Teenage owners - Page 10 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-08-2011, 10:59 AM   #316
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang

I'm killing the thread?
Its just going way off topic lol
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2011, 11:00 AM   #317
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau

Its just going way off topic lol
Lol well sh*t happens ha havnt had anyone new post in awhile
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2011, 11:02 AM   #318
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol well sh*t happens ha havnt had anyone new post in awhile
Got ya. Just pissed off that dude thinks all us teenagers are little annoying shrimps. I started this thread to see other kids cars?
Old 12-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #319
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Woah woah woah I highly doubt were like that...

First of all, I dont blast my music unless I'm on the highway because no one can hear or cares, which is rare that I even blast it there. I find it immensely aggravating and fiercely offensive when people pull up to a stoplight, speakers booming, with either incriminating messages or just pounding their interest in music into our heads. I find it especially infuriating when someone is blasting music with explicit tones when there are kids in the cars around them, and the parents can't do anything about how these people are influencing their children except roll up the window or ask them to stop which usually results in a crude reply.

Second, I don't brag about my car, I only tell if someone asks, the more frequent is that someone approaches me involving interest in my work, and therefore reply as to how, why, what and what will be done. Its just a little V6, there's not much to brag about anyway, and yeah I love it, yeah I'm proud of it, no i do not think its some Ferrari, but in no way will I ever dismiss myself to forcefully influencing some poor soul with something that I am immensely grateful for and probably don't deserve.

In other words please don't stereotype us, some of us go out of their way to be polite and strive to not be shoved into a assumed stereotype, especially with me being a girl. What I ask is that you don't assume, for me this is my passion, and I hope that you respect our interest in other people our age because its rare we have an opportunity to converse with like minded people of our generation.

To clear things up I am not bashing or slandering you, I am explaining our situation and requesting that you don't assume.

And yes I know of who you're talking about unfortunately America is abundant with people like that and I'm sorry our generation can be immensely irresponsible and socially unacceptable.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:40 AM   #320
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Woah woah woah I highly doubt were like that...

First of all, I dont blast my music unless I'm on the highway because no one can hear or cares, which is rare that I even blast it there. I find it immensely aggravating and fiercely offensive when people pull up to a stoplight, speakers booming, with either incriminating messages or just pounding their interest in music into our heads. I find it especially infuriating when someone is blasting music with explicit tones when there are kids in the cars around them, and the parents can't do anything about how these people are influencing their children except roll up the window or ask them to stop which usually results in a crude reply.

Second, I don't brag about my car, I only tell if someone asks, the more frequent is that someone approaches me involving interest in my work, and therefore reply as to how, why, what and what will be done. Its just a little V6, there's not much to brag about anyway, and yeah I love it, yeah I'm proud of it, no i do not think its some Ferrari, but in no way will I ever dismiss myself to forcefully influencing some poor soul with something that I am immensely grateful for and probably don't deserve.

In other words please don't stereotype us, some of us go out of their way to be polite and strive to not be shoved into a assumed stereotype, especially with me being a girl. What I ask is that you don't assume, for me this is my passion, and I hope that you respect our interest in other people our age because its rare we have an opportunity to converse with like minded people of our generation.

To clear things up I am not bashing or slandering you, I am explaining our situation and requesting that you don't assume.

And yes I know of who you're talking about unfortunately America is abundant with people like that and I'm sorry our generation can be immensely irresponsible and socially unacceptable.
Thanks for the help... that really pissed me off
Old 12-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #321
Registered Member
Regular

Old 12-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #322
Registered Member
Regular

Yea he made me mad too but we all know were here to make friends and share our pride and joy so he can go worry about himself n not us
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:43 PM   #323
Registered Member
Regular

Wait whaaatt
All I said is he shouldn't assume..?
Old 12-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #324
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubya11

It just is, I bought my car when I was a sophomore in high school and never ever "bragged about it" and the kids at my school who did just looked like d bags.. This thread is labeled 'teenage owners' it screams we're all d bag/cocky kids who think its impressive to have a mustang while under the age of 20.. I don't know I guess I was always humble and never really even talked about my car unless somebody asked even then I felt as if I was flaunting it.. I just can't stand it.. And you'd be surprised at how many idiotic teens cruise in their stangs music full blown windows all down.. As if it's cool.. I See that crap everyday and it makes me wanna rip a kid out of the car and smack em' this thread reminds me of those kinds of kids. Be humble nobody is impressed that your in high school and have a mustang (its not much of a feat honestly)the people who are impressed will come to you.. Sorry this wasn't directed at you dude. Kind of just like a big picture post for any cocky kid who comes across it.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Not to mention it appears as if it has gone completely off topic.

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

I'm also not claiming anyone on here is being a d bag or bragging, that all was simply based on the title. I did not read any posts. But check yourself before you wreck yourself or you'll look back when you've matured and think "wow I was a moron no wonder everyone disliked me" haha!! Later Justin Biebers!!
I know what you mean. I'm one of those people who cranks their music out. Im not proud of it but i enjoy loud music.

However saying that we're a bunch of d-bag kids is a little far fetched. This thread was created do that we could see who the other teenage owners were, regardless of who payed for their car. Also I'm not in highschool like you assume. I'm about to start my second year of college.

I'm not pissed off like some of the other people on this thread but then again I'm a lot tougher to piss off. But coming in here without even reading anything and then saying we're immature without even reading anything is one hell of a way to tread on every bodies toes. So take some of your own advice and grow up so you can look back and see how much of a moron you were to all the people on this thread.
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:07 PM   #325
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I don't feel like I belong in this tread but my husband blasts music constantly! Omg... I am not a fan of loud booming music so he does it when I'm not with him. Lol

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #326
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
I don't feel like I belong in this tread but my husband blasts music constantly! Omg... I am not a fan of loud booming music so he does it when I'm not with him. Lol
My mustang isn't loud so I gotta make up for it
Old 12-08-2011, 01:21 PM   #327
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Teenage owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Wait whaaatt
All I said is he shouldn't assume..?
lol he didn't say you pissed him off I believe he was saying the other dude did :p
Old 12-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #328
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by betojaimes

lol he didn't say you pissed him off I believe he was saying the other dude did :p
Ooohhhh okay I was like
Old 12-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #329
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by betojaimes

Exactly what I said lol
Old 12-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #330
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Exactly what I said lol
read it wrong my bad!
But seriously :/
Old 12-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #331
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

read it wrong my bad!
But seriously :/
Haha its no biggie! But yeah... no 6'3 guy is a justin bieber...
Old 12-08-2011, 04:11 PM   #332
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Haha its no biggie! But yeah... no 6'3 guy is a justin bieber...
Lmfao yea that comment was retarded
Old 12-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #333
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks lol
Old 12-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #334
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thanks lol
Not urs his about bieber
Old 12-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #335
Registered Member
Regular

I know. Thanks for backing me up haha
Old 12-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #336
Pete Jones
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Hell I'm 27 and still blare my music! If it's too loud your too old!!! But seriously, I don't think this thread is all about "hey look at my car mommy and daddy bought me". It's about sharing your appreciation for mustangs. I don't know any of you IRL but I'll at least know you share a passion for mustangs and that's good enough for me. Don't let him get to you, keep posting pics of your beloved cars. I enjoy looking through them and reading about what mods you are all doing to them. Keep up the good work and drive safely!

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #337
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX
Hell I'm 27 and still blare my music! If it's too loud your too old!!! But seriously, I don't think this thread is all about "hey look at my car mommy and daddy bought me". It's about sharing your appreciation for mustangs. I don't know any of you IRL but I'll at least know you share a passion for mustangs and that's good enough for me. Don't let him get to you, keep posting pics of your beloved cars. I enjoy looking through them and reading about what mods you are all doing to them. Keep up the good work and drive safely!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #338
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Amen
Old 12-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #339
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I know. Thanks for backing me up haha
No prob bro lol
Quote:
Yea if it's too loud ur too old lol ha but much appreciated man
Old 12-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #340
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No prob bro lol

Yea if it's too loud ur too old lol ha but much appreciated man
+1 lol I have 2 12" kickers on 1500 watts
Old 12-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #341
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

+1 lol I have 2 12" kickers on 1500 watts
Hell yea I need to get something in mine last owner screwed up the Mach system I have 4 kicker 6x8s need to put them in
Old 12-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #342
Registered Member
Regular

That's a great sound for a mustang. I turn mine down alot because they hurt my eardrums haha
Old 12-08-2011, 10:31 PM   #343
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's a great sound for a mustang. I turn mine down alot because they hurt my eardrums haha
Lol nice I used to have a couple CVRs
Old 12-08-2011, 10:34 PM   #344
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang View Post
Lol nice I used to have a couple CVRs
honestly i want to take them up because the box and subs weigh about 45-50 pounds and that could help alot if it was out
Old 12-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #345
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

honestly i want to take them up because the box and subs weigh about 45-50 pounds and that could help alot if it was out
So u wanna take ur subs out?
Old 12-08-2011, 10:53 PM   #346
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang View Post
So u wanna take ur subs out?
yeah i have a pancake q power 12 i might just put in instead for a little bit of speed
Old 12-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #347
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

yeah i have a pancake q power 12 i might just put in instead for a little bit of speed
I drove around with a sealed 10" JL Audio sub on a 300W amp. It sounded great to me... At least until I blew the voice coil
Old 12-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #348
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I don't think it would b worth taking them out unless ur plan to run at the track bro
Old 12-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #349
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

just ventured into this part of the forum today... but just got my 03 v6, haha being 17 and making 8 bucks an hour sucks! And seeing this little debate I'm not gonna say i never brag bout my car.. i have a mustang... but the mature kids are the ones who realize that doesnt make them better then anyone else. and Beau that underglow is pretty sick, whered u get it?
willrad00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #350
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by willrad00
just ventured into this part of the forum today... but just got my 03 v6, haha being 17 and making 8 bucks an hour sucks! And seeing this little debate I'm not gonna say i never brag bout my car.. i have a mustang... but the mature kids are the ones who realize that doesnt make them better then anyone else. and Beau that underglow is pretty sick, whered u get it?
Congrats on the mustang. Any mods yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion