Is this a sign that my spouse is cheating on me? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-21-2010, 03:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Is this a sign that my spouse is cheating on me?

I woke up this morning and my husband started accusing me of cheating on him. He claims he has noticed that there are vehicles passing by our house that he has never seen before. Just to let you all know....in the last month there has been more than a dozen homes put up for sale even the one across the street from us. I go nowhere I talk to no one other than ask questions here or answer them. When I go to the store he is always with me. He has been car pooling with someone from work ever since the price of gas went up over a year ago. Last month I bought him a Mustang and he told me it would probably sit in driveway because gas is starting to go back up and he would continue to ride with someone who has a company car. He now drives himself to work everyday. Which isn't a problem because that's what vehicles are for! Since than, he has made excuses about having meetings during lunch and after work with his clients, but in the same breath he tells me he isn't busy at work. Could this be a sign that he is cheating on me/is interested in someone else. With him accusing me is he doing this to make me feel like I'm doing something wrong instead of him?
christophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2010, 03:25 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

the fact that he has accused you of cheating and you know your not has planted a seed in your mind. Be careful you do not let that seed take root like an ugly weed because before you know it youl be thinking about everything and questioning every detail. Be calm and clear in your mind and dont start to see every thing as suspicious. Think logically. You have been accused and now you are accusing him that isnt going to go anywhere is it? Do not let home become a war zone because that will only give him the excuse to the other woman to cheat. I think you should maby approach this with taking the time to talk to your husband and ask him why he thinks your cheating. Stick with the root of the problem good luck x
Grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:47 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

when a man accused u of cheating, its usually him that's doing the cheating. and he accuses u so he can feel better about what he is doing. its something u need to look into, and always listen to what your intuition is telling u, its like a warning based on your observations of him.
anselm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2010, 03:57 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

It COULD be a sign but it's not proof. Don't make assumptions but this may prompt you to show up for lunch to "surprise" him.

Btw, he's a jerk, he has issues, I think you two need counseling whether or not he's cheating.
tung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:40 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Many times the one who is guilty is the one who does the accusing. That along with his busy lunches and after work meetings sounds like he is indeed guilty of cheating.
jerad9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:56 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Most (I say "most" and not "all") people accuse their spouse/SO of cheating when they have a guilty conscience.
Treabhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:53 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

It cood be but, dont acuse him if you dont know 4 sure
gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:33 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

First off, you NEVER wake up in the morning and start to accuse the other of cheating. That never happens in real life. The accusations come at night when something isn't right or someone isn't on time. In the morning it's someone trying to pick a good time to confuse his partner, not because they did cheat but because he did and is feeling guilty about it. These people also end up feeling if I did it then she did it and come up with those crazy accusations. It is a deflection of what they are doing to try to get you off their trail but it's the best indicator there is trouble somewhere else, like where the accusations come from.
bour is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion