Mustangs at the Queen Mary!!!!!!!!!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTKidd53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: California
Posts: 53
Mustangs at the Queen Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

September 23rd marks the day for the Annual Mustang Convention in Long Beach, CA.

Who's Going??!?!

You guys are welcome to meet up with my crew and STANG OUT!
GTKidd53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
bobsurvives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: California
Posts: 216
I'm going with some buddies
bobsurvives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tha twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: California
Posts: 211
Good looking out. I was wondering when it was going to come around. And I gotta call south bay ford about there mustang show.
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Me and a few stang peeps are going!
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
claudermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: California
Posts: 598
Re: Mustangs at the Queen Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go, but will be out of town that weekend.
claudermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTKidd53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: California
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha twin
Good looking out. I was wondering when it was going to come around. And I gotta call south bay ford about there mustang show.
Hope to see u there bro. And keep me posted about that south bay show. Havnt been to that one before
GTKidd53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemonster13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 453
I forgot about that. I'll have to see if my buddy wants to go.
__________________
2013 Mustang GT Premium
brembo package
heat extractor hood
3.55 Gears
Borla "s" type catback exhaust
20% tint alll around.
bluemonster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
South bay show? Is it like a big mustang show?

Also, anybody heard about that little mustang show at Santa Margarita Ford?
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTKidd53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: California
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang
South bay show? Is it like a big mustang show?

Also, anybody heard about that little mustang show at Santa Margarita Ford?
Naw u said sumthin about south bay ford. Wats that all about?? They have a car show?
GTKidd53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Torchredmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: California
Posts: 1,368
Not me.... I did hear about Santa Margarita Ford on the 9th. It's not like a full scale stang show though.
Torchredmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTKidd53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: California
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchredmustang
Not me.... I did hear about Santa Margarita Ford on the 9th. It's not like a full scale stang show though.
Aww my bad man, that was sumone else lol
GTKidd53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemonster13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 453
There is actually an all mustang car show in Ventura harbor October 14th. It's called ponies by the sea.
__________________
2013 Mustang GT Premium
brembo package
heat extractor hood
3.55 Gears
Borla "s" type catback exhaust
20% tint alll around.
bluemonster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tha twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: California
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTKidd53

Naw u said sumthin about south bay ford. Wats that all about?? They have a car show?
Yea the had a mustang show last year. Me and my friend went. They had all different types of mustangs and f150s. Ima call them and see when's the next one is.
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTKidd53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: California
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemonster13
There is actually an all mustang car show in Ventura harbor October 14th. It's called ponies by the sea.
Man that sounds dope! Thats really far from me but i might have to make an appearance

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha twin

Yea the had a mustang show last year. Me and my friend went. They had all different types of mustangs and f150s. Ima call them and see when's the next one is.
Ok coo. Let me kno wats up wit that
GTKidd53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemonster13's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTKidd53

Man that sounds dope! Thats really far from me but i might have to make an appearance

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------



Ok coo. Let me kno wats up wit that
Yea I think they are on their 14th year on doing this.
__________________
2013 Mustang GT Premium
brembo package
heat extractor hood
3.55 Gears
Borla "s" type catback exhaust
20% tint alll around.
bluemonster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #16
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
SCCofSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Burbank,Well, Close enough!
Region: California
Posts: 366
Re: Mustangs at the Queen Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I might. So, please excuse my ignorance. But would you mind explaining a little more of what this convention is? Althought, my pony isn't new to me, shows and get togethers are. I live within 30 or so miles so distance isn't a factor. Not knowing anyone might be though. Or is there a website I can go to get more information? Thank you in advance.
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTKidd53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: California
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV
Ok, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I might. So, please excuse my ignorance. But would you mind explaining a little more of what this convention is? Althought, my pony isn't new to me, shows and get togethers are. I live within 30 or so miles so distance isn't a factor. Not knowing anyone might be though. Or is there a website I can go to get more information? Thank you in advance.
This particular convention is more of a car show. But u can also enter ur car into contest and theres 1st 2nd & 3rd place prizes. Theres a lot of venders and sponsors there too. U can win parts or jus network with other stangers and product companies
GTKidd53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
claudermilk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: California
Posts: 598
Re: Mustangs at the Queen Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV View Post
Ok, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I might. So, please excuse my ignorance. But would you mind explaining a little more of what this convention is? Althought, my pony isn't new to me, shows and get togethers are. I live within 30 or so miles so distance isn't a factor. Not knowing anyone might be though. Or is there a website I can go to get more information? Thank you in advance.
Official Website of the Beach Cities Mustang Club of Southern California
claudermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:10 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.