other night.. and the usual happens, license and registration. (first time being pulled over in the mustang) and I am digging for my registration... no luck... I tell him I cant find it... he goes to the cruiser and he comes back and says please step out of the car right now. I am like ok... wtf is goin on... I get cuffed and put against my trunk saying your not under arrest at the moment but we need to get some stuff figured out. I am like ok now im gettin pissed because he doesnt tell me whats going on meanwhile 2 more cops pull up... he is diggin into my car pulling **** out from everywhere... ( i do not do drugs, and hardly ever drink... so there is nothing in my car mind you) and i was like if your looking for something I can definitely help you out if you just tell me what it is your doing in my car. He goes son.. the plates on this car are going to another vehicle, and your address on your ID doesnt line up. Now im really pissed... i said officer, I am recently divorced, and just moved home.. and wth do you mean my plates are stolen.... he goes yes sir... they are registered to a yellow cobalt.. and last time i checked this was neither... well **** me... Um sir... i owned a yellow cobalt before this... but i have new registration tags on these... and I have had this car since feb of 2010... and my bay is in may.. so how is it I renewed tags on an old car... then it hit me.. my ****in wife at the time must have botched the process... I tell him the tale and he is like ok it makes sense... but I am ticketing you for having wrong plates, and for having exessive muffler noise... i said time the f out.. for what? you pulled me over going 25 in a neighborhood.. and how was i too loud? he tells me i swear to god "I can tell that when you gun it, its going to be a problem... so i am ticketing you for it." WTF!?!?!? I purposely drive on good behavior and you give me this bull****! well then he comes over and looks at the windows and says lets measure these bad boys too since we are at it... 3%... FML... im boned... well black on black looks good... i will let the windows slide... (O M G W T F!) also you must have a 4 inch reflective strip on your tail lights, I am going to have to add that... and your too low for city ordinance.

ALL IN ****ING ALL here is what I was ticketed for...

Excessive Exhaust noise (on assumption)
Wrong Plates (i didnt even know)
Tail Lights (never on any car have I heard of a 4 inch strip)
Ride Height (****in bull**** if i ever heard of it)

Let Go For

Window Tint (3%... which every cop tells me the same thing... we hate routine traffic stops because of the fear factor.... yet you will let me keep darker than limo tint... F YOU!)

I am debating on fighting this and I have my city ordinances printed up and ready to go... I should have gotten warnings for the plates, theres no such thing as ride height, the exhaust is garbage, and the tail lights there was no such number in the city ordinance... he made it up!

End rant...

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
How much is the total ticket for? That's really how I would base it... If you go to court, you are still going to have to pay all kinds of fees, even if they drop the charges. I had a cop pull me over in Alabama, he wrote me up like you... Even called me "boy" which pissed me off more than you can imagine!

Total cost of infractions was just over $180. Total court cost to get it dropped, was going to be $175. 110 in court fees and 65 in other admin fees... I lived 3hrs away from the court house so you would have to figure in gas too.

Sorry dude, sometimes we have to pay to look so damn good on the road... He was jest jealous because you can drive around town topless! Lol!
Nasty Bite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:53 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT
Ok so I am going to start this rant off with "I know i chose my routes that I have with my car... i just need to rant and need advice ok. thanks"

Ok here is the story... I was pulled over the other night.. and the usual happens, license and registration. (first time being pulled over in the mustang) and I am digging for my registration... no luck... I tell him I cant find it... he goes to the cruiser and he comes back and says please step out of the car right now. I am like ok... wtf is goin on... I get cuffed and put against my trunk saying your not under arrest at the moment but we need to get some stuff figured out. I am like ok now im gettin pissed because he doesnt tell me whats going on meanwhile 2 more cops pull up... he is diggin into my car pulling **** out from everywhere... ( i do not do drugs, and hardly ever drink... so there is nothing in my car mind you) and i was like if your looking for something I can definitely help you out if you just tell me what it is your doing in my car. He goes son.. the plates on this car are going to another vehicle, and your address on your ID doesnt line up. Now im really pissed... i said officer, I am recently divorced, and just moved home.. and wth do you mean my plates are stolen.... he goes yes sir... they are registered to a yellow cobalt.. and last time i checked this was neither... well **** me... Um sir... i owned a yellow cobalt before this... but i have new registration tags on these... and I have had this car since feb of 2010... and my bay is in may.. so how is it I renewed tags on an old car... then it hit me.. my ****in wife at the time must have botched the process... I tell him the tale and he is like ok it makes sense... but I am ticketing you for having wrong plates, and for having exessive muffler noise... i said time the f out.. for what? you pulled me over going 25 in a neighborhood.. and how was i too loud? he tells me i swear to god "I can tell that when you gun it, its going to be a problem... so i am ticketing you for it." WTF!?!?!? I purposely drive on good behavior and you give me this bull****! well then he comes over and looks at the windows and says lets measure these bad boys too since we are at it... 3%... FML... im boned... well black on black looks good... i will let the windows slide... (O M G W T F!) also you must have a 4 inch reflective strip on your tail lights, I am going to have to add that... and your too low for city ordinance.

ALL IN ****ING ALL here is what I was ticketed for...

Excessive Exhaust noise (on assumption)
Wrong Plates (i didnt even know)
Tail Lights (never on any car have I heard of a 4 inch strip)
Ride Height (****in bull**** if i ever heard of it)

Let Go For

Window Tint (3%... which every cop tells me the same thing... we hate routine traffic stops because of the fear factor.... yet you will let me keep darker than limo tint... F YOU!)

I am debating on fighting this and I have my city ordinances printed up and ready to go... I should have gotten warnings for the plates, theres no such thing as ride height, the exhaust is garbage, and the tail lights there was no such number in the city ordinance... he made it up!

End rant...
******. They shouldn't be allowed to act in this manner. Its called harassment.
ibleedblue65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2011, 07:34 AM   #4
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Region: Louisiana
Re: Ok Kind of Pissed off at the moment...

that is insanely stupid! i hate cops like that. there are some good cops out there, and there names get ruined by ******** like this!
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:42 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

That is absolutely crazy. Sucks to hear. Sorry you had a rough time.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

I'd fight it on principle! yeah you have court fees and stuff, but at least you can reduce them or even get them dropped. I'd get a traffic lawyer for this. When I was in the Air Force my mother back home had to register my plates in NY while I was away, and one day I got pulled over by the one trooper in NJ that everyone knew was a ball buster, and when he ran my plates they came up as my mother pathfinder and not my car. Man, you want to see a guy sweat profusely, that trooper wanted my car impounded and all.

I agree with you, the cop made some **** up, probably needed his quota filled before he got off duty. Yes....there is such a thing as police having quotas!!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco

wow that sucks!!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

if you really want to fight it do ALL the homework needed and take evidence... word of mouth or what you think wont fly.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:43 AM   #9
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx

im with spectorv on this. you need to get the a book or list of the actual statutes. and them check them against your car. make sure you know what you are talkn bout.

it's common for police to sometimes enforce old laws that are changed.

unfortunatley the stuff he cited you for is meant to be a tool for law enforcement. not to just cite joe blow for. guys like the officeer you ran into makes it harder for other ppl tryn to do real law enforcent.

bbk ssi, 70ml t.b., bbk adj.reg., bd11-a 11psi, e-cam,
racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

watch some judge judy lol she always asks for documentation and they never have it aka they get OWNED

AND what you think the law says, what it actually says, and how it is interpreted are all very very different.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah I know Spec... I ended up gettin on our city ordinance site and looked up all the information, printed it out, AND even called a cop who is a family friend in our town... he said its absolutely rediculous and everything should have been a warning...

he asked for the cops name that ticketed me... and told me he was goin in to bust his balls today lol

Old 03-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

No offense dude, but you plates were incorrect right? Then why should u get a warning for that. How does he know if your feeding him a line of bull**** on your story. But more than likely if you call the DA and state your case (after you fixed the issue with proof) he may throw it out. Now as far as the infractions go. I don't know your local ordinances but I'm super suprized that you didnt get ticketed for the tint knowing it was illiegal. Exhaust usually anything modified from stock is to be considered illegal, and I have now Idea what your talking about on your tail lights.

So just so you know, never try to fight the cop, the fight is won in the court room. When dealing with cops your answers should always be yes sir or mam. Dont give them a reason to make your day even worse. I've been super kind when pulled over and more times than not I'm let go with a warning or they look the other way when it comes to other infractions on my car. Much easier to convince the DA to not convict then it is to convince the cop to not ticket you.

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

I hope it all works out for you, I know you were upset but talking back and such can only hurt your chance of not getting a ticket.. just something you have to suck up sometimes even if they are asking for it....
Old 03-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #14
Road Trip!

I was hit years back with a similar situation. A registration renewal form was sent to me but it was for a car that was totaled a year and a half before this. It didn't give a clear description of what vehicle. DMV gave me a new reg. and plate. Put them on. Never looked back. Pulled over for stop sign and went to jail for switched plates. Like you will too now, always make sure the registration and plates and insurance is correct. I got 4 vehicles at home so gotta keep up with it.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by topless04gt View Post
ok so i am going to start this rant off with "i know i chose my routes that i have with my car... I just need to rant and need advice ok. Thanks"

ok here is the story... I was pulled over the other night.. And the usual happens, license and registration. (first time being pulled over in the mustang) and i am digging for my registration... No luck... I tell him i cant find it... He goes to the cruiser and he comes back and says please step out of the car right now. I am like ok... Wtf is goin on... I get cuffed and put against my trunk saying your not under arrest at the moment but we need to get some stuff figured out. I am like ok now im gettin pissed because he doesnt tell me whats going on meanwhile 2 more cops pull up... He is diggin into my car pulling **** out from everywhere... ( i do not do drugs, and hardly ever drink... So there is nothing in my car mind you) and i was like if your looking for something i can definitely help you out if you just tell me what it is your doing in my car. He goes son.. The plates on this car are going to another vehicle, and your address on your id doesnt line up. Now im really pissed... I said officer, i am recently divorced, and just moved home.. And wth do you mean my plates are stolen.... He goes yes sir... They are registered to a yellow cobalt.. And last time i checked this was neither... Well **** me... Um sir... I owned a yellow cobalt before this... But i have new registration tags on these... And i have had this car since feb of 2010... And my bay is in may.. So how is it i renewed tags on an old car... Then it hit me.. My ****in wife at the time must have botched the process... I tell him the tale and he is like ok it makes sense... But i am ticketing you for having wrong plates, and for having exessive muffler noise... I said time the f out.. For what? You pulled me over going 25 in a neighborhood.. And how was i too loud? He tells me i swear to god "i can tell that when you gun it, its going to be a problem... So i am ticketing you for it." wtf!?!?!? I purposely drive on good behavior and you give me this bull****! Well then he comes over and looks at the windows and says lets measure these bad boys too since we are at it... 3%... Fml... Im boned... Well black on black looks good... I will let the windows slide... (o m g w t f!) also you must have a 4 inch reflective strip on your tail lights, i am going to have to add that... And your too low for city ordinance.

All in ****ing all here is what i was ticketed for...

Excessive exhaust noise (on assumption)
wrong plates (i didnt even know)
tail lights (never on any car have i heard of a 4 inch strip)
ride height (****in bull**** if i ever heard of it)

let go for

window tint (3%... Which every cop tells me the same thing... We hate routine traffic stops because of the fear factor.... Yet you will let me keep darker than limo tint... F you!)

i am debating on fighting this and i have my city ordinances printed up and ready to go... I should have gotten warnings for the plates, theres no such thing as ride height, the exhaust is garbage, and the tail lights there was no such number in the city ordinance... He made it up!

End rant...
i would fight it screw that.there going to cost you alot of money,fight it.
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:57 PM   #16
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford

Okay. Just try to let it go for a couple of days. I know you are upset as I would be if that happened to me. Then once you've given it time to escape your mind a little sit down again look at the ticket, and go through the papers.

I was just listening to a lawyer on the radio and he said, most of the time, if you have a clean driving record you can get fines and what not reduced, or sometimes expunged just by talking with the solicitor.

He said, the solicitor is after repeat offenders and serious crimes. Just explain your situation to the solicitor very nicely and calmly (Don't cough up an attitude, or say any thing about the cop.) and maybe you can get this taken care of. They deal with some real clowns sometimes.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:11 PM   #17
Road Trip!

Region: Pennsylvania

I think it's great. Learn to follow the laws next time. Maybe your car will get stolen one day and they won't think it's stolen becuase the thief switched the plates so they ruled it out that it was the stolen car. You will learn as you get older that when you fight the law you almost always lose one way or another. Either financially, or you lose time or time from work. If you have a couple drinks and are borderline intoxicated you will wish you never placed any tint at all on your car as you watch the officer approach your car.
ajpturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajpturbo View Post
I think it's great. Learn to follow the laws next time. Maybe your car will get stolen one day and they won't think it's stolen becuase the thief switched the plates so they ruled it out that it was the stolen car. You will learn as you get older that when you fight the law you almost always lose one way or another. Either financially, or you lose time or time from work. If you have a couple drinks and are borderline intoxicated you will wish you never placed any tint at all on your car as you watch the officer approach your car.
did you actually read what I posted? or did you take the cliff notes version..

after reading the city ordinances the tail lights showed nothing in the system so i went to the police station. they said as long as you can see them lit up from 20 feet during the day... your fine... so that one im ok with because i am legal.

the exhaust is a preconceived notion... the officer in the station said that he cannot just assume that your car is going to be loud... i took the officer out and let him hear the car, and I even did a drive by at 35 mph... (even tho i was pulled over in a 25mph zone) and he was dumbfounded... he could barely hear me. So that is taken care of

The ride height was my favorite.. he said that there is no such city ordinance in grove city... but other surrounding cities might actually have them but they refer to the city at which you reside... he thinks the cop who wrote it came from another city. that is taken care of

and the big one... after telling him my story and struggling to get my ex wife to co operate... he said if i get it taken care of before the ticketed court date that they will give me written documentation to take to my court date...

all in all i have my family friend cop, and the guy behind the desk at the station who said they would vouch to clear all charges on the ticket... with one thing in mind... i peel my front two windows... i said thats a done deal.

all clear ladies and gents for the time being i will let you know how it goes on the 9th...

Old 03-02-2011, 07:31 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Unless Ohio completely sucks ***, I don't think you can be ticketed for loud exhaust. If there are no cats you can get it for illegal exhaust. Ride height no also. Have you seen how low a corvette is? Tail lights maybe but highly unlikely. Switched plates can be taken care of by the DA before you see the judge. Should amount to not much. Plead not guilty and they will try and strike a deal before you see the judge. They will prob take a little bit of your money and send you on your way.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #20
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Huntsville, AL has a noise ordinance clause that can be used to give tickets for loud exhaust.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Huntsville, AL has a noise ordinance clause that can be used to give tickets for loud exhaust.
Huntsville sucks. Just saying.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #22
Road Trip!

Region: Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
they have one like that here after 10 p.m. The vert is pretty loud, but I've never been messed with about it.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #23
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT View Post
did you actually read what I posted? or did you take the cliff notes version..

after reading the city ordinances the tail lights showed nothing in the system so i went to the police station. they said as long as you can see them lit up from 20 feet during the day... your fine... so that one im ok with because i am legal.

the exhaust is a preconceived notion... the officer in the station said that he cannot just assume that your car is going to be loud... i took the officer out and let him hear the car, and I even did a drive by at 35 mph... (even tho i was pulled over in a 25mph zone) and he was dumbfounded... he could barely hear me. So that is taken care of

The ride height was my favorite.. he said that there is no such city ordinance in grove city... but other surrounding cities might actually have them but they refer to the city at which you reside... he thinks the cop who wrote it came from another city. that is taken care of

and the big one... after telling him my story and struggling to get my ex wife to co operate... he said if i get it taken care of before the ticketed court date that they will give me written documentation to take to my court date...

all in all i have my family friend cop, and the guy behind the desk at the station who said they would vouch to clear all charges on the ticket... with one thing in mind... i peel my front two windows... i said thats a done deal.

all clear ladies and gents for the time being i will let you know how it goes on the 9th...
Good. Glad to hear. The guy probably was having a bad day. And from his side, he gets plenty of stories and on bad day, he probably got tired of it. We've all had a bad day at some point. ( doesn't mean it's right to take out on someone else, but that's human nature) Just be nice, dress to impress and get the documentation and I think all will be fine.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra

Huntsville sucks. Just saying.
I'm hoping to find out soon.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend

I'm hoping to find out soon.
Hoping to find out the opp
Old 03-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #26
Road Trip!

Region: Pennsylvania

There are dicibel requirements and sound ordinances so yeah you can have an exhaust that is too loud. And just becuase your local ordinances may not address some of your issues doesn't mean that you didn't violate some county or state laws.

And nothing is taken care of yet my friend. You have not been to court yet so dont say that some of the things are taken care of.

And you don't get it yet....You will go to court and lose a day of work and time in general so even if the charges are dismissed you still lose in the end. They were getting paid while they wrote your tickets, you will not be getting paid while you defend yourself......You lose.

Just obey the law and take your tint off and fix your plate issue and you won't have this to deal with.....I bet there is more to the story....I only got in trouble with the cops when I gave them reason to pester me....Have fun in court sucker!! haha
ajpturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #27
Road Trip!

Slow down mr. Angryman. This is the deal. No doubt that there weren't violations. I got a speeding ticket a while back. Always plead not guilty. The state and counties only want some money. Plead not guilty, the district attorney will overlook the case. Best case scenario, couple fines and court cost. Nothing on record. Worst case scenario fines and it will show up on record. As Americans, we are innocent until proven guilty. It's our rights as citizens. Attorney gonna get paid either way. Judge gets paid either way. Day off work is cheaper that 5 years of higher insurance. Ignore the post if you are just here to bash.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #28

Region: Canada
Man that sucks to hear I hate cops too. Nobody deserves to be harassed like that just because they have a nice car. Personally I'd try to fight the charges just on the odd chance I could stick it to them. Either way better luck to you in the future.
Boombonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #29
Road Trip!

Go to court and fight it.... Simple

Built 2 Last
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Question Re: Ok Kind of Pissed off at the moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
Go to court and fight it.... Simple

Built 2 Last
I see you still stand the same ground as the last court/ticket thread guess mine...

The only item I see that is probably worth fighting is the Excessive noise as he didn't actually test it.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:18 PM   #31
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend

I see you still stand the same ground as the last court/ticket thread guess mine...

The only item I see that is probably worth fighting is the Excessive noise as he didn't actually test it.
Ya but if you go to court at least you have a chance for a reduction or the ticket tossed. A chance is a chance

Built 2 Last
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:14 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I'm not reading all 3 pages of this so I don't know what everyone else said but my advice
... Lawyer up and take it to court alot of that will get thrown out and the cop most likely won't even show
CrimsonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
Slow down mr. Angryman. This is the deal. No doubt that there weren't violations. I got a speeding ticket a while back. Always plead not guilty. The state and counties only want some money. Plead not guilty, the district attorney will overlook the case. Best case scenario, couple fines and court cost. Nothing on record. Worst case scenario fines and it will show up on record. As Americans, we are innocent until proven guilty. It's our rights as citizens. Attorney gonna get paid either way. Judge gets paid either way. Day off work is cheaper that 5 years of higher insurance. Ignore the post if you are just here to bash.
i agree,always NOT GUILTY
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajpturbo View Post
There are dicibel requirements and sound ordinances so yeah you can have an exhaust that is too loud. And just becuase your local ordinances may not address some of your issues doesn't mean that you didn't violate some county or state laws.

And nothing is taken care of yet my friend. You have not been to court yet so dont say that some of the things are taken care of.

And you don't get it yet....You will go to court and lose a day of work and time in general so even if the charges are dismissed you still lose in the end. They were getting paid while they wrote your tickets, you will not be getting paid while you defend yourself......You lose.

Just obey the law and take your tint off and fix your plate issue and you won't have this to deal with.....I bet there is more to the story....I only got in trouble with the cops when I gave them reason to pester me....Have fun in court sucker!! haha
No...some cops abuse their position and authority far too much. I've witnessed this before when riding along with my buddy in his GT, he did nothing wrong (except for maybe driving a yellow mustang)...the officer was young, new to the job and very unprofessional.

...and it doesn't sound like he ignored the plate issue, some people are in situations that aren't convenient or favorable. You are pretty audacious to insult his position without being informed.

I can see you voicing your opinion but the attitude is not necessary, curve it please.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #35

If your taking about the cops from Grove City Ohio then this wouldn't surprise me... they are ******** and they abuse their power me and my family have had plenty of trouble with them since I've lived here.. surprisingly I haven't been pulled for my exhaust or tint
oSilver02Stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion