Ladies, what is the importance of a nice car? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-18-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Ladies, what is the importance of a nice car?

This might sound a little stupid or egotistical but if you were looking for a man, how you would rate a nice car in that?

I've never been one to try to impress a girl with a car and I've been told by some it really doesn't matter but I need a car anyway and would like to know your thoughts.

Is it important, if so do you care what kind of car it is?

I'm looking at restoring a 1976 Ford Mustang sports car, what would think of that?

Thanks
merlow26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

The guy's car never mattered to me, the guy did, but if you have a 1976 Ford Mustang, by all means, restore it, but do it for YOURSELF, not to impress girls. If any girl judges you by the car you drive, you DON'T need her! You deserve better than that.
bishamon90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Well, I like a man to have a decent car and above. I do not drive a beater and would not expect to be with a date that has a beater. My boyfriend drives a moderate priced car, as do I. I don't think that a nice car really matters if you're living at your parent's house!!
ranier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

To me, the car isn't important as how clean on the inside it is!! There is nothing worse then getting into a dirty car after doing your best to get gussied up. As for the1976 mustang - go for it!!
daren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:27 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Cars are very important they represent a man by informing a women of a mans status. what i mean by that is it can tell allot about a man as far as what he can afford as well as what he likes. Or what he does for a living. When i met my bf he drove a new Honda accord right away i new he must drive allot and had to make pretty good money. The inside of the car was very clean that led me to believe he was a clean person and the car smelled great as did he. The windows were tinted that told me he liked his privacy. Come to find out he was an auditor explains the car he did drive allot because of his job he traveled allot. He's also clean and makes good money. Your care represents you. You have an interest for classic muscles cars. and you must work in the area where you live. if that's not the case you are just trying to impress. We like the cars because it tells you allot about a man before you really get to know them. And yes it matters what a man drives. I drive a 2005 Pontiac G6 GT think about it what does that tell you about me.
panteno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:04 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

your question is like how important is a condom for doing sex if u dont want a child
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Its actually, how much room do you have in the backseat....really.
ranier is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion