Redline Performance Motorsports LLC - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-27-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Redline Performance Motorsports LLC

Is anyone familiar with this company and if so, do you know if they are still in business?
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-27-2014, 06:41 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Sadly they probably are...

Sent from my massive johnson.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:45 PM   #3
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Sadly they probably are...

Sent from my massive johnson.

Why do you say that?


Sent from my Barbie Dream Phone®
CoolHorsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Sadly they probably are...

Sent from my massive johnson.
The reason I ask is because I think they are no longer in business. I purchased something from them twice and never got it. I called them and phone number is no longer in service. I emailed them and no return email. There website is also no more.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
The reason I ask is because I think they are no longer in business. I purchased something from them twice and never got it. I called them and phone number is no longer in service. I emailed them and no return email. There website is also no more.
They don't have a very good reputation in the mustang world. Slightly better than blue oval.

Sent from my massive johnson.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:01 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post

They don't have a very good reputation in the mustang world. Slightly better than blue oval.

Sent from my massive johnson.
Well, they suck because they never sent me out my pony grill cover that I paid 25 dollars for. Lol. At least I paid thru pay pal and there looking into it.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:43 PM   #7
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Madison
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1
Angry Redline Performance Motorsports LLC

Hey Friend, I ordered some parts (about $250) seven, yes 7 months ago from them and I got stalled, then no repsonses to calls or e-mails. I am not going to stand for this. More to come.
depharry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:56 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
2011 Kona Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 7,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by depharry View Post
Hey Friend, I ordered some parts (about $250) seven, yes 7 months ago from them and I got stalled, then no repsonses to calls or e-mails. I am not going to stand for this. More to come.
I filed a complaint with pay pal , however since I waited after the 45 day rule they have, no refund was issued. I got swindled out of 25 dollars. Oh well, hope you have better luck getting back your 250 dollars. Keep us posted!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 06:03 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bear376's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Stillwater
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 351
Trouble is that there are two companies with the name Redline. Redline Tuning makes hood struts for Mustangs, and I have liked what I got from CJ Pony Parts. RMP appears to be another story all together.
__________________
2013 MCA Edition-Sterling Grey
Roush body kit - Splitters/hood scoop
Whiteline suspension w/Koni shocks
Bear376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Redline Performance Motorsports LLC 2011 Kona Blue General Car Discussion 0 01-27-2014 05:11 PM
Performance Tune Competition 2011 Kona Blue General Mustang Discussion 21 09-26-2013 05:22 PM
Check engine soon light came on? KamzGT Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 27 09-14-2013 05:33 PM
Redline Performance Hood Struts Greg3 2011-2014 Mustang GT 7 06-11-2012 10:19 PM
can I redline? iphonemaster93 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 4 03-11-2012 12:28 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:59 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.