Please help me, I need a loan but have bad credit!? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Please help me, I need a loan but have bad credit!?

Me and my husband have been going through some hard financial times (like everyone else), but things have recently turned for the better. I would like to get a personal loan of some kind to help us get back on our feet (pay off some bills, things like that). I have not so good credit and we don't make ALOT of money, but we do have a 1999 ford mustang that could be used as collateral. I was turned down by my bank because of my credit, is there anything else we can do? If we can't get caught up we will never get out of the red! PLEASE HELP.
imported_conan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

credit-report-free.totalh.com - try this service to boost you credit score before getting loan. After credit repair you can get the loan with minimal interest rate.
maxfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

The best solution is to get a loan from the bank with a co-signer or some assets to secure the loan... Or you can try a private consolidation loan. But it will cost a big amount in interests.If you can afford 400$ a month, pay 400$ on your bills. It's the really best option, if it's not too late with your creditors... You can easily be labelled as a bad credit risk by financial companies. This can make it more difficult to-->arrange loans or other finance, and usually means you will pay more interest on any loan you take out.
h¡varr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

If the banks have turned you down because of your credit your options are limited. What that tells the banks is that you have bills that you have not paid and that tells them if they loan you money you will not pay them either. My only suggestion is for you and your husband to get second jobs and live within your means. Pay off your bills one at a time until you have paid them all. Then once you have satisfied your creditors you will be able to borrow money again if you have a decent credit score.
dario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:37 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Sounds like you need to spend some more time, improving your credit situation before anyone will take the risk. No there really isn't any other forms of loans available to you. You could try selling some stuff to pay off some debt. Get a second job to help improve things.
cingeswiella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:16 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I had a similar problem was able to obtain information about a bad credit loan here http://www.corebadcreditconsolidation.com/.
holden is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion