Tell me if i am wrong that Ford has the best upcomping linup of cars and suvs out of any auto maker? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-20-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Tell me if i am wrong that Ford has the best upcomping linup of cars and suvs out of any auto maker?

Ford just introduced the Ford Focus, the next gen Ford Escape /kuga Ford C-Max , ford explorer, Ford Focus Electric, Ford Taurus, The next gen Ford FUsion(aka most stunning ford ever) can it possibly get any better probably will with a redesighned mustang in 2013 and brand new f series desighn
armond is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2011, 12:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Tell me if i am wrong that Ford has the best upcomping linup of cars and suvs out of any auto maker?

Dont get me wrong im a ford girl through and through. Always have been, always will be.
Proudly owns 8 Fords at the moment(:

The Mustang will not be redesigned until 2015. Ford redesigns the Mustang every five years and they have since the Mustang came out in 1964 1/2. I have 6 Mustangs through out the body styles.
breandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:07 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Actually I'm a little proud of Ford. They were the automaker that didn't go begging congress for money. When the senator asked Ford if they needed money Ford replied "they just didn't need it at that time".

Ford is planing to have the most extensive line up of electric vehicles than any other manufacturer, even Tesla. Most automakers are only going to produce 1 EV model while ford is planning 2 full electrics, and 1 plug-in hybrid. The Focus EV will have a charger that is twice as powerful than the Nissan Leaf which equals half the charging time.
adom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2011, 01:35 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I agree Ford rocks, I have had nothing but Fords for years, right now we own a F350, Expedition, and the 07 Shelby, which only 10,000 of them were made 6,000 are in the US and we have the 2,950th one made. It has Shelbys signature name plate with the number of that specific car on the dash. I will own nothing but Ford!
cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:04 AM   #5

ford is the number 1 selling car in the us so i guess they are doing something right.i own a chevy and a ford and rather drive my ford then my chevy any day.
Caolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:25 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I dunno bout the best but they've got a lot of models that are pretty competitive

I saw a list on yahoo of the top 10 favorite car brands by quality and Ford was #2 (behind toyota)
imported_sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

You are wrong.
There, I told you, just like you wanted.

How is the Fusion better looking than the GT40?
pacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 03:52 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Not sure but they seem to be doing something right given the sales figures and reviews.

They've come a long way since the POS Fords my family owned in the 90s.
stanwyk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:39 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

I also think so. My first Ford was a '63 Fairlane 500.
custennin is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion