Car sales gone wrong!!? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Car sales gone wrong!!?

almost 2 weeks ago i trade my mazda rx8 for a 2006 mustang gt, they gave me 10000$ for the rx8 and i owned 14000$ on it so i have 8000$ downpayment. 4000$ so i can payoff the rx8 and 4000$ for the mustang gt. they told me my credit was accepted and the car was mine and i even sign the papers with 8% and 309$ a month, but now they call me saying that i have to get a new bank becouse the guy from finalcial didnt ask me how many hours i work. i work 30 hours a week and i get 14,50$ per hour. they sold my rx8 the 3rd day they got it and we alredy tried with 2 banks and they have denied the car loand. all the time i ask what the worth thing can happen they dont answer. so here is my question what can i do if i dont get a car loan? and even if i get it i sign for 8% and 309$ a month payment... should i contact a lawyer if they ask me for the mustang back?
tedmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Car sales gone wrong!!?

Hello Gaz
So here is what really happened. You were "spotted", that means they delivered you the car before the loan was totally accepted. Their fault, your fault, it doesn't matter. Your loan wasn't approved. Your credit was not accepted your credit application was accepted. There is difference and you most likely signed a bailment agreement that covers the dealerships legal situation. You give a dealership $8000 down and they are putting in a car and try to get you approved later. They have failed at that. They must give you your car and your $8000 back. They say they sold your car. You can not sell a car without a title to it. They did not pay your loan off so they must get the car back.They can because they probably wholesaled it to a used car dealership to get more cash flow. They have to do these things, all of it. You must give them there car back, but you must demand your car back or pay your loan on it off. Most likely this won't happen. But demand your $8000 back and do not accept less. Good Luck BS .
imported_kit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Car sales gone wrong!!?

all the time i ask what the worth thing can happen they dont answer.
---------------

Did it not hit you to walk out right there?

With credit being as tight as it is now, what possessed you to think (were you thinking?) that a bank would lend you any more than that Mustang is worth?

If your car is sold, you either put more money down for the Mustang (that is why you were declined for the loan) or take a car of similar value from them in return.

Your call.
Ekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Car sales gone wrong!!?

get your game face on/the finance guy was speeding on you and he got caught/tell them to get it straightened out because they fumbled it/or they can make you (whole again) by returning your trade and 4000 for wear and tear/ that will spur them on/ dont listen to their bull-pappy theysigned the contract also/ they also fumbled the terms and the conditions/let them make concessions to you/ tell them if they dont the lawyers can fix it/ above all dont be nice you are the injured party
baldur84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion