Teenage owners - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Saw this beautiful 73 machine 1 today
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20111019_214347.png
Views:	569
Size:	328.5 KB
ID:	33311
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2011, 09:46 PM   #38
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: Teenage owners

Looks beautiful alright there is a 70's mustang by us that I have seen just sitting in this parking lot behind a tire shop for like a year now one of these days I want to stop by and look at it
Old 10-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Hell offer to buy it if u can. If its less than 12k pick it up and turn it around for around 30k
Old 10-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
did you look at my car when you were doing yours? im just asking bc urs looks so much like mine lol. and its a pony package which is what mine is as well. u just cant tell anymore
eerrrr no? haha i did it all by hand by myself immediately after i bought it, way before i joined this site. You have different rims, pretty much the only thing our cars have in common is that they're murdered, otherwise we have pretty different mods.

But who doesn't love that look? I mean come on we own the g*ddamn batmobile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betojaimes View Post
17 here, just got her this summer and haven't changed anything... yet I have big plans for her though!
Cant wait to see!! Do tell of these plans though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Kid View Post
16. Got an 84 gt convertible for my 15th bday (as it needed a ton of work, the pic is of when I got it), it is half way through it's restoration (by myself), and I got an 85 SSP for my 16th bday( 1 of 155 originally ordered by the CHP, less than 20 exist today). I have just started the resto on the SSP. Both will have 10-15 thousand dollar quality paint jobs ( as my dad is a professional body man and will help with the work). The 84 will be bright atlantic blue and the 85 will go back b/w.
The 84 will get some bolt on performance, but the SSP will stay stock.
Thats amazing, all by yourself, just how i roll! i think kids our age with foxes are probably some of the absolute coolest people on the planet. Great choice! and two to say the least!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
yeah I've been pulled over 7 times now. Twice going over double the limit. And got the option for arrest or a parent to pick me up lol. And 3 for my underglow. Damn cops just don't like em lol. And the other two for reckless driving. But no tickets.
I havent been caught *serious knock on wood* for most of the things i do, yeah i have some blue LED underglows and i didnt bother with putting them on (were for my old car). I've got one $210 ticket for speeding then some couple hundred dollar ticket for my old totaled car, paid one and got off scott free on the other The cops actually sat there talking to me about cars for a good 2-3 hours, i know most of them well, some give me thumbs up, the motorcycle ones like to cruise next to me on the highway.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:01 PM   #41
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

I honestly haven't speed once in either of the stangs we have and believe me its freakin hard not to with mine... I'm just going to start taking it to the drag strip by me sometime soon to entertain me
Old 10-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC770
I honestly haven't speed once in either of the stangs we have and believe me its freakin hard not to with mine... I'm just going to start taking it to the drag strip by me sometime soon to entertain me
You should be ashamed these things are made to do that!
Las0mbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra

I agree completely
Old 10-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #44
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las0mbra View Post
That's where the drag strip comes in friend keeps me out of trouble and allows the pony to get out and run lol
Old 10-19-2011, 10:07 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Cant wait to see!! Do tell of these plans though :
Well some money is supposed to come my way this weekend which is gonna be invested in cosmetic work, gonna get a black 20" super snake bumper to bumper and, as odd as the combo sounds, some boss style c-stripes. They actually look really nice together! After that money will go towards the essentials: a cai, possibly a throttle body space, and an American Thunder and that's my plan for the near future
Old 10-19-2011, 10:10 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC770 View Post
Illegal things are bad.. agh! I CANT HOLD IT BACK!
speed and power is exactly what these beasts are made for, youre 17, youve got a rockin stang, get out there and let it stretch its legs on a real course! now by all means i shouldnt be encouraging the streets, you really should be taking it to the strip, youre a good guy for that, props. I dont want to get in trouble for encouraging beaking the law.. but what can i say.. if you saw me run you know i didnt learn that on no drag strip!
For the record not encouraging street - dont kill me Brent

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by betojaimes View Post
Well some money is supposed to come my way this weekend which is gonna be invested in cosmetic work, gonna get a black 20" super snake bumper to bumper and, as odd as the combo sounds, some boss style c-stripes. They actually look really nice together! After that money will go towards the essentials: a cai, possibly a throttle body space, and an American Thunder and that's my plan for the near future
Awww man cant wait to see! thats going to be one sick ride, keep us posted!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #47
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Illegal things are bad.. agh! I CANT HOLD IT BACK!
speed and power is exactly what these beasts are made for, youre 17, youve got a rockin stang, get out there and let it stretch its legs on a real course! now by all means i shouldnt be encouraging the streets, you really should be taking it to the strip, youre a good guy for that, props. I dont want to get in trouble for encouraging beaking the law.. but what can i say.. if you saw me run you know i didnt learn that on no drag strip!
For the record not encouraging street - dont kill me Brent [COLOR="Silver"]
Well for the record I'm sticking to the drag strip until I'm on my own insurance then its a different story
Old 10-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well for the record I'm sticking to the drag strip until I'm on my own insurance then its a different story
hmmm... i do the craziest things because i dont have to pay for mine (for now) but when i do, ill probably calm down! insurance can be outrageous sometimes D:
Old 10-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #49
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
hmmm... i do the craziest things because i dont have to pay for mine (for now) but when i do, ill probably calm down! insurance can be outrageous sometimes D:
Yeah it can but for some reason when we put my car onto the insurance our rate went down and we now have 4 cars on the insurance lol and I'm listed as a frequent driver too... But if I get my self in trouble I have no car anymore and I don't want that to happen for sure
Old 10-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah it can but for some reason when we put my car onto the insurance our rate went down and we now have 4 cars on the insurance lol and I'm listed as a frequent driver too... But if I get my self in trouble I have no car anymore and I don't want that to happen for sure
I already lost my car in august for 3 weeks, i literally went insane, couldnt touch it, sit in it, anything. Now i have separation anxiety every time i leave my car alone for long periods of time. D: Worst. Feeling. EVER.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:22 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
eerrrr no? haha i did it all by hand by myself immediately after i bought it, way before i joined this site. You have different rims, pretty much the only thing our cars have in common is that they're murdered, otherwise we have pretty different mods.

But who doesn't love that look? I mean come on we own the g*ddamn batmobile!
haha yea i wasnt accusing you of copying or anything just wondering. did you do your badges with spray paint as well? i didnt realize how soon u joined i had posted a semi writeup of how i did my badges so thats why i wondered. and yup murdered out is the way to go. the last thing i need to do is get black rocker panels and the center caps on my rims black. o and black powdercoated exhaust tips.

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718

haha yea i wasnt accusing you of copying or anything just wondering. did you do your badges with spray paint as well? i didnt realize how soon u joined i had posted a semi writeup of how i did my badges so thats why i wondered. and yup murdered out is the way to go. the last thing i need to do is get black rocker panels and the center caps on my rims black. o and black powdercoated exhaust tips.
Oh no man no worries I did everything with lens tint. Its such an eye catching look, black exhaust tips would look really interesting!
Old 10-19-2011, 11:38 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Picked this 02 Gt up a couple of days ago and I'm 18 paid 4150 for it
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-1284164722.png
Views:	235
Size:	949.6 KB
ID:	33317   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3531820313.png
Views:	223
Size:	971.9 KB
ID:	33318  

Name:	image-4160719740.png
Views:	213
Size:	982.7 KB
ID:	33319   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1243372384.png
Views:	215
Size:	916.4 KB
ID:	33320  

2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang
Picked this 02 Gt up a couple of days ago and I'm 18 paid 4150 for it
That's a nice ride you got there. Does that have performance upgrades as well as exterior?
Old 10-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oh no man no worries I did everything with lens tint. Its such an eye catching look, black exhaust tips would look really interesting!
like VHT? how is that holding up on the badges?

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:42 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718

I have vht all over my car with clear coats on top and hasn't faded a bit. Plus looks professional if I do say so myself lol
Old 10-19-2011, 11:46 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau

That's a nice ride you got there. Does that have performance upgrades as well as exterior?
No only performance is it has turn downs but it's a good project car for me
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:04 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have vht all over my car with clear coats on top and hasn't faded a bit. Plus looks professional if I do say so myself lol
hmm interesting i didnt know you could apply it to other stuff. i accidentally chipped my back emblem with my keys i need to pull it off and respray it

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 10-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmullinix
It's 59 here in Alabama and the temperature is steadily going down.
what part Alabama are u from?
Sb98gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
just some rustoleum lens tint i picked up at autozone. amazing actually, this car wash (had free washes) broke my emblems, but my new ones shipped out today and i get more free washes, works for me!

Quote:
i didnt use clear coats, it gives it this interesting matte look on the lights then black chrome on everything else, love it! i love yours too though
Old 10-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
just some rustoleum lens tint i picked up at autozone. amazing actually, this car wash (had free washes) broke my emblems, but my new ones shipped out today and i get more free washes, works for me!

i didnt use clear coats, it gives it this interesting matte look on the lights then black chrome on everything else, love it! i love yours too though
ah ok i used rustoleum spray paint with a coat or two of clear and it gives it a kinda semigloss look to it

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 10-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
How about 19
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3038323818.png
Views:	237
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	33356  
Old 10-20-2011, 06:38 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Close enough
Old 10-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Im getting a gt 427r track pak from my uncle once I graduate</3
Old 10-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #65

Region: Oregon
Here is what my 84 will look like after paint This car is an 85 and a hatch though.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-515745777.png
Views:	227
Size:	237.1 KB
ID:	33357  
Mustang Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #66
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

That's going to look real good when your done
Old 10-20-2011, 07:10 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

What a Rad color, good luck!
Old 10-22-2011, 10:44 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

I'm 19.. Still a teenager!
My car isn't really anything to look at, desperately needs paint/body work.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ForumRunner_20111022_224433.png
Views:	197
Size:	469.0 KB
ID:	33444  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Man, killed this thread... Lol.

Any more teenage owners?
Old 10-30-2011, 07:58 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

oh man i forgot about this thread.. lol!

anyone going to any rad halloween parties this weekend? no..? just me? damn...
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion