Mistaken Saleen identity - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-17-2011, 12:57 AM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina
Re: Mistaken Saleen identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangbill00 View Post
I just pound it into my sons head that mustangs are the best lol. All of his toy cars are mustangs and at this moment he is playing with his favorite, an RC 05' with 3Dcarbon decals.
That's how I was raised!!!!!!!!

everything was Ford even the tractors....we've only owned a couple different brands...all American though..dad had a Jeep and I have an International Scout other than that everything has been and always will be Ford around here.....
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2011, 01:01 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008Shelby View Post
That's how I was raised!!!!!!!!

everything was Ford even the tractors....we've only owned a couple different brands...all American though..dad had a Jeep and I have an International Scout other than that everything has been and always will be Ford around here.....
Amen to that, boss!
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:37 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

some kid that comes around where i work always tells me my car would beat his dads 91 acura NSX. no way.. if only all this black made it faster

2004 3.9L v6
Black on black on black

MAC Cold Air Intake, 4.10 gears + T-Lok, SCT Tuner, dual H piped flowmaster super 40's
blackonblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2011, 03:01 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonblack
some kid that comes around where i work always tells me my car would beat his dads 91 acura NSX. no way.. if only all this black made it faster
The 1st year that VTEC started to come standard on a production vehicle for Honda? This was a big argument with a buddy of mine who was into imports. I knew it was a 91' NSX but he said it had been coming on Accords for years before that. Good ole Wikipedia declared me the winner.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion