I am a big person and am 6 "6 and i was wonder what type of sports cars i could fit in ti? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-17-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I am a big person and am 6 "6 and i was wonder what type of sports cars i could fit in ti?

the cars that i have been looking at are the 2010 mustang gt 2010 camaro and the 370z pleace let me know what car i would be about to fit into thank you
agni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I am a big person and am 6 "6 and i was wonder what type of sports cars i could fit in ti?

how about a mini cooper,my son is 6-4 and he says they are comfy
burkett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Tall dudes and sports cars are a tough combo. Better scratch the 370z off your list coz you ain't gonna fit comfortably. Camaro's roof is lower than the mustang so i think the mustang (convertible) would be the smart choice.

ps. Kobe Bryant's 6'6 and he fit quite well in his ferrari 360.
shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

the z is more of a roadster type so that wouldnt work too well.
outa the other two i like the camaro better and it performs better.also there is more leg room in the front, but if your going to have 3-4 people in the car the mustang would be the best.

ohh make sure its black and with chrome rims with neon lights if you can in your state
corren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

im tall and i drive a ford taurus, very comfortable , well priced , cops don't bother me, fast enough ,best car i ever had
ballard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

How about a full sized van, people your size weren't intended for sports cars.
macdaibhidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Get a new Camaro. You'll love it, and it will take 20 years off your age when you drive it!
rashane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:14 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

A lot of it depends on where your height is - legs or torso.

My best friend is 6'8, and I'm 6'2, but I have super-short legs and my torso is longer than his! Because of this, he actually fits better in my S2000 than I do! (that said neither of us fit in it well at all, I just bought it cause it's the best car ever). My legs fit the S2000 just fine - I don't have to have the seat back all the way even - but the top of my head is actually higher than the windshield, so I had to buy a lowered seat bracket for the front.

The Mustang is a better bet than the 370z, most likely. That said you'd best go and sit in them to see which will work better.
deshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:46 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

I have no idea if any car made will fit you well. Cars are not designed for a person over about 5'10". I speak to you as a 6'1" tall male. I do not fit into the vast majority of cars made today. This is one of the reasons for the popularity of pickup trucks, vans, and SUVs.
Visit all the dealers in the area and test ride the cars. That is the only way you will know what you will fit.
By the way, I fit a Hyundai Elantra very well. By no means a sports car, but one on the best cars I have owned. Drove the car 700 miles two weeks after purchase. Very comfortable and the best warranty in the business.
Good Luck
trystan is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion