Lovely Dealing With Paxton - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-29-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Connecticut
Lovely Dealing With Paxton

I have to vent about my dealing with the wonderful Paxton today. Sorry if this is a boring subject or seem like I am over reacting.

I called them over a week ago to order a few little parts for my supercharger. So they tell me they dont have the valve in stock and it would be a few days or they will pull one from another kit. So last Wednesday I get a call and they say would you like us to ship both items together if so they would ship last Friday or they can ship one part last Thursday and the other the next day. Keep in mind this is last week ship dates hey told me.
So today I get a call from them and they said we wanted to let you know my parts would still have to be made and can ship next week. I said you called me last week and they were to ship last week with an arrival of this week to me. They said no that is not the case and we can cancel your order if I wish. I said why would I do that when I cant get these parts any place but from them. He at this point said oh well take it or leave it. They know that got you at this point and can do anything they want I guess.

Now I have my dyno tune set up based off their part arrival date now have to call and change it when the guy is so booked up it may take me three weeks now to get in. These companies have us by the balls and their is nothing we can do about it that is such BS.
It is taking all I can not to smash my supercharger into pieces and send it back to them with a big middle finger rubber hand. Now wonder why companies go out of business in this world in a bad enough economy you get a customer spending money and you treat them like dirt and lie to them to get their money then stick it to us.

I plan to call them tomorrow and raise all hell and to to make them send the parts next day air at least the valve the oil they can ship reg if they want. What do you bet I dont get squat from them.

I will never ever buy another of their product if I build a car I would rather go turbo or with another company even if it cost me more. I wish someone on here was close to them to see if this is true or if the parts are available over the counter to local cutomers.

gixxer007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion