Your first car?? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-14-2013, 02:44 AM   #36
Registered Member
Region: California
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
1987 Nissan sentra 4 cyl 5 speed. No power steering, no air. 4 doors. No tape deck, no CD player. I'd love to still own it.
Damn, my first car wasn't far off from yours. My first car was a 1983 Nissan sentra that I got for 750 bucks. Had no power anything. In fact the only thing that used power was the engine, lights, and wipers. No radio either. The only thing that made the car even remotely good happens to be its Only option, a 5 speed, and I guess the fact it was a 2 door. The best part about the car was the "choke-less" carburetor. Couldn't drive the car cold or it would die, and it never quite idled right no matter what you did to it. Funny thing is I miss that car sometimes, then look at my stang and forget all about it.

Xtrosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:21 AM   #37
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
Well the first car that I owned was a '93 Mustang with the plates 4BANGR, but I never drove it. The first cat that I owned and drove was a 2001 Monte Carlo Limited Edition, but that had a transmission that was on its way out. Then the first car I had with my license was a 1999 Camaro V6. I would have to say that was the perfect first car for anyone.

9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:04 AM   #38
Registered Member
Region: Other
My first car I owned was a 1970 nova was trying to work on it came home and it was sold first car I owned and drove was a 1983 elcamino
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 07:06 AM   #39
Registered Member
Region: Alabama
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Nice thread Joseph. My first car was a 1968 Toyota Corona. I bought it for $50. and drove it home 200 miles that day. It was also (that same car) my first ever paid mechanic job a couple of years earlier. Yeah. I probably won't be hunting it down and restoring it any time soon but I do have some fond memories of that car. It was the vehicle that got me started in life. My first real job, social life, etc. Looking back, it wasn't much of a car but I sure as hell appreciated it and it was all MINE! I kept it for less than a year and moved on to bigger and better. Don't ya know. Funny how, later on in life, we sometimes take the simple stuff for granted...
Thanks!!! Fun Times

Limestone County Mustang Club-President
Thanks & God Bless, Joe
Check out my Automotive Blog:
4DRACN is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion