Hell cat - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-25-2015, 07:39 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Im not talking about street racing either. There is places you can legally roll race bud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Oh yeah where... that's pretty cool. Germany Japan?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2015, 08:06 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle99 View Post
Oh yeah where... that's pretty cool. Germany Japan?
lol,
You most live under a rock.
Most tracks do roll events.
And if you live near a airforce base and have friends in the air force they open up certain runways for you to come and run.

Just saw where you live, explains a lot on why you have no clue what I'm talking about.

Old 01-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #38
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
lol,

You mean under an arm pit?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2015, 08:17 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post
You mean under an arm pit?

Lol never heard that one

Old 01-25-2015, 08:21 PM   #40
Road Trip!

The arm pit of America?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Deeeeeetrooooittttt baaaaasasskeeeeeeetbaaaaaallllllll

Old 01-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

What a bunch of kids. Pretty funny really. Milan don't do roll events they have street car shoot outs, motor city nationals, bracket racing, outlaw 10.5 etc. So go chance down a plane than aviator haha.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What a bunch of kids. Pretty funny really. Milan don't do roll events they have street car shoot outs, motor city nationals, bracket racing, outlaw 10.5 etc. So go chance down a plane than aviator haha.
We got a car to run in your 10.5 outlaw class if you want. Just saying. All it needs is a quick wheel swap.

Old 01-25-2015, 08:31 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

I never said I was running in it? Go for it good luck. Maybe you can bring down one of your buddies jets to chase down dan millen haha. 6,000 posts lol who lives under a arm pit....
Old 01-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #44
Road Trip!

Quote:
I never said I was running in it? Go for it good luck. Maybe you can bring down one of your buddies jets to chase down dan millen haha. 6,000 posts lol who lives under a arm pit....

Well...in other parts of America there are cell phones with Internet capability, so you don't have be in grandmas basement using her only phone line to dial up to the Internet.

Old 01-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Who said anyone had a jet?

Old 01-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well...in other parts of America there are cell phones with Internet capability, so you don't have be in grandmas basement using her only phone line to dial up to the Internet.

I'm on my phone dummy don't sit on here all day running my mouth like you clowns.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:45 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm on my phone dummy don't sit on here all day running my mouth like you clowns.
Haters going to hate.
I personally love it, you guys pump me up everywhere in the gym, my car, my company. I fuel off of it, And my pre workout

Old 01-25-2015, 08:50 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haters going to hate.
I personally love it, you guys pump me up everywhere in the gym, my car, my company. I fuel off of it, And my pre workout

In the gym what do you go lift Twinkies and look at your Tits all day haha. Shouldn't you be revving up at a g8 by the railroad tracks on your way home and get flipped off again. Singing to a taylor swift song.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:55 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
In the gym what do you go lift Twinkies and look at your Tits all day haha. Shouldn't you be revving up at a g8 by the railroad tracks on your way home and get flipped off again. Singing to a taylor swift song.
Something like that. Actually you nailed it pretty good.

Usually sing to taylor swift when I'm shaving my arms though. Gets me pretty pumped. Usually justin Bieber while I'm in my car :p
Old 01-25-2015, 09:04 PM   #50
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
lol,
Most tracks do roll events.
And if you live near a airforce base and have friends in the air force they open up certain runways for you to come and run.

Just saw where you live, explains a lot on why you have no clue what I'm talking about.

This is true. Like if you've heard of shift sector which goes on in central Cali. I know people that went there this year. I also know someone who takes aeronautics classes at an air base and his professor challenged him in a race down the air strip. It's not as common as the standard 1/4 mile, but they definitely are out there.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 01-26-2015, 04:41 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

That cool for someone to see who's car is a better mph car or to roll race. Detroit has a private air strip, the only major airport somewhat near me is out in Romulus. I really wouldn't know if people do that there or not because I'm not into that. Its nice and all but I just like or perfer drag racing, everyone has their preferences.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:31 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
I told them to go get one and line up with me and I'll smoke them in a car less than 16 grand.

Quote:
Ya right not on the street that **** wouldn't hook. I got stage two heads cams full bolt ons and will be spraying a 150 with big n littles on haha. I dusted challengers by 5 or more lengths and barely was on it plus had street tires with 19" rims haha. My cars capable of high tens with my setup!
Got any videos of cars with your setup running 10s? It's a good idea to not call out a car like that without being able to back it up
Old 01-26-2015, 10:51 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

I had to go back and refresh....thought I accidentally stumbled upon a Honda forum.
Troy
Old 01-26-2015, 06:47 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile high JDF View Post
Got any videos of cars with your setup running 10s? It's a good idea to not call out a car like that without being able to back it up
Car is in storage and I just got done with head and cam work and installing the nitrous system before winter and ran it a couple times. Getting a tune in spring. And no I don't have video right now. There are many new edge mustangs with full bolt ons, cams and 150-200 shot nitrous kits running high tens low elevens. Jayc on moodedmustangs has very similar setup to mine minus ported heads and ran a best of 10.91 on a 150 shot. He ran a 150 for 5 years before a ring let go on stock internals. Dude acts like that's not possible but it has been proven many times and will again.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:56 PM   #55
ME Bloodhound
Staff

I guess I'll be the one to say it. Can you actually drive? It's easy to have a 10 second car and run 14s.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 01-26-2015, 07:07 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I guess I'll be the one to say it. Can you actually drive? It's easy to have a 10 second car and run 14s.

Who dont know that? Not like someone would believe it so really don't matter that I've been drag racing for 11 years. After all just because someones been drag racing 11 years don't mean they can drive. **** people are telling me a car can't run what it can and act like they know everything. Hp is important but not everything and they fail to realize this, a lot comes into play, driver, r.t's, running gear, transmission etc. Nobody seen a high horsepower car lose to a car with 1,2,300 less horsepower? I've seen it many times over the years especially when I street raced when I was a teenager and just as well at dragways.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:43 PM   #57
Road Trip!

Quote:
Who dont know that? Not like someone would believe it so really don't matter that I've been drag racing for 11 years. After all just because someones been drag racing 11 years don't mean they can drive. **** people are telling me a car can't run what it can and act like they know everything. Hp is important but not everything and they fail to realize this, a lot comes into play, driver, r.t's, running gear, transmission etc. Nobody seen a high horsepower car lose to a car with 1,2,300 less horsepower? I've seen it many times over the years especially when I street raced when I was a teenager and just as well at dragways.

Not a 15 year old car against a 2014 700hp car.

Old 01-26-2015, 09:14 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:

If you can get the 700 to the ground there are a lot of heavily modded older Mustangs that guys have been tweaking on for a long time with great setups that can give you trouble. A bone stock GT 500 on stock tires can bust loose on you QUICK! Company I work for 2 guys have GT 500's and I have driven them and it's bad *** but needs some suspension mods to get the traction right. One of the guys is installing a Watts link, changing springs, and installing Nitto Drag Radials right now. I'm looking forward to seeing the difference.

Old 01-26-2015, 09:21 PM   #59
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
If you can get the 700 to the ground there are a lot of heavily modded older Mustangs that guys have been tweaking on for a long time with great setups that can give you trouble. A bone stock GT 500 on stock tires can bust loose on you QUICK! Company I work for 2 guys have GT 500's and I have driven them and it's bad *** but needs some suspension mods to get the traction right. One of the guys is installing a Watts link, changing springs, and installing Nitto Drag Radials right now. I'm looking forward to seeing the difference.

Well yeah. I agree. I can only go part throttle on my gt500 in the first three gears if I want to travel in a straight line. In hot weather I'm sure it'll be a little different. It desperately need new wide tires and some suspension work.

Old 01-26-2015, 09:35 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Well yeah. I agree. I can only go part throttle on my gt500 in the first three gears if I want to travel in a straight line. In hot weather I'm sure it'll be a little different. It desperately need new wide tires and some suspension work.

It's an awesome, gnarly beast though! Definitely a thrill ride warmer weather will help some. I'm curious about the Watts Link if you decide to get one make sure it has provisions for the differential cooler if yours has that option.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:43 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Everything on the car isn't 15 years old. This just keeps getting better. That has little to no effect. Most cars 10,20,30 years old have been rebuilt, aftermarket parts, custom parts, built motors etc so I see year as just a number or bodystyle someone likes. Anyways I'm done entertaing the fact that my mustang can or cannot hang with or possible beat a hellcat. In all respect I think they are nice looking cars and make great power. On the other side of that I think they are heavy and can't hook good right from the factory, especially on the street.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:20 AM   #62
Road Trip!

Quote:

Everything on the car isn't 15 years old. This just keeps getting better. That has little to no effect. Most cars 10,20,30 years old have been rebuilt, aftermarket parts, custom parts, built motors etc so I see year as just a number or bodystyle someone likes. Anyways I'm done entertaing the fact that my mustang can or cannot hang with or possible beat a hellcat. In all respect I think they are nice looking cars and make great power. On the other side of that I think they are heavy and can't hook good right from the factory, especially on the street.

Does the 99 GT have a cassette player? Or is an 8 track? I can't remember.

Old 01-29-2015, 03:58 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Does the 99 GT have a cassette player? Or is an 8 track? I can't remember.

Might be a cassette player. I don't remember but remind how that is relevant again?

Old 01-29-2015, 04:06 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

I miss cassettes. Was bad *** recording your favorite songs on the radio.

Old 01-29-2015, 04:39 PM   #65
Road Trip!

Quote:

If you give a grandma fake boobs, butt implant and Botox, it still doesn't make her 15 years younger.

Old 01-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If you give a grandma fake boobs, butt implant and Botox, it still doesn't make her 15 years younger.

No but it makes one sexy grandma.

Old 01-29-2015, 05:25 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No... But it makes her feel (literally)15 years younger!
Old 01-29-2015, 05:28 PM   #68
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
I'm sure it'd make somebody take her for a test drive.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:24 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

So what does that have to do with anything. Uhh you just go after those young ones huh...lmao
Old 01-29-2015, 07:32 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
So what does that have to do with anything. Uhh you just go after those young ones huh...lmao

Nothing really means anything. You can take anything on wheels dump a crapload of money into it and it will be fast.

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion