Damn cops - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31
I sure love it when cops stalk me to work, waiting for me to make a mistake. I remember one day, I was driving to work, and floored it from 0 to 60. Speed limit was 55. A cop got off the grass, and started following me after that. No sirens, no nothing. He just remained up my ***. A traffic light coming up ahead turned yellow, so I floored it (without going any more than 5 mi over the speed limit,) and lost him at the red light lol
Exhibition of speed. What you did was against the law.
Speeding 5 over. Against the law.
Speeding through an intersection. Also against the law.
Speeding up to drive through a yellow light.

You just admitted the cop let you off on four separate occasions. Maybe you should thank him next time.

I haven't seen a single post in this thread where someone was pulled over not breaking the law or under the suspicion of such.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I'm with you on this one! If you're doing something legitimately wrong then it's warranted. Loud exhaust. Come on!
Intricate30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
I have been pulled over for so much stupid stuff like passing on the right but it was a one lane road and would be impossible to pull that off even for the dukes...lol. I love my para limited edition 1911 high cap but would use my 870 pump for an intruder
87lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: Damn cops

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Exhibition of speed. What you did was against the law.
Speeding 5 over. Against the law.
Speeding through an intersection. Also against the law.
Speeding up to drive through a yellow light.

You just admitted the cop let you off on four separate occasions. Maybe you should thank him next time.

I haven't seen a single post in this thread where someone was pulled over not breaking the law or under the suspicion of such.
Now you've seen a post where someone was pulled over not breaking the law or under suspicion of such.

Old 08-29-2012, 06:28 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

One of my best friends is a la county sheriff and is a great guy but he will tell you some cops are just bad cops. There are good and bad people in every aspect it's just life.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:46 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2013

Now you've seen a post where someone was pulled over not breaking the law or under suspicion of such.

Poor lady she was so nice
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2013 View Post

Wait...you respond with a video starring "the weed guy" ????

I'm gonna pretend that didn't happen and move on.
Our's:
Old 08-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Wait...you respond with a video starring "the weed guy" ????

I'm gonna pretend that didn't happen and move on.

Are you saying that the sober guy getting pulled over without just cause wasn't a good example? Does that mean it's ok for your rights be violated because you decided to call yourself lowflyn?

I'm going to pretend you didn't just ignore a great example of an unjust pullover...

What do you think about this speeder that's "pulled over" by a civilian with a gun? LOL He's getting charged with a felony because the officer was too stupid to realize that was a camera attached to his helmet, apparently. How is he smart-enough to hold a gun, if he isn't smart-enough to know what a camera is???

Old 08-29-2012, 09:41 PM   #44
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

Quote:

Who cares.....if it was a seat belt check or a DUI roadblock. If they pull over 20 people and catch one highly intoxicated person that's great,they just saved someone's life. I wouldn't care if they pulled me over,I have nothing to hide. I guess you would be worried or uptight about it if you were carrying something that you weren't supposed to be or were over the legal limit......no?
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Who cares.....if it was a seat belt check or a DUI roadblock. If they pull over 20 people and catch one highly intoxicated person that's great,they just saved someone's life. I wouldn't care if they pulled me over,I have nothing to hide. I guess you would be worried or uptight about it if you were carrying something that you weren't supposed to be or were over the legal limit......no?
What if you were in the middle of transporting a family member to the hospital? How much time would you want to dedicate to a survey then?

You defend them like you think that since they are cops, they can do no wrong. I bet you also think that every doctor is smarter than you. Don't let a uniform decide what's best for you, just because you have some idea in your head about what kind of person their uniform makes them. Use your head and think for yourself. We're not sheep.

I've lived in a town where the Sheriff was arrested by the DEA for dealing cocaine... He wore a uniform too... I suppose you would find some way of defending his wrong doing also... "I don't mind if he sells Cocaine. That lets him get close enough to the drug dealers to bust them." Right? lmao Reality check in aisle 3 please.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:42 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Are you saying that the sober guy getting pulled over without just cause wasn't a good example? Does that mean it's ok for your rights be violated because you decided to call yourself lowflyn?

I'm going to pretend you didn't just ignore a great example of an unjust pullover...

What do you think about this speeder that's "pulled over" by a civilian with a gun? LOL He's getting charged with a felony because the officer was too stupid to realize that was a camera attached to his helmet, apparently. How is he smart-enough to hold a gun, if he isn't smart-enough to know what a camera is???

So when we get pulled over and recorded WITHOUT our consent its ok? But not if we record without theirs? And yes that is a camera jackass stater. They sell them everywhere, what an idiot officer.. plus why the hell isn't he in trouble? He pulled out his gun, I don't give a Damn if its loaded unloaded to his side or his face, HE PULLED OUT HIS GUN

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM

Not taking sides but it wasn't a roadblock or check point,, and for a survey? I know who they can ask those questions, you sit on it everyday,,,, it was a bomb shell stop, I wasn't doing anything and scree if you barely started, put down a check point/road block then I wouldnt say a thing,, And for a Damn survey? You got to be kicking,, are you drunk uhh no, are you on drugs uhh no, do you have a body in your trunk? Uh no,,, ok have a nice day. All while they can be fried outta there mind with 2 bodies in the trunk .... im just saying

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote:

What if you were in the middle of transporting a family member to the hospital? How much time would you want to dedicate to a survey then?

You defend them like you think that since they are cops, they can do no wrong. I bet you also think that every doctor is smarter than you. Don't let a uniform decide what's best for you, just because you have some idea in your head about what kind of person their uniform makes them. Use your head and think for yourself. We're not sheep.

I've lived in a town where the Sheriff was arrested by the DEA for dealing cocaine... He wore a uniform too... I suppose you would find some way of defending his wrong doing also... "I don't mind if he sells Cocaine. That lets him get close enough to the drug dealers to bust them." Right? lmao Reality check in aisle 3 please.
I know that sheriff, he sold me,,, I mean I saw him selling to umm my back door, jaja jk.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 08-30-2012, 07:46 AM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

what proof do you have "the weed guy" was sober? When did you see him being pulled over?

Are people pulled over and pressured for illegal searches every day? Yes, without question. Does that justify being a dick to all cops? No.

I got pulled over for 70 in a 55 last month. Was polite to the officer and he wrote the ticket for 60 in a 55. Went to court and got the ticket dismissed. Kindness and courtesy will get you much further in life.
Our's:
Old 08-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn

what proof do you have "the weed guy" was sober? When did you see him being pulled over?
Um, because the cop said he was sober? You must not have watched the video.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

I saw the old lady. She never identified herself as a cop
Our's:
Old 08-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #50
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

Why do you (in most of your post) assume you know what people are thinking? Im not saying anyone has to take a survey,anyone can say no thanks just like this guy did. If you were transporting your family to the hospital......HELLLLLLO.....why would anyone agree to take a survey? That wasnt a very good way to try and make a point.

Im not defending any cops because they wear a uniform and I think they can do no harm. Stop assuming what people think. Being a officer is just like any other job,some are excellent and some are lazy ****s who abuse their power.

On the other point....doctors are like mechanics. They read books,study and diagnose you just like a mechanic. So again.......dont assume that everyone (including me) thinks that because the doctor is wearing a white coat he is right about everything.

Now about your little heart warming small town story in which the sheriff is a cocaine dealer..... Why in the hell would i think that just because some ****** bag wears a uniform it gives him the right to sell drugs and get away with it. He should be punished like anyone else. There you go assuming again.

Reality check aisle #4 ......stop thinking that you know what everyone else is thinking. Its not gonna make you any friends here.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Alright back on track for what this thread was created as…a place for people to vent about what a just or unjust cop did to them.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
I saw the old lady. She never identified herself as a cop
She pulled 20 people over, probably with the help of the guy, and they were told they were not allowed to leave. What do you think her job title is?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote:
I guess you would be worried or uptight about it if you were carrying something that you weren't supposed to be or were over the legal limit......no?
Isn't that an assumption?
Old 08-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #53
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
She pulled 20 people over, probably with the help of the guy, and they were told they were not allowed to leave. What do you think her job title is?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Isn't that an assumption?

No,it was a sentence ending with a question mark.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #54
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

I've been pulled over several times for not having a front license plate. I tell the cop, I don't have one because the red light camera by my house has a yellow light that seems to last an 8th of a second and I'd probably be in to the city for about $1500 bucks a year if I had my plate on. Most of the times, they tell me to get my plate back on. Other times they laugh. I don't even know why there's a traffic light there? Ever since the Walmart moved, that intersection is dead.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If you were transporting your family to the hospital......HELLLLLLO.....why would anyone agree to take a survey? That wasnt a very good way to try and make a point.
You must have missed the part where they said they did not want to take the survey and were detained anyway.

Quote:
Now about your little heart warming small town story in which the sheriff is a cocaine dealer..... Why in the hell would i think that just because some ****** bag wears a uniform it gives him the right to sell drugs and get away with it. He should be punished like anyone else. There you go assuming again.
You coming to the defense of someone you don't know in previous posts, simply due to their job title, is a solid foundation to build that assumption on.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote:

No,it was a sentence ending with a question mark.
No. That was 2 sentences combined improperly with a comma.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #56
Regular
Supporter

^^^

This guy is cracking me up.

When did the word "No" become a sentence?
Old 08-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
No.

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
^^^

This guy is cracking me up.

When did the word "No" become a sentence?
http://Www.myenglishgrammar.com/writ...-sentence.html
Old 08-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

You guys are cracking me up with all the drama. Get over it already
Old 08-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Soo if you end with a comma is that like slowing down but not doing a complete stop at a stop sign? California stop if im correct =}
Just some smart mouth info ;≥
{Never Enough HP}
Old 08-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

I was coming home tonight and this cop started yelling and shaking his finger at a minivan that was speeding, trying to indicate to them that he wanted them to pull over. The minivan had just switched from the left lane to the center lane, (since there were motorcycle cops on the left berm), and this cop actually walked out into the left lane while flapping his hands wildly. This caused the driver in the left lane to slam on their breaks and swerve toward the center lane, which resulted in 2 cars in the center lane swerving into the right lane and a semi swerving onto the right berm...

Some people will say the cop was an idiot that thought he was invincible. Some people will say the minivan almost destroyed 3 cars and a semi... I bet I know who will say what. XD
Old 08-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdrianHand

You say that now but not when your house is being broken into... They have a job to do just like the rest of us. Don't like the rules? Take it up with the lawmakers, not the law enforcers. Just my .02
Average time for cops to respond to a break in is 23 min.. .357 responds in 1400ft per second
Shelby09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby09

Average time for cops to respond to a break in is 23 min.. .357 responds in 1400ft per second
Exactly
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #64
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87lx View Post
You guys are cracking me up with all the drama. Get over it already
Hey,you shut up. We are having fun pissing each other off,lol.

Join the club!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Hey,you shut up. We are having fun pissing each other off,lol.

Join the club!
+1

Killed at least an hour of monotony today...
Old 08-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #66
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

I love pissin contest. Lol

Good read.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

To destroy a semi is not that easy. It usually always wins. Trust me....lol
Old 08-31-2012, 11:30 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87lx
To destroy a semi is not that easy. It usually always wins. Trust me....lol
Oh yeah these babies are tough

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120831_103032.png
Views:	73
Size:	516.1 KB
ID:	66392
{Never Enough HP}
Old 08-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
The young cops are the WORST.
SeanReilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #70
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
I've been pulled over several times for not having a front license plate. I tell the cop, I don't have one because the red light camera by my house has a yellow light that seems to last an 8th of a second and I'd probably be in to the city for about $1500 bucks a year if I had my plate on. Most of the times, they tell me to get my plate back on. Other times they laugh. I don't even know why there's a traffic light there? Ever since the Walmart moved, that intersection is dead.
Because they are probably leased and it would cost more to take out.. Haha

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion