Porsche owners vs Mustang owners - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #1

Region: Texas
Porsche owners vs Mustang owners

I just came from a local Porsche dealership roll-out of the 2013 Boxster. The car is actually more muscular than before, but with the same engine. At least they tried to beef it up a bit.

BUT - I saw the most outrageous people at the event. Snobbery everywhere, people dressed up like they are going to the grand ball or something. Ladies dressed up in evening gowns, sipping on champagne and their metrosexual husbands, well that is another story. I even saw guys walking around wearing capri pants. They looked at me with my beer as some kind of neanderthal.

Made me think of the last Mustang meet I went to - at least people are real there!

I have been looking around for a new car, but after seeing what I saw tonight, I am one step closer to good old American GT muscle...
Twinarrow99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
Filibuster

Region: Illinois
I love all different kinds of cars..but by far the muscle car crowd is the crowd I can instantly identify with!..
And the mustang is such an american icon im proud to own one
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinarrow99
I just came from a local Porsche dealership roll-out of the 2013 Boxster. The car is actually more muscular than before, but with the same engine. At least they tried to beef it up a bit.

BUT - I saw the most outrageous people at the event. Snobbery everywhere, people dressed up like they are going to the grand ball or something. Ladies dressed up in evening gowns, sipping on champagne and their metrosexual husbands, well that is another story. I even saw guys walking around wearing capri pants. They looked at me with my beer as some kind of neanderthal.

Made me think of the last Mustang meet I went to - at least people are real there!

I have been looking around for a new car, but after seeing what I saw tonight, I am one step closer to good old American GT muscle...
Gross! I guess jeans and a t-shirt won't suffice at their gatherings? I'm all about T-shirts. I bet they don't on their cars either. Yep most Mustang people, in my observations have much the same philosophy.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

« Running hot | Ford »