2015 challenger hellcat 707 hp - Page 17 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-14-2014, 08:52 PM   #561
Registered Member
Regular
 
Geok.91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 239
It's been done by me before but not by out running them just by making a quick decisions I'm pretty sure if your actually going to out run them the moment you don't stop radio support will be called then once the high speeds start there will probably be a eye in the sky in a matter of time following you
Geok.91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #562
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geok.91 View Post
It's been done by me before but not by out running them just by making a quick decisions I'm pretty sure if your actually going to out run them the moment you don't stop radio support will be called then once the high speeds start there will probably be a eye in the sky in a matter of time following you
Yeah, I've never straight "outrun" the cops, but did make a few "quick decisions"
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 10:23 PM   #563
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hack14GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: East Providence
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
So hopefully no kids reading this are stupid enough to try it.

Well, there's at least one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Yeah, I've never straight "outrun" the cops, but did make a few "quick decisions"

Quick decisions? You've had your license for 18 months, kid. Have you even mastered reversing yet?

Seriously though, the fact that you joke about evading the police is the reason you are a hypocrite for putting a Thin Blue Line decal on your window. Grow up.
Hack14GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-14-2014, 10:33 PM   #564
Registered Member
Regular
 
Geok.91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Yeah, I've never straight "outrun" the cops, but did make a few "quick decisions"

++1 you only live once..... Why spend it in courts lol
Geok.91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:28 AM   #565
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
2015 challenger hellcat 707 hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack14GT View Post
Well, there's at least one...




Quick decisions? You've had your license for 18 months, kid. Have you even mastered reversing yet?

Seriously though, the fact that you joke about evading the police is the reason you are a hypocrite for putting a Thin Blue Line decal on your window. Grow up.
mustangz he's got you there man. Him calling you out of your duplicitous display of your support of the law enforcement community is a very valid point. It's a lesson called congruency.

If you are not congruent by matching your actions with your beliefs then you will be in danger of being an untrustworthy person.

First, you start by knowing who you are by careful self realization after studying yourself and aligning with morals and principles that you hold steadfast to not just momentarily but for the rest of your life and in everything that you do.

You then act the way you say you are so that when people look at you they know where you stand because you believe in what you believe in and hold yourself to it.

That's also called character. Or integrity. You're still young so no harm no foul. You have the rest of your life to hone yourself into the man you will become.

First things first stop breaking the law so that you don't need to run away from the law. This is not to say you blindly follow the law when reform needs to be addressed.

Ok... Wth. I'm on vacation. Why am I typing this crap lol. Back to the piña coladas and hurricanes!
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:40 AM   #566
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
mustangz he's got you there man. Him calling you out of your duplicitous display of your support of the law enforcement community is a very valid point. It's a lesson called congruency.

If you are not congruent by matching your actions with your beliefs then you will be in danger of being an untrustworthy person.

First, you start by knowing who you are by careful self realization after studying yourself and aligning with morals and principles that you hold steadfast to not just momentarily but for the rest of your life and in everything that you do.

You then act the way you say you are so that when people look at you they know where you stand because you believe in what you believe in and hold yourself to it.

That's also called character. Or integrity. You're still young so no harm no foul. You have the rest of your life to hone yourself into the man you will become.

First things first stop breaking the law so that you don't need to run away from the law. This is not to say you blindly follow the law when reform needs to be addressed.

Ok... Wth. I'm on vacation. Why am I typing this crap lol. Back to the piña coladas and hurricanes!
Says the man who will judge a person based upon the asinine sticker that he has on his car...


Carry on Dallas
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:30 AM   #567
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
If a kid is dumb enough to read this and try it hopefully he ends up in a ditch and not oncoming traffic I am only 19 and I remember the first time I got lights behind me I was doing 8 over. Not really paying attention but I saw him flip around. I can't even express how quickly I pulled over lol. Don't be a dick to cops and they will usually be cool with you. He let me off with a warning. Just be cool youngins

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 07:23 AM   #568
Registered Member
Regular
 
mikeygaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Long Island
Region: New York
Posts: 556
Good thing my dad is a cop because I just pull over, flash the "get out of jail free" card, and I'm back on my way lol.
__________________
2016 GT- Lund tune, jlt intake, mbrp catback.
2014 3.7 - SOLD
mikeygaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:42 AM   #569
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeygaga View Post
Good thing my dad is a cop because I just pull over, flash the "get out of jail free" card, and I'm back on my way lol.
Just about the same for me, not that I would be stupid enough, now.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:46 AM   #570
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
2015 challenger hellcat 707 hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Says the man who will judge a person based upon the asinine sticker that he has on his car...


Carry on Dallas
That was HackGT14. Don't hate lol

Hey but here's a prejudgment call: If ya have to run from the cops ya probably ridin dirty dirty... Bad SB!!!
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:11 AM   #571
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
That was HackGT14. Don't hate lol

Hey but here's a prejudgment call: If ya have to run from the cops ya probably ridin dirty dirty... Bad SB!!!
Agreed, as I was at the time. Prom night, going a ridiculous amount over, no one else on the road for a while. Exit nearby though... "quick decisions"
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:06 AM   #572
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
What was this thread originally about? Lol

I'm just surprised it's still open. But I am guessing the mods got tired of reading it around page 25 lol.

On topic of our off topicness, I was driving home last night with my roommate and a officer whipped up to the road. And I make my whoop whoop sound and say AWE SH*T, and she asks if we're getting pulled over. I said Heck no, I was doing 38 in a 35 in the downhill portion!

One doesn't get pulled over if they behave themselves- unless their fishing, and then you won't get a ticket or anything.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:28 AM   #573
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Portland
Region: Oregon
Posts: 205
Ok. Let's at least try reel this back in... no one will be outrunning the police if they have sufficiently trained officers driving Hellcat Chargers... not even someone driving a Hellcat Challenger. Right?
DavidBoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #574
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Most likely not
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:52 PM   #575
Registered Member
Regular
 
Geok.91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeygaga View Post
Good thing my dad is a cop because I just pull over, flash the "get out of jail free" card, and I'm back on my way lol.

Those don't always work wait to you get the dick head officer that doesn't like your dad or your in a different county
Geok.91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #576
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,417
What are these "Get out of jail free cards" that you guys are speaking of?
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:00 PM   #577
Registered Member
Regular
 
Geok.91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 239
That's not what it says on the card it looks like a business card for what ever officer
Geok.91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:07 PM   #578
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,417
And the officer gives this to his family members to identity them as his relatives?
I didn't know that anything like that existed.

Yeah, I surely wouldn't rely on that...

It's much better to know or be related to a judge in your county.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:55 PM   #579
Registered Member
Regular
 
Geok.91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 239
That's not what it says on the card it looks like a business card for what ever officer
Geok.91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:58 PM   #580
Registered Member
Regular
 
Geok.91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 239
My friend had a uncle in PA so he had one but we lived in DE I watched him hand it to a cop with his license registration and insurance card and he took one look at it and said ? I don't need this . And he still got a ticket
Geok.91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:15 PM   #581
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Those and FOP cards don't mean anything. Could be an integrity issue for the officer. If someone is doing something warnable, fine- but if I get one of those it doesn't mean anything to me. 15 over? Ticket. 8? Warning. Depends on the officer, and how the individual behaves, more than anything. A DB officer can be nice to a respectful individual, and a nice and courteous officer can be a pr*ck if someone is being an a hole. I'd advise just being respectful and honest. Make it a smooth and safe stop, and you'll get the respect you give.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:25 PM   #582
Registered Member
Regular
 
gladiatoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kelowna BC
Region: Canada
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Those and FOP cards don't mean anything. Could be an integrity issue for the officer. If someone is doing something warnable, fine- but if I get one of those it doesn't mean anything to me. 15 over? Ticket. 8? Warning. Depends on the officer, and how the individual behaves, more than anything. A DB officer can be nice to a respectful individual, and a nice and courteous officer can be a pr*ck if someone is being an a hole. I'd advise just being respectful and honest. Make it a smooth and safe stop, and you'll get the respect you give.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
gladiatoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #583
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Those and FOP cards don't mean anything. Could be an integrity issue for the officer. If someone is doing something warnable, fine- but if I get one of those it doesn't mean anything to me. 15 over? Ticket. 8? Warning. Depends on the officer, and how the individual behaves, more than anything. A DB officer can be nice to a respectful individual, and a nice and courteous officer can be a pr*ck if someone is being an a hole. I'd advise just being respectful and honest. Make it a smooth and safe stop, and you'll get the respect you give.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
This is probably the most "level headed" post and best advice in the last few pages of this thread.

It does no good to argue with the officer. They're going to do what they're going to do...
Court is the place to voice any grievances that you may have.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:39 PM   #584
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hack14GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: East Providence
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Those and FOP cards don't mean anything. Could be an integrity issue for the officer. If someone is doing something warnable, fine- but if I get one of those it doesn't mean anything to me. 15 over? Ticket. 8? Warning. Depends on the officer, and how the individual behaves, more than anything. A DB officer can be nice to a respectful individual, and a nice and courteous officer can be a pr*ck if someone is being an a hole. I'd advise just being respectful and honest. Make it a smooth and safe stop, and you'll get the respect you give.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
This is probably the most "level headed" post and best advice in the last few pages of this thread.



It does no good to argue with the officer. They're going to do what they're going to do...

Court is the place to voice any grievances that you may have.

Truth.
Hack14GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:43 PM   #585
Registered Member
Regular
 
mikeygaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Long Island
Region: New York
Posts: 556
Yea by no means am I doing stupid crap and relying on the card, but it has gotten me out of trouble a few times. Although one time I think it actually hurt me. The officer was in the sheriffs dept. and my dad is in the police dept. They have a little feud going on here in NY.
__________________
2016 GT- Lund tune, jlt intake, mbrp catback.
2014 3.7 - SOLD
mikeygaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:41 PM   #586
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1408246883.904427.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	324.3 KB
ID:	163640


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:43 PM   #587
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Cool concept don't believe it


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 10:44 PM   #588
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
3 superchargers? BS! Don't give that V6 guy his tricharge!
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:22 PM   #589
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
It's obviously fake guys lol


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:23 PM   #590
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
It's obviously fake guys lol


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

Some one may believe it


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 11:24 PM   #591
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fender868's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Victoria
Region: Canada
Posts: 550
This isn't like Jesus lol. You either don't believe it or you believe it and wear a dunce cap! Hehe


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:40 AM   #592
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Some of it comes from legitimate places, like the 10 speed auto and the carbon fiber MAY have some credibility- but yes, obviously fake. And no way they would name it that.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 09:47 AM   #593
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Some of it comes from legitimate places, like the 10 speed auto and the carbon fiber MAY have some credibility- but yes, obviously fake. And no way they would name it that.

Luke 11:9-10 “So I say to you ...*search and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Ford is working on a 10 speed auto. Idk about the carbon fiber, would be great, but I think it would drive the mustang out of its expected price point and more into Corvette territory
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #594
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender868 View Post
This isn't like Jesus lol. You either don't believe it or you believe it and wear a dunce cap! Hehe


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
I don't understand this comparison. With Jesus you either go to heaven or you don't either. You can't tell God "oh I'll just stay down here in Hell for 4 or 5 days out of the week and try out Heaven the rest of the time." Lol
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:42 PM   #595
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
I don't understand this comparison. With Jesus you either go to heaven or you don't either. You can't tell God "oh I'll just stay down here in Hell for 4 or 5 days out of the week and try out Heaven the rest of the time." Lol

He meant either you dont believe or youre stupid.
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat Ish416 General Car Discussion 14 05-20-2014 09:00 PM
Dodge Challenger Super Stock Concept JROC General Car Discussion 10 11-01-2006 09:53 PM
Dodge Challenger Official Seph General Car Discussion 22 01-19-2006 01:58 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:26 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.