If i put $4000 down for a car how much will the payments be? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

If i put $4000 down for a car how much will the payments be?

i know it deals with mostly credit but hypothetically lets say its clear how much would it be for a slighty used car but kinda new? for instance the a 2007 ford mustang
montrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

07 Mustang should be in the low teens, unless you are looking at a GT, which would be way more. Let's pick a price, say, $12K. With taxes and fees, the total will be closer to $13.5K. Apply your $4K down, and you will finance about $9.5K

With good credit, for six years, your payment will be about $17 per thousand financed, or about $162. But most lenders want a shorter term on a loan this size, so you'll be about $20 per thousand for five years, or $190. If your credit is only so-so, the payments will be higher, because the interest rate will be higher. If it is poor, you will have no payment at all, as credit is tight right now.

Does this help?
telfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Go to car soup . Com And go to any car and at the bottom of the page you should see a payment thin on the left side or click the payment thing and put in all the info for the price of the car you want and it should come out with a rough price range and for the percent just put in 10 it will probably be less but for an estimate if you fill it out right it should work and also you can take out the car price and don't need to purchase a car from car soup for it to work
akira4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2010, 01:25 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

most places wont lower the payment price down but they might if you ask them that question (brother offered 3000 dn for a 04 honda with 200 to 250 payments and he said nope has to be 300 a month the car was for 8000 and he only wanted 1500 down and 300 monthly
rooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:16 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

It all depends on the price of the car, the interest rate, who the loan is coming through (dealer, bank, etc.), and your credit.

I hope this helps!
Conlen is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion