Teenage owners - Page 98 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #3396
Registered Member
Regular
 
Taylorations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

She's pretty
Thanks! I just need some Roush exhaust and window tint. Maybe a few other little things. Nothing major though.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-25-2012, 07:26 AM   #3397
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations

Thanks! I just need some Roush exhaust and window tint. Maybe a few other little things. Nothing major though.
Cool bud good luck!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #3398
Registered Member
Regular
 
01mustangboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott View Post
Not the place for that.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------



4 extra miles! Oh wow! Totally worth it! Except not.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------



Don't be so cocky you never know what could happen.
hmm. your a very Wecoming Nice person.... Im 16 worked my *** off for everything i got. my dad has cancer and my mom has nothing to do with me. I dont have mommy and daddy buy my things. I feel pretty damn good about itt tech talking to me. Only good thing happened in my life. I worked days and night to buy the car i use to have. 01 vert. and It gave me so many probs so i got this. Idk about :being cocky: about myself. I cant afford to put a v8 in my car. wanna do it for me? Be my guest
__________________

**Powered By FORD**
01mustangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #3399
Registered Member
Regular
 
Taylorations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01mustangboy

hmm. your a very Wecoming Nice person.... Im 16 worked my *** off for everything i got. my dad has cancer and my mom has nothing to do with me. I dont have mommy and daddy buy my things. I feel pretty damn good about itt tech talking to me. Only good thing happened in my life. I worked days and night to buy the car i use to have. 01 vert. and It gave me so many probs so i got this. Idk about :being cocky: about myself. I cant afford to put a v8 in my car. wanna do it for me? Be my guest
Now now, lets not get hostile.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:18 PM   #3400
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
OK I'm gonna try and be cool about this, the moderators on this forum don't like it when people say bad things about other forum members or show hostility towards them. Recently the What Grinds Your Gears thread was temporarily closed do to these problems, so if y'all can't be nice to each other don't say anything. On a side note I'm not speaking directly about any of you, just letting y'all know this. Thanks!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #3401
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChrisMustangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St.Louis, Missouri
Region: Missouri
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx
OK I'm gonna try and be cool about this, the moderators on this forum don't like it when people say bad things about other forum members or show hostility towards them. Recently the What Grinds Your Gears thread was temporarily closed do to these problems, so if y'all can't be nice to each other don't say anything. On a side note I'm not speaking directly about any of you, just letting y'all know this. Thanks!
+1,000,000
we need to respect each other as follow mustang owners!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

And also as human beings!
__________________
-2011 Mustang 5.0 Premium Automatic-
Mods
SLP Loudmouth Axle-back Exhaust
BBK Cold Air Intake
ChrisMustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #3402
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMustangs

+1,000,000
we need to respect each other as follow mustang owners!

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

And also as human beings!
Thank you Chris
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #3403
Registered Member
Regular
 
emery2483's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott

Not the place for that.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------



4 extra miles! Oh wow! Totally worth it! Except not.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------



Don't be so cocky you never know what could happen.
you my kind sir are a fu*king douc*e bag. hop off this poor kids *** and don't be an ***.
emery2483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #3404
Registered Member
Regular
 
Taylorations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by emery2483

you my kind sir are a fu*king douc*e bag. hop off this poor kids *** and don't be an ***.
Seriously? You're going to get this thread closed. Chill.
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #3405
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChrisMustangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St.Louis, Missouri
Region: Missouri
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

Thank you Chris
Welcome!

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by emery2483

you my kind sir are a fu*king douc*e bag. hop off this poor kids *** and don't be an ***.
Bro chill we already told them to chill
__________________
-2011 Mustang 5.0 Premium Automatic-
Mods
SLP Loudmouth Axle-back Exhaust
BBK Cold Air Intake
ChrisMustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #3406
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
I don't no why everybody gets so upset at each other about little things people who like v6's are proud to hav them and people with 8's are proud to hav theirs. But all in all there all mustangs from the Same company.
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #3407
Registered Member
Regular
 
813floridaracin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 153
Can't we all just get along and talk about my mustang
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2704288324.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	77795  
813floridaracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #3408
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 813floridaracin
Can't we all just get along and talk about my mustang
+1 love the color man
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #3409
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01mustangboy

hmm. your a very Wecoming Nice person.... Im 16 worked my *** off for everything i got. my dad has cancer and my mom has nothing to do with me. I dont have mommy and daddy buy my things. I feel pretty damn good about itt tech talking to me. Only good thing happened in my life. I worked days and night to buy the car i use to have. 01 vert. and It gave me so many probs so i got this. Idk about :being cocky: about myself. I cant afford to put a v8 in my car. wanna do it for me? Be my guest
Alright. I just bought my first car. An old 87 gt with a ton of miles. It took every dollar I had. I have worked and saved everything for years to pay for it. Since you brought your parents into it I'll bring mine into it. My father is in his mid 60s with no hope of retiring because he has to support 2 households because he can't live in the US so he has to give my mother money to live on and support himself up there when his isn't visiting us. My mother is now just trying to get a job again at 50 because she thought it would be good to raise me personally instead of having me in daycare. She has now gotten a temp job that doesn't even pay enough for groceries. There is no college in my future because I have to get a job to try and help out around the house. Oh, one more thing. My grandfather dies of cancer, my dad has skin cancer but it is being treated and I have a few spots that appear to be, but I don't know because we can't afford a trip to the dermatologist. So yeah, I'm not going to appreciate someone bragging about them going to college on a car forum. I wasn't even being mean, all I was saying is to be careful because you never know what could happen.
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #3410
Registered Member
Regular
 
813floridaracin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26

+1 love the color man
Thanks man,it's a 2000v6 and the paints still good
813floridaracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #3411
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 813floridaracin

Thanks man,it's a 2000v6 and the paints still good
Better then mine, I hav an 02 v6 and it has scratches and a HUGE dent on the passenger side by some unlucky family member who thought moving my car in the winter as a joke would be funny. And driving into a curb!
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #3412
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 813floridaracin
Can't we all just get along and talk about my mustang
Gorgeous
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #3413
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by 813floridaracin
Can't we all just get along and talk about my mustang
Your mustang is very beautiful!
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #3414
Registered Member
Regular
 
813floridaracin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26

Better then mine, I hav an 02 v6 and it has scratches and a HUGE dent on the passenger side by some unlucky family member who thought moving my car in the winter as a joke would be funny. And driving into a curb!
Ahh man that sucks..if it makes you feel any better someone in my school parking lot hit my car than drove off
813floridaracin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #3415
Registered Member
Regular
 
03torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26

Better then mine, I hav an 02 v6 and it has scratches and a HUGE dent on the passenger side by some unlucky family member who thought moving my car in the winter as a joke would be funny. And driving into a curb!
Makes ya feel better I also have a huge dent in my fender from hitting a sign... Yea apparently I'm not supposed to drive on the sidewalk
Who knew
03torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #3416
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03torch

Makes ya feel better I also have a huge dent in my fender from hitting a sign... Yea apparently I'm not supposed to drive on the sidewalk
Who knew
I know, I thought that's why it was there!?!?
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:15 PM   #3417
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 813floridaracin

Ahh man that sucks..if it makes you feel any better someone in my school parking lot hit my car than drove off
People these days sorry about ur car man.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03torch

Makes ya feel better I also have a huge dent in my fender from hitting a sign... Yea apparently I'm not supposed to drive on the sidewalk
Who knew
Haha ( I don't no why I'm laughing), sorry about ur car tho.
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:19 PM   #3418
Registered Member
Regular
 
03torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

I know, I thought that's why it was there!?!?
Same here... I'm like now who thinks to put those where I'm supposed to drive!!!

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26

People these days sorry about ur car man.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------



Haha ( I don't no why I'm laughing), sorry about ur car tho.
Ahaha no I've made it kinda a funny lesson no need to still get mad about it! Live and learn! But yea thanks! It's not to bad luckily but it's more noticeable than I like!
03torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #3419
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03torch

Same here... I'm like now who thinks to put those where I'm supposed to drive!!!

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------



Ahaha no I've made it kinda a funny lesson no need to still get mad about it! Live and learn! But yea thanks! It's not to bad luckily but it's more noticeable than I like!
I no how u feel when I park in parking lots I make it so my good side is facing the people. Cause I've gotten compliments on my car and then they see the other side and their like OUCH!!
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #3420
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Biloxi
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26

I no how u feel when I park in parking lots I make it so my good side is facing the people. Cause I've gotten compliments on my car and then they see the other side and their like OUCH!!
Most v6 here take care of theirs I just hate cruising and seeing a v6 that looks like **** paints gone different wheels unprinted body kits like really?
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #3421
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream

Most v6 here take care of theirs I just hate cruising and seeing a v6 that looks like **** paints gone different wheels unprinted body kits like really?
Ya people who just buy them to hav a car and beat on them like their worthless. I love my six and I would take it over any car any day.
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #3422
Registered Member
Regular
 
godsdisciple85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 594
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26

Ya people who just buy them to hav a car and beat on them like their worthless. I love my six and I would take it over any car any day.
I am glad your proud of your sixxer but I don't think you can honestly say that you would rather have it than any car in the world...when I was in High School I had a v6 mustang I though I was soooo cool and to me it was really fast too...but just cause I loved my sixxer didn't mean that I wouldn't have traded it in a second for a cobra or even a gt...my point is this it's not shameful to have a v6 but to say its the best thing out there is just foolishness...love what you have work to get something better...I have had a v6, then later a gt and now I have a gt500...but I had the v6 for 10 years before I got the gt. I am not at all trying to put you down...
godsdisciple85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:52 AM   #3423
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChrisMustangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St.Louis, Missouri
Region: Missouri
Posts: 95
Guys! A couple more weeks then I will hopefully have a 2011 5.0 so excited!
__________________
-2011 Mustang 5.0 Premium Automatic-
Mods
SLP Loudmouth Axle-back Exhaust
BBK Cold Air Intake
ChrisMustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #3424
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMustangs
Guys! A couple more weeks then I will hopefully have a 2011 5.0 so excited!
Nice!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #3425
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMustangs
Guys! A couple more weeks then I will hopefully have a 2011 5.0 so excited!
lucky! post pics!
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #3426
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsdisciple85

I am glad your proud of your sixxer but I don't think you can honestly say that you would rather have it than any car in the world...when I was in High School I had a v6 mustang I though I was soooo cool and to me it was really fast too...but just cause I loved my sixxer didn't mean that I wouldn't have traded it in a second for a cobra or even a gt...my point is this it's not shameful to have a v6 but to say its the best thing out there is just foolishness...love what you have work to get something better...I have had a v6, then later a gt and now I have a gt500...but I had the v6 for 10 years before I got the gt. I am not at all trying to put you down...
I would trade it for gt any day, but not now maybe in college cause I'm doing everything myself for it and it's good on gas. But when I get money i will by something better.
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #3427
Registered Member
Regular
 
TXstang125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream

Most v6 here take care of theirs I just hate cruising and seeing a v6 that looks like **** paints gone different wheels unprinted body kits like really?
+1 I hate that ****
TXstang125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #3428
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Biloxi
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstang125

+1 I hate that ****
Like I had a v6 at first 1996 previous owner sucked bought for 1800 took care of her cleaned her and sold for 2500 then bought my 02 GT for 5,000 and love her but would trade it in an instant for a Mach 1 , bullit, Boss 302 or a GT500 lol
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:36 PM   #3429
Registered Member
Regular
 
DerekJohnScott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsdisciple85

I am glad your proud of your sixxer but I don't think you can honestly say that you would rather have it than any car in the world...when I was in High School I had a v6 mustang I though I was soooo cool and to me it was really fast too...but just cause I loved my sixxer didn't mean that I wouldn't have traded it in a second for a cobra or even a gt...my point is this it's not shameful to have a v6 but to say its the best thing out there is just foolishness...love what you have work to get something better...I have had a v6, then later a gt and now I have a gt500...but I had the v6 for 10 years before I got the gt. I am not at all trying to put you down...
+100
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:49 AM   #3430
Registered Member
Regular
 
dudeitsdylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northern Florida
Region: Florida
Posts: 216
Send a message via MSN to dudeitsdylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 813floridaracin

Ahh man that sucks..if it makes you feel any better someone in my school parking lot hit my car than drove off
Same thing happened to me, $6000 worth of damage. Thank god for insurance!! I just got it back yesterday. I just went all out and got GT front & rear bumper, smoked halo headlights, and black billet grill. Now I'm getting magnaflow dual exhaust put on this week hopefully.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3387148778.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	741.9 KB
ID:	78063  
dudeitsdylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1989 Owners manual PDF online anywhere? feisty5.0 1979-1995 Mustang GT 5 09-20-2011 05:55 PM
Gathering up atlanta mustang owners Gobabygo67 Regional Mustang Discussion 19 08-31-2011 11:09 AM
95 owner's manual str8upslik 1979-1995 Mustang GT 3 08-21-2011 10:57 PM
SVO owners in DFW salcruz 2.3 Mustang 0 07-08-2011 06:15 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:44 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.