Teenage owners - Page 130 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-10-2014, 03:42 PM   #4516
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
So pretty much you don't need to work for anything in your life and it's all given to you?
I remember when I was 19 I bought a used 1979 Trans/Am, (This was in 1980) and a guy I knew who lived down the street his mom bought him a brand new fully loaded Trans/Am and he never paid 1 dime for it and didnt even work part time or anything and **** i had to work 1 full time job and a part time job just to pay for my T/A but I guess thats how it goes sometimes...Some of us got it, some dont.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #4517
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Iron View Post
I remember when I was 19 I bought a used 1979 Trans/Am, (This was in 1980) and a guy I knew who lived down the street his mom bought him a brand new fully loaded Trans/Am and he never paid 1 dime for it and didnt even work part time or anything and **** i had to work 1 full time job and a part time job just to pay for my T/A but I guess thats how it goes sometimes...Some of us got it, some dont.

What neither of you know is I payed every dime for the current car, I'm choosing not to go to college so I can use my funds as I like. I'm investing them to make me more money and being smarter than any of you probably were or are. I'm going to use my investments to open up a Mercedes Benz dealership eventually. After the military I will start working at one as a sales man and move up the ladder from thee until I earn enough funds from my stocks and investments in property and accounts to purchase it all on my own.
MythlinMasterdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2014, 04:33 PM   #4518
Road Trip!

There's a lot of haters in this thread. Learn from mustangz and NEVER tell anyone how you got your car. 1- it's nobody's business anyhow and 2- they all wish they could have gotten their cars that way too (including me)

If my parents bought me a car I would be flossing it giving no ****s WHAT anybody on the internet OR real life said..

Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:39 PM   #4519
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythlinMasterdo View Post
What neither of you know is I payed every dime for the current car, I'm choosing not to go to college so I can use my funds as I like. I'm investing them to make me more money and being smarter than any of you probably were or are. I'm going to use my investments to open up a Mercedes Benz dealership eventually. After the military I will start working at one as a sales man and move up the ladder from thee until I earn enough funds from my stocks and investments in property and accounts to purchase it all on my own, but it's okay I understand you're jealous and wish you were as smart at 16.
I never said anything about you NOT working, I was talking about a guy down the street from me who had everything handed to him. You have no clue what I do know, where ive been so shut up your 16. Your a Juvenile.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:41 PM   #4520
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=CoolHorsey;1945365]There's a lot of haters in this thread. Learn from mustangz and NEVER tell anyone how you got your car. 1- it's nobody's business anyhow and 2- they all wish they could have gotten their cars that way too (including me)

And NO I am not a hater, as I said if I had the money I would do the same for my children. Read the post correctly before you run your mouth....
Old 02-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #4521
Road Trip!

[QUOTE=Vintage Iron;1945374]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post
There's a lot of haters in this thread. Learn from mustangz and NEVER tell anyone how you got your car. 1- it's nobody's business anyhow and 2- they all wish they could have gotten their cars that way too (including me)

And NO I am not a hater, as I said if I had the money I would do the same for my children. Read the post correctly before you run your mouth....

Wtf you better calm your *** down mr. Internet thug. You weren't the only one hating on him so you weren't the only one I was talking about. Don't like what I have to say? Click the ignore button or change threads

Old 02-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #4522
Registered Member
Regular

Im pulling out of this thread before it gets out of hand.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #4523
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
And so it begins
Mile high JDF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:01 PM   #4524
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Of course we would all love to be in his position. Not denying that. I'm just saying there is no possible way a simple High Schooler will have $500k available to them without it being handed to them. Yea $500k can do a lot, i'd invest the **** out of it and live off the interest.

Don't take this offensively but this reminds me of Paris Hilton and the Kardashians. They were handed all of their money from the get-go, sure they took it and were able to start their own successful clothing lines from it. But the only way they could do that was through the money they were given initially. Anyone can make it big if they start big, but making it big when starting small like 99.99% of people in the world is where you really see the hard work.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:06 PM   #4525
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Of course we would all love to be in his position. Not denying that. I'm just saying there is no possible way a simple High Schooler will have $500k available to them without it being handed to them. Yea $500k can do a lot, i'd invest the **** out of it and live off the interest.

Don't take this offensively but this reminds me of Paris Hilton and the Kardashians. They were handed all of their money from the get-go, sure they took it and were able to start their own successful clothing lines from it. But the only way they could do that was through the money they were given initially. Anyone can make it big if they start big, but making it big when starting small like 99.99% of people in the world is where you really see the hard work.

Since Obama wants to redistribute wealth in this country, maybe he can help us poor Mustanger's out...
Old 02-10-2014, 06:34 PM   #4526
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=Vintage Iron;1945374]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHorsey View Post

Haters for days
Old 02-10-2014, 06:36 PM   #4527
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:

+1
07 S197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #4528
Registered Member
Regular

Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #4529
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07 S197 View Post
+1

My grandfather(the now owned of a large ford dealership) never went to college started as a lot boy, went to a mechanic, a sales man, a manager, and got a huge bank loan to become his own franchise. This is what I'm doing
Old 02-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #4530
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=MythlinMasterdo;1945484]
Quote:

Haters for days
I do not argue with Juveniles.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:47 PM   #4531
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=Vintage Iron;1945498]
Quote:

I do not argue with Juveniles.

I'm not trying to argue, you are just reluctant or jealous and therefore cannot be reasonable. You understand you are in the wrong and therefore use the "I don't argue with juveniles" excuse.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #4532
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=MythlinMasterdo;1945502]
Quote:

I'm not trying to argue, you are just reluctant or jealous and therefore cannot be reasonable. You understand you are in the wrong and therefore use the "I don't argue with juveniles" excuse.
I am reasonable. I have said IF I was in your family's shoes that I would do the same if not more for my children. And I also said some of us have it and some dont. That doesnt make me a so called "hater", so let's end this conversation because I am not commenting any further. And in all honesty I could care less what you have or dont have. Some got it, some dont.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:00 PM   #4533

Region: Texas
Is it just me or does it seem like this kid doesn't know what he's talking about? Your plan might sound nice on paper, but it's easier said than done. You have a get rich scheme based on a down house market, bad stock market with low dividends, and going from military experience to a car salesman. Not just any car salesman, but one for a high end luxury dealer. By some chance you do, what makes you think YOU are the special one that gets promoted all the way to the top over everyone else. There aren't enough years in a human being's life, buddy.
StyGoldnPonyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:02 PM   #4534
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by StyGoldnPonyBoy View Post
Is it just me or does it seem like this kid doesn't know what he's talking about? Your plan might sound nice on paper, but it's easier said than done. You have a get rich scheme based on a down house market, bad stock market with low dividends, and going from military experience to a car salesman. Not just any car salesman, but one for a high end luxury dealer. By some chance you do, what makes you think YOU are the special one that gets promoted all the way to the top over everyone else. There aren't enough years in a human being's life, buddy.

You obviously don't have my car background or know my motivation. I started with $25k in stocks and now have $107k so yeah
Old 02-10-2014, 08:04 PM   #4535
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
You mean 25K of your Parents money?
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #4536
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post

LOLOLOL good one man!
Good good
Let the butthurt flow through all of you...
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #4537
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
What do the arguments matter? What kind of satisfaction is there to gain? This forum is for mustang enthusiasts-- regardless of how our mustangs were purchased. We still love these cars and that's all that should matter.

Sent from my Pager
JimmyMosqueda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:14 PM   #4538
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My point exactly....and with him being 16 years old how much "car experience" can he have except with Hot Wheels maybe
Old 02-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #4539
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Teenage owners

Meanwhile, I currently have $9.63 in savings. Lmfao

And don't worry, MythlinMasterdo will have his own problems in life just like the rest of us. Affluenza for example. Lol jk
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:34 PM   #4540
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Meanwhile, I currently have $9.63 in savings. Lmfao

And don't worry, MythlinMasterdo will have his own problems in life just like the rest of us. Affluenza for example. Lol jk

Better than my 2.32$ haha
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #4541
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:

LOLOLOL good one man!
Good good

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoung68 View Post
Better than my 2.32$ haha

I've got all of you beat!!!
But I'm ordering new injectors tomorrow....
So idk....
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #4542
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My point exactly....and with him being 16 years old how much "car experience" can he have except with Hot Wheels maybe

I definitely mean my family which owns a car dealership
Old 02-10-2014, 11:15 PM   #4543
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
LOLOLOL good one man!
Good good

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

I've got all of you beat!!!
But I'm ordering new injectors tomorrow....
So idk....

Jealous much?
Old 02-10-2014, 11:21 PM   #4544
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Jealous much?

Show off much ?

Why have a pic of a ford gt as your avatar if your not trying to get everyone to look at it ? And throwing all these big numbers in peoples faces. I hope the military chews your privileged *** up
Brandonj02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:24 PM   #4545
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonj02 View Post
Show off much ?

Why have a pic of a ford gt as your avatar if your not trying to get everyone to look at it ? And throwing all these big numbers in peoples faces. I hope the military chews your privileged *** up

Throwing up big numbers? Lol not even if you want to throw up big numbers I can throw up some big numbers lol. And because the Ford GT is awesome and everyone loves it.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:29 PM   #4546
Registered Member
Regular

But this is a mustang forum, save that crap for Instagram. No one cares what little silver platter your parents give you.
Narcissistic people like you need to know what it's like to struggle with something :/

Money isn't being rich and you'll find that out really soon
Old 02-10-2014, 11:31 PM   #4547
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonj02 View Post
But this is a mustang forum, save that crap for Instagram. No one cares what little silver platter your parents give you.
Narcissistic people like you need to know what it's like to struggle with something :/

Money isn't being rich and you'll find that out really soon

I really have probably been through more hardships in my life than you. You don't understand how I've actually had to work for everything besides my college fund, and investments. I worked to buy my car, my computers, everything extra I have I work to buy none of that was given to me.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:37 PM   #4548
Road Trip!

Quote:

El burro hablabdo de orejas! Bahahah

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

This thread really took off lol

Old 02-10-2014, 11:42 PM   #4549
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I really have probably been through more hardships in my life than you. You don't understand how I've actually had to work for everything besides my college fund, and investments. I worked to buy my car, my computers, everything extra I have I work to buy none of that was given to me.

Oh yeah I'm sure you've been through a lot at only 16
Like your mom having cancer and your dad being a recovering heroine addict. Please tell me your sob story of you only having one pudding cup in your lunch instead of two :/
Old 02-10-2014, 11:43 PM   #4550
Registered Member
Regular

Teenage owners

[QUOTE=Brandonj02;1945797]Oh yeah I'm sure you've been through a lot at only 16
Like your mom having cancer and your dad being a recovering heroine addict. Please tell me your sob story of you only having one pudding cup in your lunch instead
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion