What is the longest loan term for a pre owned vehicle? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

What is the longest loan term for a pre owned vehicle?

I am planning on getting a 1999-2004 mustang GT and it costs about 12-14Gs CAD
yitzchak8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Your dealership can arrange the loan, you may go through your own bank, or you may use a loan broker like Lendingtree.com (highly recommend).

On a 99-04 car, you might be able to go 60 months. Some banks may cap the loan at 48 months though.

Try lendingtree and see what terms you can get. I have used them beofre, as have some of my friends with good results.

If you get a loan from an outside source, All you have to do is let the dealer know who the source is. They will arrange all the paperwork with your lender (bill of sale, title transfer, etc). The dealer would prefer to arrange your financing as that is another profit center for them. Also, people with pre-approved financing are less likely to buy add-ons like warranty, VIN etch, Lojack, etc.

The dealer will offer to meet or beat whatever financing terms you have arranged. If they can, let them. You get the same deal, they get to make a little profit, and everyone wins. If they cant, you already have the best financing in your pocket.

Good luck
telfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I saw your question I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself has been scammed four times by four lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender. that gave me the loan($60,000 USD) that I was in dire need of. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can get to him via his email address: dr_amandajohnson101@live.com, Please tell him that BEE from CA. USA church Mission Of God Church.. I have search for a legit lender until I got him and I decided to help my fellow humans with this because there are a lot of fake lenders out there and I do not want any body to fall a prey please get to him and tell him that I referred you to him.
birkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Hello I am Herold Whitney I live in ALABAMA USA I saw your question and I decide to give you advise because is not easy getting a loan online there are scam who pretend to be lender but they are not,some time a go I needed money to buy a car and I decide to apply online but just can found one but someone answer my question on yahoo answer and directed me to corporatefinanceloan@yahoo.com then I decide to give them a try to my greatest surprise I was give the loan with 4% interest rate and monthly installation repayment,I will advise you contact them now and smile home.
agni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

My bank will go up to a 5 year loan period if the vehicle is less than 5 years old.
eljin is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion