NMRA in Bradenton - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
NMRA in Bradenton

I attended the NMRA in Bradenton this past weekend. I've been around racing a good bit and I have a few observations I'd like to make:
The Bradenton Motorsports complex is a class act! Many other track owners would benefit from attending one of their events. Hats off to a well run, family friendly venue!
The racers, I met a bunch of folks and you couldn't have found a better class of folks, everyone happy and helpful.
The vendors, I made a bunch of purchases, everything from shirts and hats to parts and everyone was great.
The Stangs and fast Fords, what better way to get pumped up about Mustangs than to watch them pounding out quarter mile passes. The Cobra Jets were off the hook! The True Street class was truly impressive! The dragster trapping 286 mph was downright exhilarating as he passed us down at the finish line!
So, to sum it up, a fabulous Ford weekend in Bradenton!
Konawin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2014, 08:03 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konawin View Post
I attended the NMRA in Bradenton this past weekend. I've been around racing a good bit and I have a few observations I'd like to make:
The Bradenton Motorsports complex is a class act! Many other track owners would benefit from attending one of their events. Hats off to a well run, family friendly venue!
The racers, I met a bunch of folks and you couldn't have found a better class of folks, everyone happy and helpful.
The vendors, I made a bunch of purchases, everything from shirts and hats to parts and everyone was great.
The Stangs and fast Fords, what better way to get pumped up about Mustangs than to watch them pounding out quarter mile passes. The Cobra Jets were off the hook! The True Street class was truly impressive! The dragster trapping 286 mph was downright exhilarating as he passed us down at the finish line!
So, to sum it up, a fabulous Ford weekend in Bradenton!

Nice, good to hear. Bradenton is the closest track to me and I've been wanting to go for a while and watch first before racing so I get a feel for how things run. Sounds like a great time, post if you plan on going again soon for one of the grudge nights.
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:19 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clink View Post
Nice, good to hear. Bradenton is the closest track to me and I've been wanting to go for a while and watch first before racing so I get a feel for how things run. Sounds like a great time, post if you plan on going again soon for one of the grudge nights.
I'm down here in Naples and always looking for something fun. Is there a good place to find the event calendar? Might be nice time for bunch of us to meet up tehre sometime.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2014, 08:39 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I'm down here in Naples and always looking for something fun. Is there a good place to find the event calendar? Might be nice time for bunch of us to meet up tehre sometime.

Here is the 2014 schedule for now - http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/calander.html

I'd love to go this Saturday but not sure I'll make it, the 29th looks good too so might do that one.
Clink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:45 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clink View Post
Here is the 2014 schedule for now - Calendar Bradenton Motorsports Park

I'd love to go this Saturday but not sure I'll make it, the 29th looks good too so might do that one.
thanks man!
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion