Do you think a girl will dig a guy in a 1967 through 1974 muscle car or a 2007 Ford mustang? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Do you think a girl will dig a guy in a 1967 through 1974 muscle car or a 2007 Ford mustang?

I got to agree whole heartly with the above.

When you try to impress a girl or try to act cool you end up looking like a fool.

If a chick is into you for the car, she's nothing more than a gold digging whore.

Be yourself, act like your self and build/buy/drive the car YOU want and like, not what you think a chick will like.

I'll tell you right now what girls like just depends on age, loction, history, etc. A classy woman will like a benz, bmw or jag over ANY muscle car. A high school/collage chick will be into the "tuners" the rice rocet imprt 4 cyl with a fart can. A single mom in her late 20's or so will be into the SUV's, etc etc.. Girls in the country will be into pickups, jacked up 4x4

Can't please them all now can you?

To me, my cars mean more to me than point a to b, or what others will think, but I'm a gear head.

For me building my cars, and going fast is what it's about and I could give a rat's *** what chicky thinks of it. Its for me, not them right?
kinsella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2010, 06:30 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Do you think a girl will dig a guy in a 1967 through 1974 muscle car or a 2007 Ford mustang?

Dude, it ain't what the girl thinks cause they all are different and some could care less. It's their 'Dear ol Dad who will decide what they let their daughter get in. Women / girls who only date ya for a car aren't really worth having. But I can't tell ya that, only time and experience will reveal the truth. Also, the 'Muscle car died in anything from 1971-1973 as far as HP is concerned. They lok good but steering,braking and handling were really the pitts. Whereas the later model mustang , heck even a Ford Fusion handles better than someything from back then. So forget the "babes " and get what turns you on. Besides, now a days girls seem to dig a pick up truck
camdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:58 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

These guys are both right i got the hottest girl in school to go out with me and all i drove is a 1995 grandam se a total girl car. But if shes really into you it won't matter what you drive. If i would have had a choice though i would have gone with the muscle car.
Arleigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion