1999-2002.... firebird, camaro or mustang?? Looking to buy sporty and power, which is better? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-11-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

1999-2002.... firebird, camaro or mustang?? Looking to buy sporty and power, which is better?

Which one is most reliable, i like the 99-02 models of all 3 and they are in my spending limit. Thanks
chesmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #2

1999-2002.... firebird, camaro or mustang?? Looking to buy sporty and power, which is better?

get whichever one that has the lowest miles you can afford, and best service records. try to buy form an older guy not a kid
Maureo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Congratulations on almost owning one of these awesome cars.

To start off the firebird and the camaro are essentially the same car both are built by GM on the same platform. Pontiac is considered GMs "sports label"

Mustang is of course ford.

Camaro/Firebird have bigger engines than fords little 4.6 modular bull****
Reliablity....All are american in build so not very strict quality control... so I would say whichever you can prove has a good maintence history
Get the firebird man the chicks will dig it.
Nickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

i personally would get the firebird, You dont really see much of those so if i was in great shape and sounded good you would be getting a whole lot of looks. I love the firebird, there engines last long, they run strong and are fast.
rooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

if you have the money then get a ford mustang svt cobra. these cars are loud fast and beautiful, go with the mustang anyway there is so much more potential in a mustang and they look better too.
ioan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

You should also consider that such a car may be expensive to insure. Check your insurance rates before buying one, for example here - autoinsurance.bebto.com
josilyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion