suprastang SWAG - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Again i must direct other users of this site to my previous post in this thread!

Yall are being batted to say something racist darogatory incrimanating or isolating which is all against the rules of this site i beg the rest of the users to refrain from postin to this user on his supra inspired mods this thread is only intended to get u guys in trouble on this site.

I also ask a mpderator to delet this tgread b4 it gets out of hand.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Supra inspired mod just one mod buddy..

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

I'll help ya out hawk.. I'm done with this forum I'm out of here peace No more post or threads for me
insomniac717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Thank you
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

And I thought I got bad feedback when I popped the one pieces on my fox...jeez.personally I think it's his money. Let him do what he pleases. Mustangs are one of the more popular cars in the US so making one unique with strictly american parts could get hard. I know he left but I support his decision. Not for what he did, but why he probably did it. To make something unique.
78survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:23 PM   #40
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
Hes been bating ppl for awhile now trying to feed off the negative stuff. Far as i can tell thats y he started this thread fact is i figured he was planing on leaving the site he just wanted to get some ppl in trouble b4 he left i called him on it and ruined his fun so what ever.

To the op sry bud im not ur buddy and i really dont care if its one or a million supra parts i even told u i dont care what uve done to ur ride it only effects u and the ppl who ride with u which i dont fact is u know lots of ppl hear frown on supra parts on stangs because of some of the other threads uve partisapeted discussions in. U started this thread to cause fights and no one appreciates dramatical ppl like that so maybe it is best u leave then. I do hope u see im really not trying to be mean to u just stating a fact.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkerk8

Are you a mexican?..why the hell would u put a ricer spoiler in a piece of american muslce?..cheap ***
Hey man wtf. I'm mexican. Watch the stupid comments. Your starting to seem like the guy with the supra wing

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Hes been bating ppl for awhile now trying to feed off the negative stuff. Far as i can tell thats y he started this thread fact is i figured he was planing on leaving the site he just wanted to get some ppl in trouble b4 he left i called him on it and ruined his fun so what ever.

To the op sry bud im not ur buddy and i really dont care if its one or a million supra parts i even told u i dont care what uve done to ur ride it only effects u and the ppl who ride with u which i dont fact is u know lots of ppl hear frown on supra parts on stangs because of some of the other threads uve partisapeted discussions in. U started this thread to cause fights and no one appreciates dramatical ppl like that so maybe it is best u leave then. I do hope u see im really not trying to be mean to u just stating a fact.
Lol nice +1
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Trolling at its finest...

I'm with primer on this one!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion