My take on cars - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-11-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
My take on cars

For me, no matter what you drive rather it's a camaro, or a Prius. If you're a car person you are my friend. As long as you don't make a jerk of yourself about it there isn't any problem with what you drive. If you're proud of it then that's all that matters. In my opinion that's how it should be. I've been to car meets with many people who drive subarus, Hondas and many others. There are the guys who are really nice and know what they are talking about, then you have the jerks who have no clue what they are talking about. If you're not a punk or a complete jerk always calling people out. saying their car is a piece of crap or anything like that, then you are a good person and my friend. That's my take on it!

Here's a couple videos, this is the result of being bored! http://youtu.be/vJn-7ENkGYA
http://youtu.be/hGwT_egL-kg
Redsvtcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
I agree with you. There is always that joking around amongst each other but some people just get ridiculous. Great video btw
SoberGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoberGT View Post
I agree with you. There is always that joking around amongst each other but some people just get ridiculous. Great video btw
Thanks! Yeah messing around is one thing. But so many people talk trash to each other. I have many people want to run me on the streets. I bought my car to enjoy it. Not to beat everyone on the roads. If i race it's on the drag strip. Where I live I'm usually the 1-3 place there. Not many people here drive fast fast cars. But I don't stand around and brag. I have It for fun! There will always be someone out there faster than you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsvtcobra View Post
Thanks! Yeah messing around is one thing. But so many people talk trash to each other. I have many people want to run me on the streets. I bought my car to enjoy it. Not to beat everyone on the roads. If i race it's on the drag strip. Where I live I'm usually the 1-3 place there. Not many people here drive fast fast cars. But I don't stand around and brag. I have It for fun! There will always be someone out there faster than you.
yup I only keep it on the track. I have my car for the same reason to enjoy on a daily basis and occasional track day. But there is always someone faster.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
yup I only keep it on the track. I have my car for the same reason to enjoy on a daily basis and occasional track day. But there is always someone faster.
Don't get me wrong. I'll occasionally do a blast to like 60-70 miles an hour. Just because, well it's fun. But I don't do that every where or all the time. I don't want to be that guy. Haha. But I respect anything anyone is proud of. It could be a rusted out Honda. If you're proud of it and you're getting it running. Then so be it! Just don't be a jerk about everything. I hate that. I know my car isn't the fastest around. But it's also not the slowest either.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:31 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I drive my car very spirited every day. But only when no one is around or something. I don't need attention I just enjoy driving my ride. I bash some people here and there but if you have pride in your ride and aren't a complete d1ck I can respect that.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I drive my car very spirited every day. But only when no one is around or something. I don't need attention I just enjoy driving my ride. I bash some people here and there but if you have pride in your ride and aren't a complete d1ck I can respect that.
Exactly. There's a difference in being proud of something and being cocky about it. I'm not going to bet everyone I can beat them. One of my good friends has a 2011 camaro ss. And I always mess with him. And he always messes with me. But at the end of the day we both drive fun cars. I just have a personal taste for mustangs
Old 12-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #8
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
I agree, but sadly the jerk part applies to most people.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:03 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I agree, but sadly the jerk part applies to most people.
It always will to. At least until the mature up or get beaten. Not in a bad way. But in a humbling way.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I can't agree with y'all more
Medic2010GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

I have never modded a car to race on a street or a track. Honestly I just don't have time to go to a track. I just love cars and having the ABILITY to go fast. honestly there is something very enjoyable to me to have the power and be fine going the speed limit in the right lane.
bgodfrey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #12
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
I agree. I am a car nut.....period. I may not be a fan of what you drive but I 100% respect the time,money,work,blood,sweat,tears and pride that you have put into your vehicle.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
I agree. I am a car nut.....period. I may not be a fan of what you drive but I 100% respect the time,money,work,blood,sweat,tears and pride that you have put into your vehicle.

That's exactly what I'm saying. If you take the time and you're proud of it and you don't bash on peoples cars because you don't like them. Then I respect what you did. And I will gladly talk cars with anyone who isn't a jerk

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion