Stock or not - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBullitt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 44
Stock or not

While some people may choose to mod their stangs with aftermarket parts I have chosen to keep my 2001 bullitt as stock as possible. How about everyone else? Thoughts on modifications vs stock or modifications you put on your stang
BlackBullitt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Biloxi
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullitt01
While some people may choose to mod their stangs with aftermarket parts I have chosen to keep my 2001 bullitt as stock as possible. How about everyone else? Thoughts on modifications vs stock or modifications you put on your stang
I like mods on a Mustang because well it can describe your personality.
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream

I like mods on a Mustang because well it can describe your personality.
Agree. I will always mod my mustang and if i get another i will mod it also! Just the fact that it makes it different and its your own and not just another mustang!
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBullitt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 44
What kind of mods do you have?
BlackBullitt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Biloxi
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 869
K&N CAI, Staggered Bullit Rims, And HID Lights Nothing big yet just got her
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stang.racr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 915
I mod all mine cause ford didn't make them fast enough for my taste.
__________________
having a fine car that is slow is like having a hot girlfriend that won't put out!
Stang.racr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBullitt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream
K&N CAI, Staggered Bullit Rims, And HID Lights Nothing big yet just got her
Sounds good! Going to get an exhaust for that?
BlackBullitt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Biloxi
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullitt01

Sounds good! Going to get an exhaust for that?
Oh ya lol forgot that... It already has some flowmaster exhaust on it idk what kind yet
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:04 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBullitt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 44
Mayhe getting a different exhaust and MIL eliminators for my bullitt and I was thinking about getting a fox body and putting in a new 5.0 and clutch pressure plate flywheel spark plugs, MAF sensor, cai and throttle body exhaust etc. anyone know where I can find some cheap 89-93 fox bodies??
BlackBullitt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
KATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cutler Bay
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,591
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO
Re: Stock or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullitt01 View Post
Mayhe getting a different exhaust and MIL eliminators for my bullitt and I was thinking about getting a fox body and putting in a new 5.0 and clutch pressure plate flywheel spark plugs, MAF sensor, cai and throttle body exhaust etc. anyone know where I can find some cheap 89-93 fox bodies??
What was the purpose of making the: "I'm staying Stock",on my car statement, you made?
__________________
07 GT. SCT: CUSTOM TUNE by "MUSTANG SPECIALTIES". LMR: GEN2 2010 STYLE HEADLIGHTS, RAXIOM: 2010 SMOKED COYOTE TAIL LIGHTS, WHEELS: STAGGERED WHL 22X8.5F-22X10R.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #11
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO
What was the purpose of making the: "I'm staying Stock",on my car statement, you made?
Lol op, you completely contradicted yourself. Either way you wanna go is cool, but it's not possible to stay stock with mods
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBullitt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 44
I meant as stock as possible because it is a bullitt. The more stock it is the more money down the road.. I was thinking of doing exhaust and MIL eliminates just because that's easy come and go

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream

Oh ya lol forgot that... It already has some flowmaster exhaust on it idk what kind yet
You don't know what kind?
BlackBullitt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Re: Stock or not

I would say in that case, mod all you want, just keep all the original parts in case you want to go back to stock.... I have every single stock part that has come off my car, including the chrome 5.0 badges
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Biloxi
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 869
Ya I just bought her a few weeks ago and they were on already
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 525
Re: Stock or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullitt01 View Post
While some people may choose to mod their stangs with aftermarket parts I have chosen to keep my 2001 bullitt as stock as possible. How about everyone else? Thoughts on modifications vs stock or modifications you put on your stang
I want mine to look classy and stock,,with about a 1 1/2 drop in height,,but im gonna to put on a supercharger and some other goodies,,I want a sleeper car..
__________________
mymustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBullitt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang

I want mine to look classy and stock,,with about a 1 1/2 drop in height,,but im gonna to put on a supercharger and some other goodies,,I want a sleeper car..
That's what I was thinking, stock look but dangerously fast

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
I would say in that case, mod all you want, just keep all the original parts in case you want to go back to stock.... I have every single stock part that has come off my car, including the chrome 5.0 badges
That's a good idea! Just keep all the stock parts to help maintain value later! I think I may do that thanks
BlackBullitt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dcobra31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Reston
Region: Virginia
Posts: 160
Re: Stock or not

My car is 90% stock, and will stay that way. The only changes I've ever made are the wheels, the front grille, and then later on, I'll tint the windows. That's it.

I also want a license plate that says TORQUES.
__________________

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:20 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBullitt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31
My car is 90% stock, and will stay that way. The only changes I've ever made are the wheels, the front grille, and then later on, I'll tint the windows. That's it.

I also want a license plate that says TORQUES.
What kind of stang do you have
BlackBullitt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dcobra31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Reston
Region: Virginia
Posts: 160
Re: Stock or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullitt01 View Post
What kind of stang do you have
Mine is a black 2012 GT Premium with the Brembo Brake Package. It happened to come with the Security package as well. Bought it new just ten months ago
__________________

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:56 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.