Teenage owners - Page 118 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #4096
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

I'm beginning to think that its people who have something against mustangs lol

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Ok. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with a girl being a mechanic, I think its really cool!
Same here lol I just want to be able to do my own work to my car lol

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post

I dated a girl who did her own work, and it was one of the series things she did. It's like a +1 on the hotness scale to most guys.
Lol ya I have been told that by many guys lol but I'm not doing it for that reason but just so I don't have to pay for someone else to do the work on my car.
MustangGirl1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #4097
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post

And a lil money to mod the stang
Yea lol, why do u wanna go from long tubes to shorties, I'm all setup for some shorties right now and I want long tubes bad! More hp with longies
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #4098
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post

Yea lol, why do u wanna go from long tubes to shorties, I'm all setup for some shorties right now and I want long tubes bad! More hp with longies
I'm not huge on HP I know longtubes add more but u want the exhaust to sound amazing ! I am mote of a cruiser then a racer
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #4099
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm not huge on HP I know longtubes add more but u want the exhaust to sound amazing ! I am mote of a cruiser then a racer
Yea me to lol, I never heard them side by side but since I have stock headers, bbk x with no cats and flowmaster super 40's I have to get shorties cuz I cannot afford a new mid pipe lol. How many more days of school for you?
Old 05-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #4100
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea me to lol, I never heard them side by side but since I have stock headers, bbk x with no cats and flowmaster super 40's I have to get shorties cuz I cannot afford a new mid pipe lol. How many more days of school for you?
Friday I'm out then the 25th I graduate. Hoping more hours at work for more car parts haha I have long tubes with off road h pipe no.cats and flowmaster 40s I want an x pipe I love the popping raspy sound !
Old 05-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #4101
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:

Friday I'm out then the 25th I graduate. Hoping more hours at work for more car parts haha I have long tubes with off road h pipe no.cats and flowmaster 40s I want an x pipe I love the popping raspy sound !
Thats what i got(: i have a vid of mine on youtube, im planning on some Slp resos later

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

http://youtu.be/6DCl-un3tPM
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:58 PM   #4102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea, I love my x pipe to, I'm due to leave like June 13th for me, but 2 more years in the hell hole. Flowmaster 40's are the way to go lol, my tail pipes look soo stock though if my cars off you wouldn't be able to tell any work was done to the exaust. There rusty angle cuts that have no flowmaster badging on them.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #4103
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea, I love my x pipe to, I'm due to leave like June 13th for me, but 2 more years in the hell hole. Flowmaster 40's are the way to go lol, my tail pipes look soo stock though if my cars off you wouldn't be able to tell any work was done to the exaust. There rusty angle cuts that have no flowmaster badging on them.
That's how mine are haha look stock.just small pipes that say flowmaster
Old 05-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #4104
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea, I'm in 10th grade and I used to get bullied. But I have anger issues and last time someone made fun of me in front of everyone, I went ape on them. I don't mean to sound like a hothead cuz I'm not. I Can't even remember it but my knuckles bruised and he didn't hit me back, but continued to talk **** up until 9th grade. I don't have a lot of friends and ppl don't exactly go out of their way to talk to me. I don care though cuz in the end all that matters is health, family, religion, cars, and my mustang! And I'm a hell lot happier than that kid who I hit cuz he's a drug addict now.
+1 all that matters man
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #4105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's how mine are haha look stock.just small pipes that say flowmaster
Yea lol g2go see ya around, I'll probably be back on this thread sometime soon. And nice car, I always wanted a 03 and your car looks just as sick if not better.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:09 PM   #4106
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post

+1 all that matters man
I live by you lol latterly, not to be creepy lol.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #4107
Registered Member
Regular

I'm in biloxi ms !
Old 05-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #4108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:

Amen to that brother!
It's so weird that everyone on here can just relate to one another I personally have never had problems with bullies. Now that I think of I don't even think there are bullies in my area but that's probably just my school. Best of luck to you guys who have problems with that though. Sure its tough idk what i would do without being friends with like everyone. and religion should always play a big role in your life if that's your thing, if not there's always mustangs hahaha but for most people on here, there's always both
Michaelgranlund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #4109
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I live by you lol latterly, not to be creepy lol.
oh damn man didnt notice where are you
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #4110
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgranlund View Post

It's so weird that everyone on here can just relate to one another I personally have never had problems with bullies. Now that I think of I don't even think there are bullies in my area but that's probably just my school. Best of luck to you guys who have problems with that though. Sure its tough idk what i would do without being friends with like everyone. and religion should always play a big role in your life if that's your thing, if not there's always mustangs hahaha but for most people on here, there's always both
Lol do you have a guy in your class who dosent talk.to anybody just kinda sits there and does his work or spaces out ? If So that's me xD
Old 05-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #4111
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lol do you have a guy in your class who dosent talk.to anybody just kinda sits there and does his work or spaces out ? If So that's me xD
Haha at least you're getting work done haha almost wishing I was that guy now that I have to take an extra class next year instead of the usual 3 and getting out at lunch
Old 05-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #4112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLtThEhUsKy View Post

I don't talk to people at me school either, I used to get bullied all the way throughout grade school and in middle school.
Started from the bottom now were here?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote:

Yea, I'm in 10th grade and I used to get bullied. But I have anger issues and last time someone made fun of me in front of everyone, I went ape on them. I don't mean to sound like a hothead cuz I'm not. I Can't even remember it but my knuckles bruised and he didn't hit me back, but continued to talk **** up until 9th grade. I don't have a lot of friends and ppl don't exactly go out of their way to talk to me. I don care though cuz in the end all that matters is health, family, religion, cars, and my mustang! And I'm a hell lot happier than that kid who I hit cuz he's a drug addict now.
Lol most high schoolers are!!!
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #4113
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Yeah, a few of my friends are getting that way. Like, I don't mind if you smoke weed every now and then, or even every day in moderation, but pills are stupid. They've been getting worse and I'm just kinda putting space between us because that's not what I'm personally about.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #4114
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations View Post
Yeah, a few of my friends are getting that way. Like, I don't mind if you smoke weed every now and then, or even every day in moderation, but pills are stupid. They've been getting worse and I'm just kinda putting space between us because that's not what I'm personally about.
Haha you're lucky it's just weed and a few pills my old friends are on SUCH hard drugs now and it's really sad because my old bestfriend sold everything he owned to support his addiction. Drugs are so stupid idk why everyone is so interested in them
Old 05-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #4115
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
I hate being 18 and broke!!!! Lol just spent 210 for new mufflers. Now I want shorty headers ( currently have longtubes) so switching means also new mid pipe then installing them!
I feel you, I should be getting some graduation money, and after that I'll probably get cams and maybe gears (only $450 for the cams)

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:16 PM   #4116
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Yeah, but it's still ridiculous, they skip 2-3 days a week of school, constantly talking about where to get pills and how expensive they are, and they're always in bad moods if they're not high as f***. And then the weekend rolls around and they binge on alcohol and drugs.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post

I feel you, I should be getting some graduation money, and after that I'll probably get cams and maybe gears (only $450 for the cams)
Y'all don't even know. I'm strapped for money now that I have to pay my cell bill as well as car payment since I'm out of highschool now, and last night I hit scrap metal coming home from work and it ripped an unpatchable hole in my tire, so I had to buys new tire, which was $260 more. Yay.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #4117
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Yeah, but it's still ridiculous, they skip 2-3 days a week of school, constantly talking about where to get pills and how expensive they are, and they're always in bad moods if they're not high as f***. And then the weekend rolls around and they binge on alcohol and drugs.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Y'all don't even know. I'm strapped for money now that I have to pay my cell bill as well as car payment since I'm out of highschool now, and last night I hit scrap metal coming home from work and it ripped an unpatchable hole in my tire, so I had to buys new tire, which was $260 more. Yay.
I saw some scrap metal in the middle of the road today also, probably looked like some drunk guy going around it lol

HID end all thread
Old 05-14-2013, 11:23 PM   #4118
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yep. That's how it is in highschool for a lot of people and it just leads to worse and worse drugs and decisions
Old 05-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #4119
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgranlund View Post

Yep. That's how it is in highschool for a lot of people and it just leads to worse and worse drugs and decisions
That's why I do none of it... Don't even drink.

HID end all thread
Old 05-15-2013, 12:13 AM   #4120
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You're a senior and you don't drink??? Haha you're an endangered species bro
Old 05-15-2013, 12:29 AM   #4121
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:

Thats good, don't. Most of the time nothing good comes of it, and what most people dont realize is that it's pretty expensive too.

Rarely do I ever drink or smoke, but when I do it's with friends, and we always just chill and play Xbox, or go bowling at the local midnight bowl. Somthing so that we don't drive.

Any other day of the week I'm sober, no matter how stressed or bored I might be. Driving is what gives me the best high
94BlackMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:07 AM   #4122
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
I'm from Jefferson county Missouri (meth Capitol and county with worst teeth) and every month here there is a teen dying from meth, heroin, or overdosing. It's bad.
MarkyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:20 AM   #4123
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I hope I get some grad money
Old 05-15-2013, 06:19 AM   #4124
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post

oh damn man didnt notice where are you
Westchester as well
Old 05-15-2013, 06:21 AM   #4125
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

I hope I get some grad money
Haha I hope I am too, but we don't get out till June 7th. The wait is killing me!!!
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:24 AM   #4126
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

+1 me to
Old 05-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #4127
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post

Haha I hope I am too, but we don't get out till June 7th. The wait is killing me!!!
I'm out thus Friday and graduate may 25!
Old 05-15-2013, 07:23 AM   #4128
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Well as of Sunday I will be the future owner of this 01 bullitt I traded my foxbody for it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1279836698.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	584.3 KB
ID:	108256  
Old 05-15-2013, 07:39 AM   #4129
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
Well as of Sunday I will be the future owner of this 01 bullitt I traded my foxbody for it
Um.. Is there an engine in it? Cuz it looks a little high in the front
Old 05-15-2013, 07:46 AM   #4130
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToHellAndBack View Post

Um.. Is there an engine in it? Cuz it looks a little high in the front
Nope but two engines come with it that why he traded he didn't know how to build a motor

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion