Is this muscle car site real? Somebody please help me? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Is this muscle car site real? Somebody please help me?

http://www.collectorcarsforsale.com/
That is the site with the muscle cars for sale. I REALLY need to know if it is legit or not. I need some help because I love muscle cars to death. And this seems like a perfect buy. But it also seems WAY too good to be true. http://www.collectorcarsforsale.com/...ale/l2430.html
That is one of the 68 mustangs for sale. I know this car is REALLY expensive, but the parts on it seems brand new, not the actual original. I know putting the new parts on a muscle will lower the value but this seems way too unreal. I really really need help with this. Could the car also be just one big remake? Because I know you can remake an entire body. I really need answers if this is legit or not. And why is it so cheap.
flynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

The site is for real, but anyone can put an ad on there for 20.00. You are barking up the wrong tree asking here, you need to research that specific car and seller. A good start would be calling the seller on the phone.
howahkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

If it sounds too good to be true.... it usually is... I have seen many SS chevys at the car shows in the car corral for sale that were not real SS's but clones. When people decorate a plain jane to look like a SS alot of them will forget the finer details and if you know what you are looking for you will spot it right away. Alot of people also try to unload cars that are worthless or complete money pits so they can begin a better project, and the way they do it is by bragging the car up by pretending that they don't know what they are talking about.. Ex: This car is kinda rusty, has been sitting in the garage a long time partially disassembled, has a odd looking shifter that says hursht (on purpose misspelling) or something like that and there is a old motor sitting next to it, I think something is missing though as the spark plug wires go through the valve cover...... If it's too good to be true, more than likely they are trying to burn you.
cristobal is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion