Hell cat - Page 8 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-10-2015, 12:15 AM   #246
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Hell cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
I believe the 15 mustang ecoboost is stronger than the 2v 4.6... And nearly as strong as the 3v...


Adventure till you drop

We're talking vs same year

I'd be disappointed if my 2015 wasn't stronger than an 11 yr old car.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-10-2015, 04:21 AM   #247
Registered Member
Regular
 
DetroitMuscle99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Detroit,Mi
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecas447 View Post
It's turbo... I meant NA

But not really stock Sti will not crap on many same year cars.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
You didn't say that all you said is they have to be modded to beat anything. That's not modded wrx's come like that so it's not modded. Everthing you've said in the whole thread has been retarded statements.
DetroitMuscle99 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 06:53 AM   #248
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle99 View Post
Everthing you've said in the whole thread has been retarded statements.

Sounds familiar.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Mikeyt03 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-10-2015, 07:46 AM   #249
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Hell cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle99 View Post
You didn't say that all you said is they have to be modded to beat anything. That's not modded wrx's come like that so it's not modded. Everthing you've said in the whole thread has been retarded statements.

I did say that. That's what NA means. At least last time I checked that's what NA meant. Maybe the definition has changed. You guys are making it seem like a factory turbo is considered NA. It's not. Try learning how to read before calling someone retarded.

Speak for yourself.


Nate is still looking for the 4 banger that will crap on a v8 from factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 07:53 AM   #250
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Hell cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyt03 View Post
Sounds familiar.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

He was the asshat that stated 4 bangers were extremely fast. He has yet to name one that will crap on a v8 from factory.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:14 PM   #251
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
A friend of mine in high school had a s2000 and he outran another guys gto. I'm not sure if it was the big v8 but it obviously was a v8. Both Manuals.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:18 PM   #252
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecas447 View Post
He was the asshat that stated 4 bangers were extremely fast. He has yet to name one that will crap on a v8 from factory.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
We named multiple. You changed the game to defend yourself. Everyone is telling you you are wrong but you won't listen so I am done

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:24 PM   #253
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Dammit. I missed this!
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:25 PM   #254
Registered Member
Regular
 
yellowconve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: laredo
Region: Texas
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Why is this argument even going on?


Bullitts are better than Bullets
hey u guys are hurting us 04 owners lol right soccerluv............... remember some people on this site may own the cars u guys put down
yellowconve is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:25 PM   #255
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Dammit. I missed this!

It was funny.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Mikeyt03 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:27 PM   #256
Registered Member
Regular
 
yellowconve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: laredo
Region: Texas
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Dammit. I missed this!
told you u have been missing the drama .........and how did we get from hellcats to rice burners come on. keep it clean.
yellowconve is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:29 PM   #257
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
told you u have been missing the drama .........and how did we get from hellcats to rice burners come on. keep it clean.

It's the small pecker syndrome. Some can't outrun a hellcat so they have to pick on the ricers...


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:29 PM   #258
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
told you u have been missing the drama .........and how did we get from hellcats to rice burners come on. keep it clean.
There is nothing wrong with owning an 04. To think that a factory 4 cylinder can't beat it is stupid and is what makes mustang owners look like ********

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:34 PM   #259
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
There is nothing wrong with owning an 04. To think that a factory 4 cylinder can't beat it is stupid and is what makes mustang owners look like ********

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Dude you just don't give up.

Keep googling. In sure you'll find that factory 4 banger that "craps" on v8's.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:36 PM   #260
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
Doesn't crap on my V8.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:37 PM   #261
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
told you u have been missing the drama .........and how did we get from hellcats to rice burners come on. keep it clean.

Some clown decided to say that there's many NA 4 bangers out there that can "smash" same year stock v8.

He's still on his quest. I know he will find it, I'm rooting for him.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:38 PM   #262
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Doesn't crap on my V8.

You better hide that post. Nate begs to differ.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #263
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecas447 View Post
Some clown decided to say that there's many NA 4 bangers out there that can "smash" same year stock v8.

He's still on his quest. I know he will find it, I'm rooting for him.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Dude. You just omit convenient things, YOU are the one who said Na a couple of comments after my original statement. And an 04 s2000 will beat an 04 mustang.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #264
Registered Member
Regular
 
yellowconve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: laredo
Region: Texas
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecas447 View Post
Some clown decided to say that there's many NA 4 bangers out there that can "smash" same year stock v8.

He's still on his quest. I know he will find it, I'm rooting for him.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
lmao no comment.......................
yellowconve is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 04:51 PM   #265
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Dude. You just omit convenient things, YOU are the one who said Na a couple of comments after my original statement. And an 04 s2000 will beat an 04 mustang.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

My 04 is stock. An s2k will not crap on it.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:01 PM   #266
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
It's the small pecker syndrome. Some can't outrun a hellcat so they have to pick on the ricers...


Adventure till you drop

So you have big pecker syndrome? You must be the only here whose never picked on a ricer.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:12 PM   #267
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,514
Actually that's right, I see no reason to pick on ricers. Yes, they rev and do flybys around me, if they feel they need to do it, they can. I know my cars faster, but I don't feel the urge to prove it to them. If they want to drive around like idiots then it's there choice. I on the other hand do not want to risk crashing my car...


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:14 PM   #268
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Actually that's right, I see no reason to pick on ricers. Yes, they rev and do flybys around me, if they feel they need to do it, they can. I know my cars faster, but I don't feel the urge to prove it to them. If they want to drive around like idiots then it's there choice. I on the other hand do not want to risk crashing my car...


Adventure till you drop

Nothing feels better than putting a ricer to sleep. Especially in my gf's sonata


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:16 PM   #269
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,514
Whatever makes you sleep better at night...


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:26 PM   #270
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCali5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Beckley
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecas447 View Post
My 04 is stock. An s2k will not crap on it.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

I bet it will!! Lol those things are too quick stock.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
WhiteCali5oh is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:34 PM   #271
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCali5oh View Post
I bet it will!! Lol those things are too quick stock.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

I know. So much torque. I wouldn't want to blow the welds on my intake now.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:36 PM   #272
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Dude. You just omit convenient things, YOU are the one who said Na a couple of comments after my original statement. And an 04 s2000 will beat an 04 mustang.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Hey Nate, this was not the crapping's you were looking for.

http://www.dragtimes.com/compare2.ph...ame=Compare%21


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:41 PM   #273
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecas447 View Post
Hey Nate, this was not the crapping's you were looking for.

http://www.dragtimes.com/compare2.ph...ame=Compare%21


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Beating a v8 by .2 seconds by a na 4 cylinder is pretty good,

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:45 PM   #274
Registered Member
Regular
 
DetroitMuscle99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Detroit,Mi
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
It's the small pecker syndrome. Some can't outrun a hellcat so they have to pick on the ricers...


Adventure till you drop
I probly could a ****ing tesla did haha
DetroitMuscle99 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:45 PM   #275
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Beating a v8 by .2 seconds by a na 4 cylinder is pretty good,

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

It most definitely is. But I don't consider that crapping.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:47 PM   #276
Registered Member
Regular
 
DetroitMuscle99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Detroit,Mi
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Beating a v8 by .2 seconds by a na 4 cylinder is pretty good,

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Bro just stop you can't and won't get through to that idiot. Imports equal **** and hellcats are God to them
DetroitMuscle99 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:51 PM   #277
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,514
No need for name calling, here we go again...


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:52 PM   #278
Registered Member
Regular
 
alecas447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,018
Hell cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle99 View Post
Bro just stop you can't and won't get through to that idiot. Imports equal **** and hellcats are God to them

Lol and I'm the idiot. Okay mr. Nitrous You've done nothing but insult me in your posts, I'm glad that's a good way to make yourself feel better.

Oh and btw I'd love for you to meet my import it's just a little 3.0 6 cyl. I would like to show you just how crappy turbos are compared to your godly nitrous.




Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
alecas447 is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:58 PM   #279
Registered Member
Regular
 
yellowconve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: laredo
Region: Texas
Posts: 615
guys might want to turn it down a bit wont b long before moderators come and see the thread taking a wrong turn and close it behave ladies no need to fight ova me jk u all no i like pulling ur leg
yellowconve is offline  
Old 02-10-2015, 05:59 PM   #280
Registered Member
Regular
 
DetroitMuscle99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Detroit,Mi
Region: Michigan
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by alecas447 View Post
Lol and I'm the idiot. Okay mr. Nitrous You've done nothing but insult me in your posts, I'm glad that's a good way to make yourself feel better.

Oh and btw I'd love for you to meet my import it's just a little 3.0 6 cyl. I would like to show you just how crappy turbos are compared to your godly nitrous.




Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I like turbos just like nitrous better for drag racing and sure swing by Milan this spring we can run no problem. Don't be so sensitive to idiot either lol
DetroitMuscle99 is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Header to cat/cat delete pipe gasket. nosympathy 2011-2014 Mustang GT 9 12-14-2012 10:36 PM
cat or no cat 96mustangv8 1996-2004 Mustang GT 15 05-12-2011 03:00 PM
One Hell of a Cat Brent Pictures and Videos 11 05-31-2007 08:59 AM
Dude, how the hell did they get this picture. DropTop_Stang The Bar 21 10-30-2003 09:39 PM
30 post to attach.. to hell with that EvilPopTarts The Bar 27 08-05-2003 07:15 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:57 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.